• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's "thoughts & prayers" time again

C

Capitalist

One wouldn't leave their house without their gun if they weren't worried that trouble was out there, by definition that means they fear what's outside their home, believing there's danger out there.
The other case would be they carry their gun looking for trouble, wanting to save the day like Mighty Mouse.
Now a 3rd option is they carry to prove their manhood to themselves.
Oh, wait, another option would be they're planning on robbing someone.
How long have you been possessed by this demon of prejudice?

C

Capitalist

I said I'd have the right, not that I would do it.
You would NOT have the right!

Do you understand? NOT! Have. The. Right.

You have a jackass backwards understanding of the law. The only way you get out of conviction is by reason of insanity. Seriously. I'm not exaggerating. Then you stay longer in a mental institution than you would in jail had you been convicted.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Spamature

President
I never voted for Slick

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/women-allege-sexual-harassment-while-working-on-clinton-sanders-campaigns-report/ar-BBF6wMc?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

or your Sow In Pant Suits, as you did and appears illegally........

Why would women work for Shrill that enabled Bill to molest and rape women?

Lip Biter Slick
I know. You vote for Trump. You voted for the man who two women swore under oath that he raped them. One of accusers was his wife and another was a minor who was once an employee of his club in Florida.