• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I've never been a fan, but I'm quickly becoming one...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump calls black people dumb, lazy and criminals.
That's why there's no question that he's a racist.
Could you post a video of Trump saying that Julie? because I don't think he actually said it. He called Don Lemon the dumbest man on TV and there is a good argument to be made for that. He said Lebron James is dumb and, if you have ever heard the retarded POS talk you'd be hard pressed to disagree with that analysis, I believe.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nah, he was just flummoxed.

As if he was thinking...”Jeez, my wife is best pals with Trump, but what HAS he done for black people? I’m stumped!”

;-)
lowest black unemployment in decades...…………
blacks not on welfare scares you libs...…..
they will leave the gates of DNC Plantation...…..and are!

Boca

Governor
…..they will leave the gates of DNC Plantation...…..and are!
Yep, Bugs either hasn't seen the recent poll that African American support for Trump has nearly doubled in the last several weeks. 15% to 29. Or he was gifted by God with a mental kill switch that protects his personal safe place. One or the other?

He'll need that switch to function if he pauses to consider that if that ratio also applies to African American voters the jig is up for Democrats who generally get 90 to 95% of the black vote.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yep, Bugs either hasn't seen the recent poll that African American support for Trump has nearly doubled in the last several weeks. 15% to 29. Or he was gifted by God with a mental kill switch that protects his personal safe place. One or the other?

He'll need that switch to function if he pauses to consider that if that ratio also applies to African American voters the jig is up for Democrats who generally get 90 to 95% of the black vote.
Razzie?

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President

Another poll for your reading enjoyment...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/11/politics/poll-of-the-week-trump-nixon/index.html

Trump’s unfavorable rating is like Nixon’s before he was impeached.

;-)