• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jabbering Joe for President!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What would you rather have, tax cuts or the second amendment? WTF?

"walked into a room and said he was going to go this way and he went that way...what was that all about".....Hmmm

What a language expert has to say:

Here is how he answers a question...

Have you forgotten (again) that I'm not a Trump supporter? So I agree - Joe is at least as goofy as Trump. There, you happy now?

justoffal

Senator
Oh please, lol. That’s how low you sink to try and undermine your opposition? Trump obviously suffers from mental illness, I’m guessing that doesn’t matter to you?
Parkinsonian masks matter... they are a prelude to depends.
Mental Illness is an opinion...Alzheimer's is not an opinion, it's a condition.

JO

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Parkinsonian masks matter... they are a prelude to depends.
Mental Illness is an opinion...Alzheimer's is not an opinion, it's a condition.

JO
Trump for sure has dimesia, of course. His angry outbursts, name calling, etc. are both symptoms. He suffers and America suffers because of it.

When you have an obese old man in then White House, attacking people’s health doesn’t work too well. : )

kaz

Small l libertarian
Have you forgotten (again) that I'm not a Trump supporter? So I agree - Joe is at least as goofy as Trump. There, you happy now?
Democrats aren't smart enough to memorize more than one set of talking points. So when we say we aren't Trump supporters, they can't handle it. They have to resolve the contradiction in their mind by deciding we are Trump supporters so they can use their talking points again. It's an endless cycle.

I like when then they say they're smarter than Republicans because they aren't all black and white like they are. Democrats. On one hand they're stupid. On the other ... hmm ... sorry, that's all I've got ...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Gotcha. So what causes your angry outbursts and name calling since it's not dementia? Are you just a jerk?
I "name call" public figures, but not other people on this forum the way that you do. Maybe you could answer that question?

kaz

Small l libertarian
I "name call" public figures, but not other people on this forum the way that you do. Maybe you could answer that question?
So calling us racists isn't name calling, got it. And you're moving the goal posts. Your point was about Trump. So if you want to change your point to only public figures, then sure. Pelosi, Schumer, the rest of the Democrat party, they are the ones showing symptoms of dementia

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So calling us racists isn't name calling, got it. And you're moving the goal posts. Your point was about Trump. So if you want to change your point to only public figures, then sure. Pelosi, Schumer, the rest of the Democrat party, they are the ones showing symptoms of dementia
Didn't call you racist, called groups of people racist. If you want to put yourself in that category, you are more than welcome.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Didn't call you racist, called groups of people racist. If you want to put yourself in that category, you are more than welcome.
You said I called black people stupid. That was clearly calling me a racist. And it was a lie, I said black people are like white people

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
joe is now where near as goofy as Trump and yes you are a Trump supporter.
Defending the truth about "Russian collusion" and the economic performance since he was elected is not the same as "supporting" him. If I "support" Trump, why didn't I vote for him?