• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It takes a very small man to trash a dead man. Although obese, DJT is morally very small.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think if you looked at his past, you would see that he has been "behaving that way" his whole life. Why should we cater to him? Did he or any of you cater to Obama? Did he get online and make harsh statements about people every damn day? Trump was doing that even before he got selected.
I liked Obama just fine. Now what?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I think he wouldn't be behaving that way if he got a fair shake ..
In other words, you're saying that you think a man, 72 yrs old, who has been making such childish, brash comments about others his whole life, can change? I don't think any psychiatrist would agree with you. He even slapped his son across the face for daring to have a baseball jersey on when he went to his frat house to pick him up to attend a Yankee's game. Go put on a suit, he said. How damn cruel is that? He hasn't changed. He won't change, and all the whimpering about everyone picking on him after he writes/says his crap won't change anything. Why don't you go make another post about Beto O'Rourke. I hear he has already gotten over 6 million campaign $? Is that why he's the focus now? You seem to believe everything you read about him. True, or not, he can't compare to the Traitorous, crooked POS we have in the WH now.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Mmm. Where do I say that.

I think the disgruntled treat him poorly. Not to be confused with liking what he does.

Now what?
Treating him "poorly" how? By saying things about him, like he says about everyone else? He's a little boy being picked on now? Maybe his LIES are part of the problem, but that won't stop any sooner than he'll stop using his "Executive Time" watching Fox and Friends to massage his ego and Tweeting insane crap.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Treating him "poorly" how? By saying things about him, like he says about everyone else? He's a little boy being picked on now? Maybe his LIES are part of the problem, but that won't stop any sooner than he'll stop using his "Executive Time" watching Fox and Friends to massage his ego and Tweeting insane crap.
Nothing but negativity.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nothing but negativity.
If you want POSITIVITY, go watch your Fox News Channel. He could "shoot a guy out on 5th Avenue" and they'd announce it as something positive. Chris Wallace interviewed Mullaney yesterday. He was turning himself inside out trying to defend Trump's words about McCain. His toadies only make him worse. The Republicans who voted for his National Emergency for his Vanity wall are afraid he'll trash them like he does everyone else (McCain for example) who disagrees with his stupid obsession for the wall he said will probably be called the "TRUMP WALL". His only reason for wanting it. I guess he doesn't have enough Campaign money to steal for the wall like he did for his 6' tall portrait hanging in one of his buildings. He's a disaster and if we survive the next 2 yrs with him in office, think how it'll be if he gets in again. Watching his CPAC speech should tell you that he has gone off the deep end.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And you support trump's bad behaviour because he gets treated like he deserves to be?

Beat the TRUMP BULLY . trump is a pathetic child!
"Nothing but Negativity"...was he talking about Trump? Sounds like it. I think we need to post all of his weekend Twitter posts here.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Mmm. Where do I say that.

I think the disgruntled treat him poorly. Not to be confused with liking what he does.

Now what?
I guess the "disgruntled" should just "shut the hell up" and let him become what he is trying to become, a dictatorial figure like his pals he's so fond of.
Germany had idiots who defended Hitler as well.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And you support trump's bad behaviour because he gets treated like he deserves to be?

Beat the TRUMP BULLY . trump is a pathetic child!
You seem lost. The media and so many others are pathetic children, too.

Trump exposes it all

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you want POSITIVITY, go watch your Fox News Channel. He could "shoot a guy out on 5th Avenue" and they'd announce it as something positive. Chris Wallace interviewed Mullaney yesterday. He was turning himself inside out trying to defend Trump's words about McCain. His toadies only make him worse. The Republicans who voted for his National Emergency for his Vanity wall are afraid he'll trash them like he does everyone else (McCain for example) who disagrees with his stupid obsession for the wall he said will probably be called the "TRUMP WALL". His only reason for wanting it. I guess he doesn't have enough Campaign money to steal for the wall like he did for his 6' tall portrait hanging in one of his buildings. He's a disaster and if we survive the next 2 yrs with him in office, think how it'll be if he gets in again. Watching his CPAC speech should tell you that he has gone off the deep end.
I don't own fox news nor watch it.

You have already reelected him...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't own fox news nor watch it.

You have already reelected him...
I think you should go on FAKE NEWS and plead for people to be "fair" and give him a fair shake. They have people like that on CNN every time I watch it. Funny when they're sitting there trying to twist Trump's words into something a sane person would say, not a demented old lying fool.

Bear Claw

President

Trump exposes it all

Enjoy your trump idol then. Half of America and the world laugh at him.

Trump exposes it all
trump exposes his ignorance.

trump takes the cake for childish actions.

Your love for trump is showing!

trump Cultists are funny zombies.

LMAO

Last edited: