• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

James and the Giant Impeachment

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Fake dossier led to Fake FISA.

Fake FISA led to Mueller investigation.

Fake whistleblower led to impeachment.

These are the tricks of the trade.

Deep State Dems were busy little elves.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
all that word salad to try and explain how you somehow believe quid pro quo is not exactly the same as bribery which is exactly the same as extortion, except it generally applies to non-public officials, unlike bribery? you spewed a lot of shit when all you had to do was admit how wrong and silly you were to act like the term quid pro quo is somehow different than the term bribery or extortion. get it?

Bribery | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

https://www.law.cornell.edu › Wex

Proof of bribery requires demonstrating a “quid pro quo” relationship in which the ... Solicitation of a bribe also constitutes a crime and is completed regardless of ...
1) Kudos to you for brevity.
2) Whether or not a word is related and/or is a synonym is altogether irrelevant to the abject surrender of vocabulary and to-the-syllable mirroring of HQ terminology.

I really don't care that you folks have no personal sovereignty. I merely made the observation...while you 'made with' the obfuscation. Carry on.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I agree, trump is quite the turd. and why are repubs letting their partisan bias keep them from believing the truth as it slaps them across their huge lying pieholes? how can they deny what 17 witnesses, about 6 of them picked by trump or pompeo to be diplomats in the region or otherwise in this administration and republican called witnesses, all testified under oath- the military aid was withheld by trump in order to force Ukraine to just announce an investigation.

And not to actually hold an investigation, just to publicly announce it!! That is how irrelevant the so-called investigation was....it was just for show. An "investigation" into the silly Crowdstrike theory from 2016 and the silly ass Biden corruption bullshit in order to help Trump politically and personally, not as any part of US policy. This pubic announcement was needed before Trump would release vital military aid to Ukraine, AS AUTHORIZED BY CONGRESS IN FEBRUARY AND VETTED AND RELEASED BY THE PENTAGON ON JUNE 18, 2019, more than a month before Trump's extortion call.

How do these slimy ass repubs in congress, and fox, somehow get their jug-headed followers to believe this silly ass shit? That this military aid, approved by strong bi-partisan vote in Congress, approved in February, then gone over and vetted by the Pentagon as all military related aid to foreign countries must be vetted, then released by the Pentagon on June 18, 2019, somehow slip under the radar of Ukraine, who needed this aid, was relying on it, and were obviously cognizant of the fact it had been approved by Congress and the Pentagon, in June? Do they really think Ukraine does not have diplomats and lobbyists and American legislators and journalists and military officials who let them know what is going on with such vital aid? For over a month before the phone call, this military aid is still not being handed over as authorized?

Come on, how stupid do these repubs and fox think trump voters are?
They obviously want a slovenly narcissistic Dictator
for another 4 hrs. How could a true American patriot want a president who is in love with ruthless dictator’s. Dictators who kill their own people. Trump makes excuses for them all the time and his defenders and toadies (same thing) love him to death. They make me sick to my stomach

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
for another 4 hrs. How could a true American patriot want a president who is in love with ruthless dictator’s. Dictators who kill their own people. Trump makes excuses for them all the time and his defenders and toadies (same thing) love him to death. They make me sick to my stomach

Wow. You must have REALLY hated the last president.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Another 4hours?
slovenly narcissistic Dictator? obama
How could a true American patriot want a president who is in love with ruthless dictators? obama
history is showing how corrupt obama was.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
ok who are the oddsmakers saying the favorite is between these two
Joe Biden +550
Pete Buttigieg +650
Of course Biden. The lower the number, the more favored. Trump is favored over any other individual candidate. That much we have established over and over again.

Now my SECOND point is that although trump is FAVORED OVER ANY OTHER CANDIDATE, he is PROJECTED TO LOSE TO THE FIELD. Vegas is willing to pay out more than double your money because they do not believe he will win, albeit by a slight amount of 1.25:1. If that number was below -110 (or -115, depending on the commission amount of the "bookie"), then this would indicate that they believe him to win over all other candidates combined.

So you are not incorrect that Trump has by far a better chance than any other candidate (which should be obvious, since the Dem primary hasn't taken place yet), but taking it a layer further, Vegas is giving favorable odds if you pick trump from now.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Of course Biden. The lower the number, the more favored. Trump is favored over any other individual candidate. That much we have established over and over again.

Now my SECOND point is that although trump is FAVORED OVER ANY OTHER CANDIDATE, he is PROJECTED TO LOSE TO THE FIELD. Vegas is willing to pay out more than double your money because they do not believe he will win, albeit by a slight amount of 1.25:1. If that number was below -110 (or -115, depending on the commission amount of the "bookie"), then this would indicate that they believe him to win over all other candidates combined.

So you are not incorrect that Trump has by far a better chance than any other candidate (which should be obvious, since the Dem primary hasn't taken place yet), but taking it a layer further, Vegas is giving favorable odds if you pick trump from now.
You think the oddsmakers would give odds those odds? lol