• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Its the Currency, stupid.

Days

Commentator
The simple explanation that you still don't understand ....

[video=youtube;hE5Sw8qJ-g0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE5Sw8qJ-g0[/video]

How to Abolish the Federal Reserve ....

[video=youtube;nNumEm2NzQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNumEm2NzQA[/video]

Doubter

Council Member
Awfully utopian of me, I know. But hey, what else is my long submerged anarcho-libertarian soul to have faith in?

Days

Commentator
There's still the small matter of the central bankers owning the entire planet... and owning every currency on the planet. But hey, what's a quadrillion+ in currency compared to bitcoins? I'm sure it will work itself out, given time. (if not, maybe the 2nd coming of Christ will address it?)

Doubter

Council Member
Plus, I don't need to solve the world's problems. Just mine. In all reality, no currency dominates all transactions in this world, but the idea of one which might facilitate 10-15% of the worlds transactions completely outside of the world controlled by said central bankers is not completely impossible. Given the choice between your two said options, at least bitcoins are more interesting to speculate upon. Tho I must give props to one with the faith to believe that the Federal Reserve might somehow be abolished.

Doubter

Council Member
Faith in the creator is pretty solid. Fuzzy after that. Certitude is a luxury I have never been able to afford.

Doubter

Council Member
Have you ever looked at adoption rates of new technologies recently. This one is accelerating. From a paper I read in 2009 to a guy at a bar three months ago explaining how he made purchases out of Africa using bitcoins. A stateless currency requiring no central bank processing. I'm very intrigued to say the least.

Days

Commentator
A state less currency requiring no central bank processing is a good start. But you still have these damn states operating on the central bank currencies, taxing the people... what's worse, they enforce their criminal taxation! If we could tie the collection agencies into a Gordian knot so that they couldn't enforce the national debt on the citizens... that would be problem solved.

Days

Commentator
This mega-parasite will eventually kill itself off. It grew into total control over everything by sucking the lifeblood out of the nations... any parasite that kills its host is doomed to die with the host. That's a prescription for the Apocalypse in itself... almost, anyway, I'd say it is a prescription for the 4th horse of the Apocalypse. That, and draining the Great Plains states aquifers dry - which is happening - when there is no food to eat, watch the people start to wake up.

Days

Commentator
There's two distinct functions of currency....

barter

distribution

Everyone thinks of the barter and forgets the distribution. So all I ever cover is distribution. Fiat currencies have been around for at least a thousand years, but I still get the conspiracy theory reaction... as if this was something new and different; it isn't.

Days

Commentator
Both Notes are green backs. (Federal Reserve, US Treasury)

Both are created out of thin air.

Both belong to their creator... but there's the difference; the US Treasury belongs to us while the central bank belongs to???

Doubter

Council Member
Faith in the creator is pretty solid. Fuzzy after that. Certitude is a luxury I have never been able to afford.
This mega-parasite will eventually kill itself off. It grew into total control over everything by sucking the lifeblood out of the nations... any parasite that kills its host is doomed to die with the host. That's a prescription for the Apocalypse in itself... almost, anyway, I'd say it is a prescription for the 4th horse of the Apocalypse. That, and draining the Great Plains states aquifers dry - which is happening - when there is no food to eat, watch the people start to wake up.
I understand what you are saying, and the digression into rates of water depletion in the world's, not just the midwest's aquifers, is another very important tipping point in the world ecology, and is worth discussing in the total picture. The one thing I would say about the parasitic nature of the fed monetary system, is the presence of a viable alternative with out that parasitic nature may help hasten the present systems demise. Fingers crossed. Distribution of users and processing is world wide which will make it difficult for state actors to take the system on in any meaningful way. Real possible that acceptance by wide swaths overnight may take state actors by surprise with a fait au compli. Rates with exponential growths tend to do that.