• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's heating up folks

Boca

Governor
Republican Congressman Defies Schiff After Threat And Releases Info About Whistleblower

Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC) is brave and became the first member of Congress to publicly name the alleged “whistleblower,” and coup conspirator in the Democrat impeachment inquiry, Eric Ciamarella. This flies in the face of a new threat launched by Rep. Adam Schiff to use the ethic committee against Republicans naming the whistleblower and big tech companies like Twitter and Facebook who are censoring those that post Ciamarella’s name.

Dan Bishop

@jdanbishop
100%. I refuse to cower before the authoritarian intimidation campaign.
He’s not Voldemort. And he’s not a bona fide whistleblower. Even if he were, he wouldn’t be entitled to secrecy.
Eric Ciamarella is a deep state conspirator. He needs to testify now.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So the GOP was against outing their Bengazi and Fast/ Furious whistleblower's but 100% for this outing. Yep Hypocrisy x 100

So he has been outed, let me check but nothing changed did it ? So when this guy gets more death threats you are good with that? So the next whistleblower will never emerge and Trump/ next President can do whatever the heck they want with no recourse. yep that is great for our country. You are prepared to let a Dem President do ANYTHING THEY WANT, NO MATTER THE THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY - got it - thanks !

So the GOP was against outing their Bengazi and Fast/ Furious whistleblower's but 100% for this outing. Yep Hypocrisy x 100

So he has been outed, let me check but nothing changed did it ? So when this guy gets more death threats you are good with that? So the next whistleblower will never emerge and Trump/ next President can do whatever the heck they want with no recourse. yep that is great for our country. You are prepared to let a Dem President do ANYTHING THEY WANT, NO MATTER THE THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY - got it - thanks !
The "whistleblower" is a subversive leaker. Nothing more.

Just as Bishop said.

Ciaramella should be charged.

Boca

Governor

Don't go off on me. All I did was relay some news.

As for being "outed" you're behind the curve. Ciamarella has been named as the whistle-blower for some time now. His name was also in the Muller report as having emailed something or other having nothing to do with this the instant charade.

But more importantly as a CIA Analyst he's not undercover or covert and there is no "outing" despite Schiff's assertion.

In fact Ciamarella was inserted into the White House as a "spy" by CIA Director John Brennan, which is why Schiff wanted to keep him under wraps .

Don't go off on me. All I did was relay some news.

As for being "outed" you're behind the curve. Ciamarella has been named as the whistle-blower for some time now. His name was also in the Muller report as having emailed something or other having nothing to do with this the instant charade.

But more importantly as a CIA Analyst he's not undercover or covert and there is no "outing" despite Schiff's assertion.

In fact Ciamarella was inserted into the White House as a "spy" by CIA Director Jon Brennan.
Most importantly, the whistleblower protection act does not have a statute guaranteeing or providing any type of anonymity. None whatsoever.

And given the fact that this guy is a leaker and not a whistleblower it doesn't matter anyways.

voyager

4Q2247365
Republican Congressman Defies Schiff After Threat And Releases Info About Whistleblower

Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC) is brave and became the first member of Congress to publicly name the alleged “whistleblower,” and coup conspirator in the Democrat impeachment inquiry, Eric Ciamarella. This flies in the face of a new threat launched by Rep. Adam Schiff to use the ethic committee against Republicans naming the whistleblower and big tech companies like Twitter and Facebook who are censoring those that post Ciamarella’s name.

Dan Bishop

@jdanbishop
He’s not Voldemort. And he’s not a bona fide whistleblower. Even if he were, he wouldn’t be entitled to secrecy.

Trump jr. said that name and it has been debunked.

dEeP sTatE = for those that have no clue but need a bogey man.

Boltlady

Mayor

Dan Bishop

@jdanbishop
It would be really cool if the guy's name would be added to the witness list, not as the whistleblower but just because of his relationship with so many of the players. Then let Schiff try to explain why he can't be called without admitting that he does indeed know the whistleblower.

That would be fun.;)

It would be really cool if the guy's name would be added to the witness list, not as the whistleblower but just because of his relationship with so many of the players. Then let Schiff try to explain why he can't be called without admitting that he does indeed know the whistleblower.

That would be fun.;)
Is this supposed to be fun?

obAMA Did just that