• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I've never seen blacks so pissed.

reason10

Governor
Every time you turn around, blacks are rioting in major cities.

So much for having a black president. His policies have put a LOT of blacks out of work. And they're pissed.

For the idiot libs here who want to point to the cops shooting those wonderful black victims,
(a) cops have been shooting civilians (black and white) ever since they started carrying firearms in the old west.
(b) so much of this was based on the Michael Brown LIE.

Another riot, this time in Milwuakee, all because a career criminal wouldn't put his gun down when ordered.

This shit didn't happen during Nixon. It didn't happen during Ford. It didn't happen during Reagan or either Bush.

And I'm amazed it didn't happen during that racist motherfucker Clinton.

Obama is elected by a bunch of [Unwelcome language removed] IDIOTS and now there are riots in every city.

MrMike

Bless you all
They just can't admit they're a big part of their own problem and the Dems have cleverly played them like fools for decades.

Jen

Senator
Every time you turn around, blacks are rioting in major cities.

So much for having a black president. His policies have put a LOT of blacks out of work. And they're pissed.

For the idiot libs here who want to point to the cops shooting those wonderful black victims,
(a) cops have been shooting civilians (black and white) ever since they started carrying firearms in the old west.
(b) so much of this was based on the Michael Brown LIE.

Another riot, this time in Milwuakee, all because a career criminal wouldn't put his gun down when ordered.

This shit didn't happen during Nixon. It didn't happen during Ford. It didn't happen during Reagan or either Bush.

And I'm amazed it didn't happen during that racist motherfucker Clinton.

Obama is elected by a bunch of [Unwelcome language removed] IDIOTS and now there are riots in every city.
Unfortunately they aren't able to put 2 and 2 together to realize it's Obama they should be blaming.