• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It’s Lie Day in the impeachment trial

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
This is not about your views of Biden. This is about Trump’s six month long scheme to coerce Ukraine into sliming a candidate who led him by 10 points in the polls.

Sliming ? Weight loss ? LOL

Yeah- he's so so worried about polls. Did you miss 2016 ?
Actually it wasn't

You just believe conspiracy theories. Desperation looks terrible on my leftist dinks.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Absurd. When Trump began the six month long scheme to get Ukraine to slime Joe Biden, Biden had a 10 point lead over Trump in the polls. It’s ludicrous to assert that Trump wasn’t concerned about that.

Regardless, the evidence unequivocally shows that Trump did it - he demanded the announcement of the investigations he wanted for corrupt personal reasons as conditions of releasing the aid and granting Zelensky an Oval Office visit so Ukraine could stave off Russia.

LOL Proof ?

Oh it doesn't exist.

And they got the Aid early.

You willfully remain ignorant- just because of butthurt? Weird.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Check out what their sick fvck president tweeted this morning. It might portend a psychotic break.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Our case against lyin’, cheatin’, liddle’ Adam “Shifty” Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, Nervous Nancy Pelosi, their leader, dumb as a rock AOC, & the entire Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrat Party, starts today at 10:00 A.M. on @FoxNews, @OANN or Fake News @CNN or Fake News MSDNC!

9:37 AM - Jan 25, 2020

Awesome. Just knowing a tweet keeps my stupid, 80 I.Q. base riled up makes me smile.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
And he demanded that the investigations be publicly announced, which is the last thing investigators would do if they were actually interested in productive investigations.

Trump’s cultists know that. They can’t be dopey enough not to know that. They just wink at Trump’s lies.

You mean asking why an investigation was closed.

Amazing how the target of this- means nothing to you LOL

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sliming ? Weight loss ? LOL

Yeah- he's so so worried about polls. Did you miss 2016 ?
Actually it wasn't

You just believe conspiracy theories. Desperation looks terrible on my leftist dinks.
The winger implied premise here is that Trump had no reason to coerce Ukraine into sliming a candidate who led him by 10 points in the polls because Trump thought he could beat Biden fair and square.

If you should have learned anything by now, it’s that Trump does nothing fair and square. He has shown beyond doubt that he encourages and/or coerces foreign countries into sliming his political opponents.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
When Schiff summarized the “call,” very accurately mind you, he said both before and after his mocking summary that they were not the exact words used.

One would think that the dumbest rubes in Kansas understood that. Not you though, eh?

;-)

He made it all up. Which is why he had to apologize on the floor of the House afterward.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The winger implied premise here is that Trump had no reason to coerce Ukraine into sliming a candidate who led him by 10 points in the polls because Trump thought he could beat Biden fair and square.

If you should have learned anything by now, it’s that Trump does nothing fair and square. He has shown beyond doubt that he encourages and/or coerces foreign countries into sliming his political opponents.

Your bar for 'doubt' is low. Just because you are a democrat- we know.
Either that or you believe fairy tales LOL

When you can spell- get back with us. OK.

Signed - Intelligent people everywhere

Bugsy McGurk

President
LOL Proof ?

Oh it doesn't exist.

And they got the Aid early.

You willfully remain ignorant- just because of butthurt? Weird.
Trump put a months long hold on the aid as he pressed his extortion demands, and his cultists say he got it to them “early.”

Your sycophancy is quite deplorable.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Trump put a months long hold on the aid as he pressed his extortion demands, and his cultists say he got it to them “early.”

Your sycophancy is quite deplorable.

Aid was due Sept 30th

It was delivered Sept 11.

In the real world- you know, people with an I.Q. above a cement block- that's early.

Not your world- obviously.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You mean asking why an investigation was closed.

Amazing how the target of this- means nothing to you LOL
To the contrary, the target of the extortion scheme is critically important. His target was his leading political rival - Biden. There’s not a shred of evidence that Trump pressed any overall concerns for corruption in Ukraine throughout his extortion scheme. I just don’t believe that wingers are too dopey to know that Trump’s only objective was to get Ukraine to slime his leading political rival.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Aid was due Sept 30th

In the real world- you know, people with an I.Q. above a cement block- that's early.

Not your world- obviously.
Nope. It was due months before, and Trump violated the law with his hold.

