• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

James and the Giant Impeachment

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I don't think you even understand your post
I absolutely do. And I'm 100% correct. What portion wasn't clear to you, do you want to understand how odds work? Or just trolling?

Trump is projected to lose. That's a fact, based on the data provided. That isn't disputable, numbers don't lie.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I absolutely do. And I'm 100% correct. What portion wasn't clear to you, do you want to understand how odds work? Or just trolling?

Trump is projected to lose. That's a fact, based on the data provided. That isn't disputable, numbers don't lie.
Trump has a better chance of winning than those on the list got it

Zam-Zam

Senator

I'm not a betting man, but those folks in Las Vegas seem to believe Donald Trump has the best odds of any candidate listed to emerge victorious in November 2020, no?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump has a better chance of winning than those on the list got it
Correct. That part is true. Now do you understand why everyone else combined has a better chance than Trump? Given the +125 rating?

I can explain, or again, if you don't want to know and just want to understand it the way you want to, that's no problem.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Correct. That part is true. Now do you understand why everyone else combined has a better chance than Trump? Given the +125 rating?

I can explain, or again, if you don't want to know and just want to understand it the way you want to, that's no problem.

So, if "everyone else combined" runs as a team, they are favored to beat Trump......

:D

This is fun!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
please tell me you know that quid pro quo is totally connected to bribery...surely you are not so stupid you do not know that....you are just joking, right?

when the president bribes a foreign country to investigate his political opponents, using vital military aid as the quid pro quo, then it is the duty of all congressmen to impeach and remove his fat lying ass. and anyone who does not see that must be also stupid enough to be a trump voter. it is also obstruction of justice to withhold documents from government officials giving testimony, their own documents they created in real time connected to their testimony, like Vondland and Brown. and not let Pompeo and Perry and Bolton and Rudy and Mulvaney testify, either. and you say that is not abuse of power and obstruction? really? hilarious!!

when both nixon and clinton were under the same investigation, no officials were told not to testify....

Michael Conway, an attorney who served as counsel for the House Judiciary Committee during its impeachment inquiry into Nixon, says Trump has gone further than Nixon in his attempt to control what information investigators have access to during their inquiry.

“Nixon was equally resistant to turning materials over and documents, but he did allow people to testify,” Conway says, referencing the White House’s urging that aides not comply with the Democrat-led investigation. “He was not as brazen about claiming some umbrella privilege for everything that is said by any of his aides.”

https://time.com/5732352/trump-impeachment-clinton-nixon/

as far as clinton goes, his personal aide, Vernon Jordan, much like rudy is trump's, testified at the Senate hearing of the impeachment (the house relied on Starr's grand jury testimony and whitewater report)

Privately, several conservative Republican officials said there was a growing urgency among Senate Republicans to finish with the impeachment proceeding as quickly as possible, because the public's patience was wearing ever thin and the President's popularity riding ever higher.

With the finding-of-fact proposal a main focus, Senator Olympia J. Snowe, a Maine Republican who is co-leader of a task force studying the issue, said senators were still divided over whether to include such findings in the official trial record.

On the obstruction-of-justice accusations, this version would find that Clinton engaged in conduct "to alter, delay, impede, cover up and conceal" evidence in the Paula Jones civil suit and in the grand jury investigation.

Hutchinson led the questioning of Jordan, about issues like his job search for Ms. Lewinsky, the false affidavit she filed in the Jones case and the Presidential gifts sought by criminal investigators.

Hutchinson commented only briefly on the questioning, saying, "The deposition was conducted with professionalism from all sides, and I am satisfied that we covered the areas that we needed to cover today."

Clearly, Democrats were encouraged that the major topic of the day among Republicans was not the questioning of Ms. Lewinsky and Jordan but the search for an exit strategy exemplified by the finding-of-fact discussions. In general, Democrats prefer a censure motion after the trial as a better way to condemn the President's misbehavior. A finding-of-fact resolution would call for a vote before -- not after -- the up-and-down votes on the articles of impeachment.

http://movies2.nytimes.com/library/politics/020399impeach-rdp.html
Focus on what I wrote. Lefty robotically conforms to precise vocabulary... verbatim... with abject 100% automaton unerring precision with the DNC hive monolith.
Every time. You folks who made the immediate shift from CONSTANT references to "quid pro quo" to exclusive use of the term "bribery" under orders of the party will now flip the switch to the precise two terms I noted in my post. "Click" goes the DNC railway turntable...and look at all the lefty drones mindlessly obeying the hardwired directional order. You cannot divert. Not in the slightest. Not even a fraction of a degree.

I observe that you folks have ZERO personal autonomy relative to the hive. You are not sovereign individuals. You are pheromone-whiffing bots. You are dancing rats to the DNC pied piper. You exert no volition. You conform your collective lefty will so completely that your every word - written or spoken - parrots, to the syllable, the prescribed party script.

That is all, Jim.

Laser-like focus and informed brevity is always preferable to meandering lunatic manifestos. Keep it disciplined, buddy.

Focus on what I wrote. Lefty robotically conforms to precise vocabulary... verbatim... with abject 100% automaton unerring precision with the DNC hive monolith.
Every time. You folks who made the immediate shift from CONSTANT references to "quid pro quo" to exclusive use of the term "bribery" under orders of the party will now flip the switch to the precise two terms I noted in my post. "Click" goes the DNC railway turntable...and look at all the lefty drones mindlessly obeying the hardwired directional order. You cannot divert. Not in the slightest. Not even a fraction of a degree.

I observe that you folks have ZERO personal autonomy relative to the hive. You are not sovereign individuals. You are pheromone-whiffing bots. You are dancing rats to the DNC pied piper. You exert no volition. You conform your collective lefty will so completely that your every word - written or spoken - parrots, to the syllable, the prescribed party script.

That is all, Jim.

Laser-like focus and informed brevity is always preferable to meandering lunatic manifestos. Keep it disciplined, buddy.
how would you describe Trump's actions?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Is there something wrong with poll-testing specific language?
Aside from it being extraordinarily superficial and essentially disingenuous...my point was about you automatons and the abject surrender of any semblance of dignity/personal autonomy.

Enjoy your obedience. It will be so.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
He is being impeached for abusing his power. Soliciting an investigation into the Bidens in exchange for the foreign aid which was already granted by congress was an abuse of power. If you want to end gotcha politics then Trump needs to be impeached for attempting to play gotcha politics on the Bidens on zero pretext.
There's one.

Aside from it being extraordinarily superficial and essentially disingenuous...
They learned it from the private sector where marketing departments poll test every thing. It's just data-driven marketing.
my point was about you automatons and the abject surrender of any semblance of dignity/personal autonomy.

Enjoy your obedience. It will be so.
How come you don't think your right-wing brethen are using the data-driven, poll-tested language every time they say, "NO COLLUSION" or "LOCK HER UP" or "BUILD THE WALL"

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They learned it from the private sector where marketing departments poll test every thing. It's just data-driven marketing.

How come you don't think your right-wing brethen are using the data-driven, poll-tested language every time they say, "NO COLLUSION" or "LOCK HER UP" or "BUILD THE WALL"
Are you talking about Trump rally chants? We're speaking of you movement automatons...and you've ALREADY demonstrated it here in this very strand.