• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

James and the Giant Impeachment

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you think the betting odds are wrong then I would certaintly take the opposite side of the bet and make yourself a lot of money.

Trump was invited to participate in the house proceedings. He declined because it would further just incriminate himself. There isn't going to be any new evidence presented in the Senate for that same reason.
Just red herrings about the whistleblower, procedures, and the Bidens, which will cost Corey Gardner, Martha McSally, and Susan Collins their jobs.
I'm not going to take any bet. I'm going to vote for the Democrat . I'm pretty sure at this point I don't give a shit who they are, just to shut everybody the [Unwelcome language removed] up. We need a little peace and quiet so that the adults, what few of them that are left in our politics and in our public, can figure out what the hell to do

I'm not going to take any bet. I'm going to vote for the Democrat oh, I'm pretty sure at this point I don't give a shit who they are, just to shut everybody the [Unwelcome language removed] up. We need a little peace and quiet so that the adults, what few of them that are left in our politics and in our public, can figure out what the hell to do
That's not how it works. It's noisy, it's messy, and people don't like each other.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
He is being impeached for abusing his power. Soliciting an investigation into the Bidens in exchange for the foreign aid which was already granted by congress was an abuse of power. If you want to end gotcha politics then Trump needs to be impeached for attempting to play gotcha politics on the Bidens on zero pretext.
Oh my God, you're going to preach about gotcha politics?? Since 2016 it's been nothing but gotcha politics, and the Mueller report even proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump did not conspire with Russia, Russia was simply interfering in our politics and our elections like it has for decades, an ambassador even testified to the fact that they were playing both sides

But that didn't stop anyone, even you, from playing gotcha politics. You've got to be joking

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
for doing their job and holding the president accountable?
Are they, really? Are you a grown adult? Even my child 13 years of age can Divine that nobody, but nobody in that cesspool of a Congress are doing what they should. It's an out-and-out joke. The Congress, the house, the Senate I don't care who aren't doing 1iota is worth of what they should be doing, which is attending to the people's business

Oh my God, you're going to preach about gotcha politics?? Since 2016 it's been nothing but gotcha politics, and the Mueller report even proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump did not conspire with Russia, Russia was simply interfering in our politics and our elections like it has for decades, an ambassador even testified to the fact that they were playing both sides

But that didn't stop anyone, even you, from playing gotcha politics. You've got to be joking
It precedes 2016, the dozens of investigations into Benghazi, and Hillary emails. Both gotcha politics.
The executive branch is always going to accountable to the legislative branch. That's the way system is designed. Presidents have checks on their power by design.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Correct. You have that part so far. Now let me help you more. +125 means you are getting better than a 1:1 payout. They won’t pay bigger odds to a candidate that they believe will win. So while there is no specific candidate that is projected to beat him yet, for obvious reasons, the positive number indicates that he is not projected to be re-elected. In other words, the field is favored to beat the incumbent.

Does that help?
So you're saying these people odds of winning are better than Trump's?
Amy Klobuchar +5000
Tulsi Gabbard +6000
Kamala Harris +8000
Michelle Obama +8000
Mitt Romney +10000
Cory Booker +15000
Julian Castro +20000
Tom Steyer +20000
William (Bill) Weld +25000
John Kasich +25000
Howard Schultz +25000
Oprah Winfrey +25000
Tammy Duckworth +25000
Trey Gowdy +25000
Mark Cuban +25000
Tim Kaine +30000
Ted Cruz +30000
Marianne Williamson +30000
Marco Rubio +30000
Jeb Bush +30000
Bill de Blasio +50000
George Clooney +90000
Kanye West +90000

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It precedes 2016, the dozens of investigations into Benghazi, and Hillary emails. Both gotcha politics.
The executive branch is always going to accountable to the legislative branch. That's the way system is designed. Presidents have checks on their power by design.
Yes. That is well understood. The problem is that the evidence does not show that abuse of power. Nobody is contesting the checks and balances, other then the congress's failure to embark upon the check with some modicum of reason and self-control. Thecrazed move forward relentlessly without abatement and without pause, though the evidence is sparse and circumstantial at best.

It's a betrayal of their oath to, in that they have a responsibility when employing that check and sustaining that balance, to apply reason

Are they, really? Are you a grown adult? Even my child 13 years of age can Divine that nobody, but nobody in that cesspool of a Congress are doing what they should. It's an out-and-out joke. The Congress, the house, the Senate I don't care who aren't doing 1iota is worth of what they should be doing, which is attending to the people's business
This congress was elected specifically to hold Trump accountable. They are doing precisely what they were elected to do.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So you're saying these people odds of winning are better than Trump's?
Amy Klobuchar +5000
Tulsi Gabbard +6000
Kamala Harris +8000
Michelle Obama +8000
Mitt Romney +10000
Cory Booker +15000
Julian Castro +20000
Tom Steyer +20000
William (Bill) Weld +25000
John Kasich +25000
Howard Schultz +25000
Oprah Winfrey +25000
Tammy Duckworth +25000
Trey Gowdy +25000
Mark Cuban +25000
Tim Kaine +30000
Ted Cruz +30000
Marianne Williamson +30000
Marco Rubio +30000
Jeb Bush +30000
Bill de Blasio +50000
George Clooney +90000
Kanye West +90000
Of course not. You don’t understand my post? I thought it was pretty clear.

Yes. That is well understood. The problem is that the evidence does not show that abuse of power. Nobody is contesting the checks and balances, other then the congress's failure to embark upon the check with some modicum of reason and self-control. Thecrazed move forward relentlessly without abatement and without pause, though the evidence is sparse and circumstantial at best.
Did he solicit an investigation of the Bidens by The Ukrainian government?
Did he obstruct congress?
Are those things impeachable?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Did he solicit an investigation of the Bidens by The Ukrainian government?
Did he obstruct congress?
Are those things impeachable?
He asked that ukrainians to further investigations into corruption in their country. Hunter Biden being a part of that whole. He told Congress to go pound, which is within his prerogative, and is not without historical precedent

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
He asked that ukrainians to further investigations into corruption in their country. Hunter Biden being a part of that whole. He told Congress to go pound, which is within his prerogative, and is not without historical precedent
That's just different and shit, yanno?

He asked that ukrainians to further investigations into corruption in their country.
He used the Biden's name specifically. And there is a channel designed by treaty for sharing intel on corruption which was not used because there isn't any actual corruption involving the Bidens.
He told Congress to go pound, which is within his prerogative,
And congress is well with its prerogative to impeach him for obstructing them,
and is not without historical precedent
Neither is being impeached for it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_process_against_Richard_Nixon