• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's mindboggling. According to some poster.....................

Gramps

Mayor
I'm a "commie". Yup! I don't feel like what I believe a "commie" should feel like. I glanced in the mirror and didn't think I looked like what a "commie" should look like. I talked into my recorder, then played it back, regarding topics of a political nature and I didn't think I sounded like what I think a "commie" sounds like. So, am I a closet "commie"? Gee, that would be a tough "coming out" revelation for a guy like me who always believed I had the best intentions surrounding the welfare of my nation. Perhaps it is those that label me a "commie" who err. Is this merely another term like "liberal" that, according to the rightwingers, defines leftwingers? "Liberals", those who tend to care about the welfare of others, especially the part about everyone should be entitled to the necessities of life? It's a mindboggler alright!

Got'ta go. My bride just informed me my supper was getting cold. I ask her, "what's for supper?" and she yelled back to me, "hamburgers, baked beans, potato salad and apple pie for desert". That sure sounded like an all-American bill of fare to me, but is it? Naw-w-w-w! It must be a "commie" menu because if I'm a "commie" so is my bride which is a revolting revelation for this Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Apple pie, huh? Yum-yum! Later.

Gramps

Minotaur

Governor
Well Gramps COMMIE (3 points) is only the first level. You are going to have to work much harder for these labels. This is how it works: If you make a point, the oppositions sometimes honors you with a new label. Get enough labels and you become the "Grand Label Master". Please write these label makers down for future success:

Subject: Should Social Security continue?
Answer: So you can Suck on the gubbament Teet? New Title (5 points): FREELOADER

Subject: Racism against Minorities Is Never Right!
Answer: There is no such thing! New Title (7 points): LIAR

Hope that helps. Go pick up your earned star!
By the way just so you know, I always enjoy your posts. ;-)