September 30 was the end of the fiscal year, at which time it would have been impossible to comply with the legislation directing the aid. Trump illegally delayed the aid for months - he did not provide it “early.” Indeed, some of the authorized aid was not provided at all due to Trump’s illegal hold, some of which went to Ukraine after Trump was busted and he released the hold.

All of which is irrelevant to the question of whether he engaged in an illegal shakedown scheme. He did.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Nope. It was due months before, and Trump violated the law with his hold.

September 30 was the end of the fiscal year, at which time it would have been impossible to comply with the legislation directing the aid. Trump illegally delayed the aid for months - he did not provide it “early.” Indeed, some of the authorized aid was not provided at all due to Trump’s illegal hold, some of which went to Ukraine after Trump was busted and he released the hold.

All of which is irrelevant to the question of whether he engaged in an illegal shakedown scheme. He did.
Aid was due Sept 30th

(For low I.Q. leftists- September 11 comes before September 30th)

The same aid 3 of The Democratic House Managers voted against.

On Sept. 11, the White House received a draft of a continuing resolution, produced by House Democrats, that would extend funding for the federal government. Among other provisions, the bill would push the Ukraine money out the door, whether in the final days of fiscal year 2019 or in 2020, regardless of what the president did.

Swalwell tried to float this in the house and got totally obliterated on it LOL
Proved there was no shakedown as well

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
To the contrary, the target of the extortion scheme is critically important. His target was his leading political rival - Biden. There’s not a shred of evidence that Trump pressed any overall concerns for corruption in Ukraine throughout his extortion scheme. I just don’t believe that wingers are too dopey to know that Trump’s only objective was to get Ukraine to slime his leading political rival.

Sorry- reality begs to differ. Your conspiracy theories are cute though !

Explains why you are liberal- Idiocy galore !

Bugsy McGurk

President
Aid was due Sept 30th

(For low I.Q. leftists- September 11 comes before September 30th)

The same aid 3 of The Democratic House Managers voted against.

On Sept. 11, the White House received a draft of a continuing resolution, produced by House Democrats, that would extend funding for the federal government. Among other provisions, the bill would push the Ukraine money out the door, whether in the final days of fiscal year 2019 or in 2020, regardless of what the president did.

Swalwell tried to float this in the house and got totally obliterated on it LOL
Proved there was no shakedown as well
You ignored my response above and repeated the same idiocy. Very lame. And boring.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
This is not about your views of Biden. This is about Trump’s six month long scheme to coerce Ukraine into sliming a candidate who led him by 10 points in the polls.
I have no idea what poll you are citing, but my guess is it was an outlier. As I recall all of the polls at that time had any and all of the dems leading Trump. I would also posit that it was almost certainly a national poll, and therefor, of course, meaningless for all intents and purposes. The idea that Trump would risk impeachment because of a poll that was of precisely zero significance a full year out from the election is, quite frankly, laughable. Or it would be if you people weren't using it to interfere in the 2020 election - that makes it decidedly unfunny.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I have no idea what poll you are citing, but my guess is it was an outlier. As I recall all of the polls at that time had any and all of the dems leading Trump. I would also posit that it was almost certainly a national poll, and therefor, of course, meaningless for all intents and purposes. The idea that Trump would risk impeachment because of a poll that was of precisely zero significance a full year out from the election is, quite frankly, laughable. Or it would be if you people weren't using it to interfere in the 2020 election - that makes it decidedly unfunny.
I doubt you believe a word of what you just said. No one doubted that Biden was the front runner, and no one doubts that Trump’s M.O. is to do whatever he can to “win.” He did it in 2016, and he did it again with Ukraine. He’s a completely unethical, morally bankrupt cheat. You know that despite denying it.

Raoul_Luke

I doubt you believe a word of what you just said. No one doubted that Biden was the front runner, and no one doubts that Trump’s M.O. is to do whatever he can to “win.” He did it in 2016, and he did it again with Ukraine. He’s a completely unethical, morally bankrupt cheat. You know that despite denying it.
The only one of us in "denial" is the one who thinks Biden was ever a relevant threat to Trump:

https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-five-members-of-joe-bidens-family-got-rich-through-his-connections/

Raoul_Luke

That’s just goofy and lame. Biden was then far and away Trump’s principle rival, per the polls. That’s the only reason Trump engaged in the Ukraine shakedown.
Biden is, rather literally, "obviously" corrupt. He is flagging in the polls and it, rather literally, isn't because of anything Trump "engineered."