• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

James and the Giant Impeachment

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Um. Yes. I don't follow the rest. You are correct. Vegas is wrong. Ooook.
Vegas is right, I am right, you are wrong. Vegas doesn’t pay our more than 100% of a payout because they think he’s going to lose, bud. They aren’t in the business of giving away money.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Vegas is right, I am right, you are wrong. Vegas doesn’t pay our more than 100% of a payout because they think he’s going to lose, bud. They aren’t in the business of giving away money.

Um. Yes. We are ah er...ok.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Good, then you agree that trump is favored over and other single candidate, but not projected to win versus the field, given the payout larger than 1:1. So, er, good job.
ER ah uh...but statistically so..yes

I don't know how to help you out if the hole you've dug .

I can relent again if that helps you

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
ER ah uh...but statistically so..yes

I don't know how to help you out if the hole you've dug .

I can relent again if that helps you
You’re trying to insult me instead of understand where I’m coming from. If Vegas paid out $125 + $100 for every $100 you bet on a cindaidate that they believed would win, they wouldn’t be Vegas. It would be a losing proposition that would. Be exploited. If you look st the first link, the Dems and Repubs have an even chance of winning the presidency. -115 and -115. However, trump isn’t guaranteed to be the noninaee, so his personal odds are lower. He could be impeached and removed (unlikely), pass away, step down, etc. this all puts the Dems more likely than trump to win the presidency, based solely on their numbers.

I guess it’s more complex than I thought it was to understand how it works. I’ll just have to accept that not all can follow the logic I guess. No problem.

llovejim

Current Champion
Fake dossier led to Fake FISA.

Fake FISA led to Mueller investigation.

Fake whistleblower led to impeachment.

These are the tricks of the trade.

Deep State Dems were busy little elves.
all lies. do you just not want to accept the truth, or are you really so low info and misinformed you really believe all those silly lies you just told? the IG TOTALLY DEBUNKED ALL THOSE FREAKING LIES!!! except the stupid shit lie about the whistleblower- he was not fake, his claims have all been borne out and even superseded by the sworn testimony of 17 witnesses, 6 or so of them Trump and/or Pompeo picks and underlings!! how can he be a fake whistleblower when everything he said was true? get it?

and as far as the fake FISA, which it was not even if it had some faulty applications, being the reason for the original FBI investigation into Russian meddling or the resultant Mueller Investigation that is a complete lie!! that was the crux of the IG REPORT!!

have someone read this to you-

According to Inspector General Michael Horowitz in his newly released report, the federal investigation of Trump's campaign began in July 2016, days after Papadopoulos suggested to a foreign official that Russia could assist with the anonymous release of damaging information on Hillary Clinton.

https://abc7chicago.com/politics/chicagoan-george-papadopoulos-at-heart-of-inspector-general-trump-russia-report/5742759/

and now, when the second FISA warrant was authorized on russian stooge Carter Page, who was not even connected to the Trump campaign when it was issued- (the first FISA warrant on Page was authorized in 2014, before trump even started to tweet about maybe running...)

The Carter Page FISA: A timeline - Washington Examiner

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com › news › the-carter-page-fisa-a-time...

Jun 16, 2019 - The October 2016 FISA application and January 2017 FISA renewal were both ... The FISA warrant granted by Collyer authorized the U.S. ..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You’re trying to insult me instead of understand where I’m coming from. If Vegas paid out $125 + $100 for every $100 you bet on a cindaidate that they believed would win, they wouldn’t be Vegas. It would be a losing proposition that would. Be exploited. If you look st the first link, the Dems and Repubs have an even chance of winning the presidency. -115 and -115. However, trump isn’t guaranteed to be the noninaee, so his personal odds are lower. He could be impeached and removed (unlikely), pass away, step down, etc. this all puts the Dems more likely than trump to win the presidency, based solely on their numbers.

I guess it’s more complex than I thought it was to understand how it works. I’ll just have to accept that not all can follow the logic I guess. No problem.
I wasn't trying to insult you. If you feel that's the case then I apologize. I feel I understand it just fine and not wrong. But if it helps like I said, I relent, it must be me.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I wasn't trying to insult you. If you feel that's the case then I apologize. I feel I understand it just fine and not wrong. But if it helps like I said, I relent, it must be me.
Maybe we just analyze the info differently. We are on the same page to a point, then go off course. It will all be interesting once the dems have a candidate.