• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

JackCon integrity test

Bo-4

Senator
Is just one of you willing to thank Obama as vociferously for lower gas prices as vilified him for higher ones?

I know it's tough, i mean personally i don't think he had much to do with either. It was more Israel's war drum pounding, inventories and futures speculators.

You know, much of the same stuff that drove them up under Bush in summer of '08 just prior to his catastrophic depression.

But at least be consistent.. thanks! :D

http://www.examiner.com/article/oil-prices-continue-to-drop-just-time-for-summer

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
integrity? integity would require admitting that the left pounded the last idiot in charge for higher prices saying he was responsible,, and when they fell, saying he had nothing to do with gas prices,,, as the left now claims the current idiot in charge is not responsible for higher gas prices,,,but is responsible when they come down..integrity....you exhibit none.

Jen

Senator
I will do that as soon as the Libs here vociferously thank GWB for lowering gas prices when they spiked under his watch.

Most of us know that the President is not responsible for the price of gasoline, BUT he can make a climate favorable for either high gasoline prices or low gasoline prices AND the President is the one that takes the backlash when prices are high. Obama will receive more votes in November if gasoline prices are low than he will receive if they are high........it may not be enough difference that it will affect the outcome, but there would be a difference.

The President may not be the "cause" of high gasoline prices, but the President ALWAYS gets the blame if they are high..........no matter which party he's from.

Bo-4

Senator
integrity? integity would require admitting that the left pounded the last idiot in charge for higher prices saying he was responsible,, and when they fell, saying he had nothing to do with gas prices,,, as the left now claims the current idiot in charge is not responsible for higher gas prices,,,but is responsible when they come down..integrity....you exhibit none.
Thanks olcu, but "i know you are, but what am i" doesn't really answer my question. You may try again. :)

Bo-4

Senator
I will do that as soon as the Libs here vociferously thank GWB for lowering gas prices when they spiked under his watch.
Okay Jen, thank you thank you thank you GWB for the catastrophic recession that drove prices under $2 after they were over twice that much 4 months earlier. ;-)

Lapcat

Governor
And what, exactly, has Obama EVER done to lower gas prices? Nothing. In fact, he's gone ON RECORD as to being ok with high/higher gas prices....as long as they don't go that high that fast.

It's a legacy you can't run away from. Yet still you'll try....lol.

And as for blaming the president for high gas prices, that would be a routine first seen from DemocRats.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-04-22-dems-gas-prices_x.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oaq2fHiOOY

Is just one of you willing to thank Obama as vociferously for lower gas prices as vilified him for higher ones?

I know it's tough, i mean personally i don't think he had much to do with either. It was more Israel's war drum pounding, inventories and futures speculators.

You know, much of the same stuff that drove them up under Bush in summer of '08 just prior to his catastrophic depression.

http://www.examiner.com/article/oil-prices-continue-to-drop-just-time-for-summer

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
And what, exactly, has Obama EVER done to lower gas prices? Nothing. In fact, he's gone ON RECORD as to being ok with high/higher gas prices....as long as they don't go that high that fast.

It's a legacy you can't run away from. Yet still you'll try....lol.

And as for blaming the president for high gas prices, that would be a routine first seen from DemocRats.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-04-22-dems-gas-prices_x.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oaq2fHiOOY
gettin harder and harder to not come to the inevitable conclusion,,many on the far left are insane.

Bo-4

Senator
Lol, God knows how i missed my Lappy.. gotta go for now, but have bookmarked this one and will shoot ya back in the AM.

Bluedog

Mayor
I don't care what party the President is affiliated with. President Bush could not control gas prices anymore than President Obama can. Period.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Gas prices are lower despite Obama not because of him.

Dino

Russian Asset
How silly.

Let's see, he works as hard as he can to stymie production, discourage the use of fossil fuels, wishes to use the EPA to bankrupt energy producers using coal, shuts down Gulf refineries, and stands in the way of new oil pipelines, and then we should give him CREDIT when his stratospheric gas prices come back down (still way above where they were when he started?)?

Wow, keep dreaming!

Bo-4

Senator
How silly.

Let's see, he works as hard as he can to stymie production, discourage the use of fossil fuels, wishes to use the EPA to bankrupt energy producers using coal, shuts down Gulf refineries, and stands in the way of new oil pipelines, and then we should give him CREDIT when his stratospheric gas prices come back down (still way above where they were when he started?)?
All lies and disinformation. If President Obama's done all the hateful things you claim, then why has domestic production soared since he took office?

ai.bnet.com_blogs_bush_obama_oil_production_graph_1.jpg

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Check, we'll put olcu down as not interested in being consistent.

AND we appreciate your honesty! :D
congrats! you have finally shown a knowledge of the definition of honesty! {albeit, i suspect it was the first time} but show a misunderstanding of the word "consistant"...keep struggling,,you can improve if you really wish to do so.

Dino

Russian Asset
You mean you really don't know?

Do you think he's expanded oil production on federal lands? Is the government responsible for this oil exploration and development?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
All lies and disinformation. If President Obama's done all the hateful things you claim, then why has domestic production soared since he took office?

ai.bnet.com_blogs_bush_obama_oil_production_graph_1.jpg
That's an easy answer....he hasn't. Everything you said is bullsh!t.