• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I've never been a fan, but I'm quickly becoming one...

EatTheRich

President
what was black unemployment under ya boy O______________GO
12.6% when he took office ... 16.8% at its peak in March 2010 ... 7.8% when he left office and dropping .15 percentage points per month ... 5.9% today and dropping .10 percentage points per month.

redtide

Mayor
So you see African Americans as not smart enough to see that? I see them as too smart to believe it.
I see those who use the term "African-American" as either ignorant sheep or who have a belief that those Americans who are not white are for some reason less than American and need to be hyphenated to designate that they are not full on equals.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
I see those who use the term "African-American" as either ignorant sheep or who have a belief that those Americans who are not white are for some reason less than American and need to be hyphenated to designate that they are not full on equals.
When I hear "African American" my first instinct is to enquire what year they immigrated from the dark continent.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
When I hear "African American" my first instinct is to enquire what year they immigrated from the dark continent.
Irish-American, Italian-American, Mexican-American....yeah...lots of people use a hyphenated description to honor their heritage.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Irish-American, Italian-American, Mexican-American....yeah...lots of people use a hyphenated description to honor their heritage.
It is telling that wingers object to such hyphenation only when applied to the use of the term African-Americans.

Quite telling indeed.

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
nope I do not and I do not support the racist democrat policies designed to keep people down through economic enslavement. Odd that you do though.
There might be an argument to be made that economic dependency is an unfortunate byproduct, but to suggest that’s the specific objective is patently ludicrous. No offense.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
nope I do not and I do not support the racist democrat policies designed to keep people down through economic enslavement. Odd that you do though.
So how do you explain that those very same victims of democrat policies are democrats?

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Not as a matter of course when indentifying their selves, the majority of Americans, simply call their selves American.

redtide

Mayor
There might be an argument to be made that economic dependency is an unfortunate byproduct, but to suggest that’s the specific objective is patently ludicrous. No offense.
I understand that to see it and its specific purpose is hard to stomach especially to one who may still support such programs due to a long term emotional investment in such a belief. To suggest otherwise is fool hardy. Take a look at the programs while not paying attention to the stated purposes (all lies any way) and the results of those programs

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
I understand that to see it and its specific purpose is hard to stomach especially to one who may still support such programs due to a long term emotional investment in such a belief. To suggest otherwise is fool hardy. Take a look at the programs while not paying attention to the stated purposes (all lies any way) and the results of those programs

Is that why oil companies get billions in tax breaks, to make them economic slaves?

redtide

Mayor

Is that why oil companies get billions in tax breaks, to make them economic slaves?
trying to change the subject again. So sad, you must be one of those enslaved. How does it feel to be human debris in the eyes of your masters?

redtide

Mayor
It is telling that wingers object to such hyphenation only when applied to the use of the term African-Americans.

Quite telling indeed.
Really, are you trying to go that direction? too bad you are incapable of honesty even with yourself. BTW, never seen a check box on a govt or financial form for Irish or German American have you? Nope cause they are not the target of the left for dehumanizing. No affirmative action for them now is there?