• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ivanka Trump Tweets ‘Happy Holidays’ Instead of ‘Merry Christmas,’ Defying Her Father’s Wishes

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hmmm....Was this an accident or is she pissed because Daddy Dearest seems to have more power over her dimpled darling Jared than Ivanka has?

Ivanka Trump took a shot in the War on Christmas, defying her father by using the controversial and secular phrase "Happy Holidays."

The first daughter tweeted a photo with that phrase, and a photo of herself with two other women in front of a Christmas tree and American flag, on Monday night, a day before the start of Hanukkah.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-war-christmas-ivanka-trump-twitter-745238

Caroljo

Senator
Ivanka converted to Orthodox Judaism in 2009. Jews don't celebrate Christmas, so why would they say Merry Christmas? Nice try....but YUGE fail Nina!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ivanka converted to Orthodox Judaism in 2009. Jews don't celebrate Christmas, so why would they say Merry Christmas? Nice try....but YUGE fail Nina!
she can't win for losing and making herself act stupidly

has to be due to her now watching so much Fox News (isn't that what libs claimed made r's stupid/losers)

EatTheRich

President
Which means that the demand that everyone say "Merry Christmas" and not "Happy Holidays" is a bigoted attack on Jews and other religious minorities.

Caroljo

Senator
Which means that the demand that everyone say "Merry Christmas" and not "Happy Holidays" is a bigoted attack on Jews and other religious minorities.
There was no demand for EVERYONE to say Merry Christmas. Everyone knows that people that don't celebrate it isn't going to say it! Why would Trump attack Jews when his own daughter and son in law are Jews?? Nobody is going to be offended if other religions don't say it, they don't have to. I wouldn't expect atheists to say it. But I also wouldn't expect atheists to celebrate it, but they do. Should we maybe tell them that they can't celebrate Christmas because they won't say it? Lol!

Barbella

Senator
Hmmm....Was this an accident or is she pissed because Daddy Dearest seems to have more power over her dimpled darling Jared than Ivanka has?

Ivanka Trump took a shot in the War on Christmas, defying her father by using the controversial and secular phrase "Happy Holidays."

The first daughter tweeted a photo with that phrase, and a photo of herself with two other women in front of a Christmas tree and American flag, on Monday night, a day before the start of Hanukkah.

Omg who the hell cares???

EatTheRich

President
There was no demand for EVERYONE to say Merry Christmas. Everyone knows that people that don't celebrate it isn't going to say it! Why would Trump attack Jews when his own daughter and son in law are Jews?? Nobody is going to be offended if other religions don't say it, they don't have to. I wouldn't expect atheists to say it. But I also wouldn't expect atheists to celebrate it, but they do. Should we maybe tell them that they can't celebrate Christmas because they won't say it? Lol!
Lmao.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/trump-war-christmas-heritage-687381?amp=1
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/19/us/war-on-christmas-controversy.amp.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/2016/12/bill-oreilly-companies-under-trump-must-say-merry-christmas-or-they-will-be-deported/amp/
https://www.google.com/search?q="one+nation+under+one+god"&oq="one+nation+under+one+god"&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.5622j0j4&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Negative
It's not demanded all say Merry Christmas, America is still a FREE Rebulic, not sure due liberalism ho much longer.

Say what you wish to say, Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays..........

what difference does it make

other than to someone thinking they have an insult on someone that looks better than they do and heart full of hate as thread was formed by?

Hell, don't say either if that's what you wish to do..........just got a Christmas photo card of a family I know in ND.......it just says PEACE........dig

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Omg who the hell cares???
Nina looks for anything to insult women that look better than she does, especially with her hate of Trump.......fails miserably, but we're use to that. After the melt down in other threads and all the cursing "bi*ch"/"f*ck"/etc...... and slamming women, I'm not sure Nina is even a female any longer, post sound more like what a male would say..........or a really miserable lonely female...?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Negative
It's not demanded all say Merry Christmas, America is still a FREE Rebulic, not sure due liberalism ho much longer.

Say what you wish to say, Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays..........

what difference does it make

other than to someone thinking they have an insult on someone that looks better than they do and heart full of hate as thread was formed by?

Hell, don't say either if that's what you wish to do..........just got a Christmas photo card of a family I know in ND.......it just says PEACE........dig
You must be Sarah Palin's old speech writer. That was the most hard to read word salad ever. Drinking again, Dawg?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You must be Sarah Palin's old speech writer. That was the most hard to read word salad ever. Drinking again, Dawg?
and you said you were going to ignore me and not post to me again............:)

everything is hard for you........ask shrink why.

Caroljo

Senator
I'm pretty sure Trump was talking TO CHRISTIANS. Lol! He wasn't telling everyone they had to say it! And the comment about being 'deported' came from O'Reilly, not Trump. Fail.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Nina is confused she doesn't realize Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Christ. Unless a Jew is specifically addressing a Christian they wouldn't say Merry Christmas.

D

Deleted member 21794

Wow, a Jew said "Happy Holidays"?????

BOMBSHELL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!