• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's "thoughts & prayers" time again

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I know. You vote for Trump. You voted for the man who two women swore under oath that he raped them. One of accusers was his wife and another was a minor who was once an employee of his club in Florida.
"You vote for Trump".......did you mean Voted?

libs as you easy to fool

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah it's required by law in this state.

Came with the car.

Yeah you don't get rewards points or discounts for cash and you pretty much have to have one to shop online.
"this sate"............which state___________________

Virginia?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I never voted for Slick

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/women-allege-sexual-harassment-while-working-on-clinton-sanders-campaigns-report/ar-BBF6wMc?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

or your Sow In Pant Suits, as you did and appears illegally........

Why would women work for Shrill that enabled Bill to molest and rape women?

Lip Biter Slick
nor Franken.
No. But if I have an extinguisher I must intend to put one out. Because that is what one is for.
no one expects to have a fire so why have an extinguisher? Are you an arsonist? You like to set things on fire and watch'em burn don't you?

freyasman

Senator
Why would you carry a gun if you didn't intend to use it ?
If I thought I was going to need a gun, I wouldn't go there. I carry one for the times I turn out to be wrong.
All those clerks who get robbed at gas stations and liquor stores and such, do you think they knew they would be getting robbed that day? And if they did know, don't you think they would have called in sick, or just skipped work that day, rather than have a gun shoved in their face?

C

Capitalist

So does that mean when you carry a gun, it's because you intend to start an incident that will require you to use it ?
Of course not! That's YOUR "logic" not mine. That's what this little dance is all about--exposing YOUR flawed logic. Get it?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I noticed Craig "The Non-Gun Banner" says your gun banner post is a winner. Just sayin'.
Just sayin' your usual stupid crap.

Yes, I voted winner...because he showed how damn dumb your spamming is.

Notice that the post was about using your gun; your intent. There was nothing about banning guns. I agree...those that carry have some intent, passive or otherwise, to use that gun.

Tell me...and the board...where you get you idea I'm a gun banner. I assume it's where I say I prefer open carry.

C

Capitalist

If I thought I was going to need a gun, I wouldn't go there. I carry one for the times I turn out to be wrong.
All those clerks who get robbed at gas stations and liquor stores and such, do you think they knew they would be getting robbed that day? And if they did know, don't you think they would have called in sick, or just skipped work that day, rather than have a gun shoved in their face?
See Spammy @Spamature ? Some days nobody "intends" to get a gun shoved in their face. I know it sounds crazy. I mean, who wouldn't want a gun shoved in their face, right? But on those days when you were wrong to get out of bed because staying in bed sure beats the shit out of having a gun shoved in your face, on those days, the days you never intended to use your gun. . .you HAVE to use it. Because on those sucky days, NOT getting shot sure beats the shit out of getting shot.

Give that gerbil wheel in your head a break. It's not that tough to understand.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
See Spammy @Spamature ? Some days nobody "intends" to get a gun shoved in their face. I know it sounds crazy. I mean, who wouldn't want a gun shoved in their face, right? But on those days when you were wrong to get out of bed because staying in bed sure beats the shit out of having a gun shoved in your face, on those days, the days you never intended to use your gun. . .you HAVE to use it.

Give that gerbil wheel in your head a break. It's not that tough to understand.
How many times has a gun been shoved into your face?

I mean...I certainly understand why someone would do that to you...

C

Capitalist

Just sayin' your usual stupid crap.

Yes, I voted winner...because he showed how damn dumb your spamming is.

Notice that the post was about using your gun; your intent. There was nothing about banning guns. I agree...those that carry have some intent, passive or otherwise, to use that gun.

Tell me...and the board...where you get you idea I'm a gun banner. I assume it's where I say I prefer open carry.
Thanks for sharing.