• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's good to be a man . . .

Cicero

Mayor
I was seated in the chair of a shopping mall barbershop -- and I do mean a barbershop, not a beauty salon -- and us guys covered all races and age ranges, with myself being the eldest. That's happening more often to me nowadays, but it beats the alternative.

So we were talking guy talk while aimlessly watching shoppers walk or slouch past the glass wall of the shop. I believe the topic among the younger men was how many of them were still nursing the remnants of hangovers from their New Year's celebration. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a pair of legs that were gloriously bare from the top of her platform heels to the bottom of her short shorts.

We are talking about well developed legs that were nicely muscular. We are talking about long and well-defined legs with a golden brown suntan. She had a nice everything else as well, and she possibly had a great personality to boot; but we were not looking at her personality.

There was a moment's stunned silence as we collectively appreciated watching the young woman strut by and a baited breath silence as we waited for some ill-bred idiot among us to say something that wouldn't be PC for today's world. Then some fool said what everyone else was thinking.

"Damn, but she's fine!" That broke the ice and other appreciative comments were uttered. I was surprised that I was the one that said it first. Sometimes when the brain is stunned the mouth operates by itself.

But it got me to thinking while my barber returned to removing hair. There are times when I really, really like being a man; and today was one of those times. "Damn, but she was fine!" Even on my gloomiest of days I remain very happy that women walk among us.

Cicero

Mayor
Thanks Minotaur; and the neat thing about it is that it all happened exactly as described. :yo:

Cicero

Mayor
Yep, and a well-turned everything else. Sometimes it's really nice to be hardwired to one's own hormonal system. Wowzah!