• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I've never been a fan, but I'm quickly becoming one...

Barbella

Senator
Stunning amount of racism from the left on this thread!
These people can not comprehend nor understand people with the courage to buck the popular sentiment. They’re all sheep who run along with what their masters tell them to think.

I guess Kanye is the new “Uncle Tom”. All the more reason to praise him... he’s off the plantation, and he’s not afraid to admit it.

Bravo.

EatTheRich

President
These people can not comprehend nor understand people with the courage to buck the popular sentiment. They’re all sheep who run along with what their masters tell them to think.

I guess Kanye is the new “Uncle Tom”. All the more reason to praise him... he’s off the plantation, and he’s not afraid to admit it.

Bravo.
Uncle Tom was off the plantation? Kanye West may have courage but he has demonstrated a lack of sense in this case.

EatTheRich

President
If you believe black people aren’t allowed to be independent thinkers... then you’re a racist
If you believe you aren’t allowed to disagree with a Black person because of their race ... you are a racist ... even if you apply that principle very selectively.

John Doe

I detest liberalism

Bravo.
Dejango unchained. The hostility and outright hate when a slave leaves the plantation, is to be expected.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Yes, I see that. Leave it to the biggest race baiter to uphold someone (black or white) who stumps for Trump. Leave it to an attention whore like Kayne West to rally around Barbella's "Favorite" President. She is upholding him while searching the net for Blacks acting Bad articles to post.
Says the party of slavery and segregation.

What has your party done for People of color? Lets top 10 list.

10. Murdered without conviction.

09. Hanged without convictions.

08. Killed the black babies through abortion.

07. Sent the KKK after black people.

06. Forced to have separate but equal.

05. Segregated.

04. Voted against civil rights.

03. took away the right to vote in the 1870's

02. Made them slaves

01. Fought a civil war to keep slaves.

Note: Original creator of top 10 list as far as I know on the P.J. goes to ASOT. Although this list not created by ASOT all credit goes to ASOT.