• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It takes a very small man to trash a dead man. Although obese, DJT is morally very small.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Enjoy your trump idol then. Half of America and the world laugh at him.

trump exposes his ignorance.

trump takes the cake for childish actions.

Your love for trump is showing!

trump Cultists are funny zombies.

LMAO

Ooh. I laugh at him quite well.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think you should go on FAKE NEWS and plead for people to be "fair" and give him a fair shake. They have people like that on CNN every time I watch it. Funny when they're sitting there trying to twist Trump's words into something a sane person would say, not a demented old lying fool.

Cool. I think you should go on fake news and be their make shit up reporter . They'll likely give you a prize

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Cool. I think you should go on fake news and be their make shit up reporter . They'll likely give you a prize
It doesn't matter to me what YOU think of me. But in response, I think that you should go on Fox News and be the head Trump Defender. When a person says that people should give a guy some slack that never gives anyone else any slack, who lies, demeans others constantly and cozies up to our enemies, there's something wrong with that. Hitler probably had followers who felt the same way.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't matter to me what YOU think of me. But in response, I think that you should go on Fox News and be the head Trump Defender. When a person says that people should give a guy some slack that never gives anyone else any slack, who lies, demeans others constantly and cozies up to our enemies, there's something wrong with that. Hitler probably had followers who felt the same way.
Why? I hate Trump

Hitler would be proud of you. Now go out and yell at some people on the street...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Why? I hate Trump

Hitler would be proud of you. Now go out and yell at some people on the street...
LOL. Your posts say otherwise. If you "hate" someone you don't tout his supposed 'accomplishments'. You don't chide others for treating him like he treats others. I have never gone out and yelled at anyone on the street and have no intention of doing so. Nor would I go out on 5th Avenue and shoot someone to prove how "POPULAR" I am with my minions.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
LOL. Your posts say otherwise. If you "hate" someone you don't tout his supposed 'accomplishments'. You don't chide others for treating him like he treats others. I have never gone out and yelled at anyone on the street and have no intention of doing so. Nor would I go out on 5th Avenue and shoot someone to prove how "POPULAR" I am with my minions.

Cool. Did he shoot someone on 5th avenue?

Nostra

Governor
You have minions?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Cool. Did he shoot someone on 5th avenue?
You know what I'm referring to, what he said. But then, again, you defend his statements, pretending he didn't say them or pretending they don't matter. Do what you want, say what you want...you aren't fooling anyone.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You have minions?
No, but your President does, and of course you know that's who I was referring to. Here's the definition of "minion", you Trump Toadies fit it very well. You should be ashamed for kow-towing to such a Traitorous thug.

Not sure which definition fits you, but probably all of them
: underling, henchman, flunkey, lackey, hanger-on, follower, camp follower, servant, hireling, vassal, stooge, creature, toady, sycophant, flatterer, fawner, lickspittle, myrmidon;

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You have minions?
I think you're PhilFish's minion. Read the definition below. You're always here to defend and agree with him. Why? Scared to voice your own opinion here? Afraid you'll be "thread banned" in retaliation like you've surely seen?

EatTheRich

President
Yes a very stupid, uninformed opinion like all my liberal comrades,

What countries has he invaded? Where are his concentration camps ?

Oh wait- you are one of my top liberal drama queens.

I'm sure you voted FOR McCain didn't you ? Oh wait, you can't. He had an R after his name.

And of course you never trashed Reagan or Scalia.

Sorry, You are a dolt liberal like me. But no one buys your fake tears.

Crawl back under your rock. I'll tell you when to come out to vote.
1. Yemen
2. Arizona

Nostra

Governor
No, but your President does, and of course you know that's who I was referring to. Here's the definition of "minion", you Trump Toadies fit it very well. You should be ashamed for kow-towing to such a Traitorous thug.

Not sure which definition fits you, but probably all of them
: underling, henchman, flunkey, lackey, hanger-on, follower, camp follower, servant, hireling, vassal, stooge, creature, toady, sycophant, flatterer, fawner, lickspittle, myrmidon;
You claimed YOU had minions.

The rest of your post is just liberal claptrap talking points. Try getting an original thought into that vacuous head of yours.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I thought he had already scraped the bottom of the barrel for indecency, but he outdid himself this weekend in his many disgusting tweets. He's been obsessed with McCain since McCain gave the thumbs-down veto. Poor guy can't take it when his 'base' uses their brain instead of loyalty to their Messiah.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/17/mccain-tweets-trump-coons-1224043

Meghan McCain's response to Trump:

"No one will ever love you the way they loved my father."
She added: "I wish I had been given more Saturday’s with him. Maybe spend yours with your family instead of on twitter obsessing over mine?

I don't totally agree with Meghan. DJT loves himself more than any man or woman is loved by others.
yeah, you'd know all about obese, wouldn;t you.