• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I've never been a fan, but I'm quickly becoming one...

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
trying to change the subject again. So sad, you must be one of those enslaved. How does it feel to be human debris in the eyes of your masters?
I didn’t change the subject. It’s still about mental rejects who buy into ludicrous conspiracy theories. But hey, good luck with that.

redtide

Mayor
I didn’t change the subject. It’s still about mental rejects who buy into ludicrous conspiracy theories. But hey, good luck with that.
just remember, affirmative action, welfare, quotas are all created because the liberal elite want to keep dark skinned Americans on the new plantation. They have had a good run since the 60s but enough it enough and their hate for the US is killing Americans.

C

Capitalist

Actually, the real racism is keeping blacks dependant on the state and constantly isolating them by keeping division alive. All for vote pandering, Democrats only care about minorities as elections draw near. See Obama, highest EBT rates in history.
Coattails:

The real racism is in the lowered expectations dems have of minorities. It’s in the idea that minorities couldn’t do shit without the help of Democrats.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Coattails:

The real racism is in the lowered expectations dems have of minorities. It’s in the idea that minorities couldn’t do shit without the help of Democrats.
Exactly, the poor victims cant even get ID, a simple task anyone can manage. One wonders how on earth so many coloreds manage to legally drive a car!

C

Capitalist

Exactly, the poor victims cant even get ID, a simple task anyone can manage. One wonders how on earth so many coloreds manage to legally drive a car!
Do they even know where the DMV is, or how to use the internet?

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
just remember, affirmative action, welfare, quotas are all created because the liberal elite want to keep dark skinned Americans on the new plantation. They have had a good run since the 60s but enough it enough and their hate for the US is killing Americans.
Affirmative action and quotas are more or less the same thing, and I’ve never supported either. And white skinned Americans draw a lot more welfare than dark skinned Americans.

But hey, don’t let facts get in the way of good old fashioned hate based lunacy.

C

Capitalist

We know the real truth, they don't want to hamper the illegal vote. They even make outright racist claims to protect it. Blacks should tell them STFU with their lies.
Yabutt, voter ID laws are racist y'know. Liberals need to make the vote more available to minorities because. . .they're stupid.

EatTheRich

President
White people are more than 4 times as likely to have the very specific forms of ID required for voting as Blacks are. Whites are more likely to own cars ... but you can also drive legally (but not vote legally) using a driver’s license listing a previous address.

EatTheRich

President
Do they even know where the DMV is, or how to use the internet?
In Alabama they closed 90% of the DMVs in the Black Belt, so now the majority of Black people who need to get an acceptable ID to vote (since public-housing ID, a government-issued picture ID that is the most common form of ID for Blacks in Alabama, is not accepted for voting) must travel an average of over 50 miles to get an ID. The majority do not own cars.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
In Alabama they closed 90% of the DMVs in the Black Belt, so now the majority of Black people who need to get an acceptable ID to vote (since public-housing ID, a government-issued picture ID that is the most common form of ID for Blacks in Alabama, is not accepted for voting) must travel an average of over 50 miles to get an ID. The majority do not own cars.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2017/12/12/16767426/alabama-voter-suppression-senate-moore-jones

Not the case

Do you realize that when you have to lie every single time to make your point, you lose all credibility?

EatTheRich

President