• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

James Comey, Loretta Lynch 'turning on each other' amid probe of Russia investigation's origins

llovejim

Current Champion
Didn't Susan Rice try to send Obama a weird attempt at a CYA email the night before he left office?
cover her ass for what? is this the best smear you got? not sure if she sent an email, not even trying to guess what she might be covering up, as you put it?

llovejim

Current Champion
Yeah, it was silly. Bill Clinton never acts as his own bag man. That's one of the reasons the Clintons have been able to get away with committing crimes for 40 years.
you mean like kavanaugh assaulted that woman who passed a lie detector test? oh, wait. you said then people are innocent until proven guilty, now you say the Clintons have been committing crime for 40 years and neither one has ever been charged with a crime. how hypocritical are you? on a scale of 99 to 100?

llovejim

Current Champion
QUOTE="MrMike, post: 2429397, member: 18059"]If they added Lynch to this political cartoon (I already see Brennan, Clapper, etc. in the background) it would pretty much sum it up.

[/QUOTE]

what a sad unfunny cartoon. why are all right wing cartoonists and their lying cartoons so sad and depressing? Look at that picture- you just get the sense this guy would rather be chewing tin foil while rubbing his head with a cheese grater than try to draw a picture spewing such crap. It's like he is not even trying- FBI Spy Vodka? Abuse of Power bottle turned over...Soft Coup Brandy...Cover up Whiskey? wow. how lame.

QUOTE="MrMike, post: 2429397, member: 18059"]If they added Lynch to this political cartoon (I already see Brennan, Clapper, etc. in the background) it would pretty much sum it up.

what a sad unfunny cartoon. why are all right wing cartoonists and their lying cartoons so sad and depressing? Look at that picture- you just get the sense this guy would rather be chewing tin foil while rubbing his head with a cheese grater than try to draw a picture spewing such crap. It's like he is not even trying- FBI Spy Vodka? Abuse of Power bottle turned over...Soft Coup Brandy...Cover up Whiskey? wow. how lame.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you got triggered HARD! LOL

Nostra

Governor
you mean like kavanaugh assaulted that woman who passed a lie detector test? oh, wait. you said then people are innocent until proven guilty, now you say the Clintons have been committing crime for 40 years and neither one has ever been charged with a crime. how hypocritical are you? on a scale of 99 to 100?
Link to this lie detector test?

llovejim

Current Champion

llovejim

Current Champion
what a sad unfunny cartoon. why are all right wing cartoonists and their lying cartoons so sad and depressing? Look at that picture- you just get the sense this guy would rather be chewing tin foil while rubbing his head with a cheese grater than try to draw a picture spewing such crap. It's like he is not even trying- FBI Spy Vodka? Abuse of Power bottle turned over...Soft Coup Brandy...Cover up Whiskey? wow. how lame.
Wow, you got triggered HARD! LOL[/QUOTE]
yeah, noticing how awful and sad and lame that cartoon is really showed a lot of triggering!! you are the one triggered, home-school.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Ford lied
Ford knew how to take the polygraph test, she was asked two questions she also lied when asked had she ever assisted anyone with taking a polygraph test.
pitiful

Nostra

Governor
Hehe.

Articles about what her lawyers gave the press.

Man, you are gullible.:D:D:D

Jen

Senator
as certain as you were Kavanaugh assaulted that woman? oh, wait. then you said innocent until proven guilty....never mind.
I don't know who you think you are talking to, but I said to get the evidence out there from the start and the person I didn't believe was Ford. I never believed Kavanaugh assaulted her......... but the evidence needed to be found.

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch denied to congressional investigators last year that she ever instructed former FBI Director James Comey to minimize the Hillary Clinton email investigation by urging him to call it a "matter" instead of an "investigation."

"I did not. I have never instructed a witness as to what to say specifically. Never have, never will," Lynch told a joint task force of the House Oversight and Judiciary committees.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/loretta-lynch-denies-telling-james-comey-to-call-clinton-email-probe-a-matter/ar-AABEOKT

Remember the lefty hero James Comey who was going to save the day then needed to be fired then was going to save the day and is now being called a liar by lefty? Wonder if lefty will "Buttigieg" Loretta Lynch because she is also black like the Police Chief?

The next question is which is lying? Lefty Loretta or lefty fan favorite old white guy Comey?
And. While meeting with Wild Bill on the tarmac they discussed the strength of their favorite tea, and how cold ice cream could get. This just before Comey told us that Hilly was clean as the driven snow...

llovejim

Current Champion
I don't know who you think you are talking to, but I said to get the evidence out there from the start and the person I didn't believe was Ford. I never believed Kavanaugh assaulted her......... but the evidence needed to be found.
but you certainly did not say he was guilty for sure. you said comey and whoever were lying for sure. see? get it? I am just saying this matter or investigation wording from something going on 3 years ago is so nothing i am surprised anyone cares. is this the best right wingers can do to try and deflect from how corrupt and dishonest Trump is? an argument over matter or investigation?

llovejim

Current Champion
Susan Rice. OH Her !

The one Obama shoved out in the media blaming Benghazi on a video.

Like Eric 'Wingman' Holder- Another true believer lackey. All she was missing was the brownshirt and the goose stepping.
No, you are lying again....The first assessment of what happened in Benghazi came from CIA Director David Petraeus, who had 30+ agents on the ground where it actually occurred, and he said the original attack on the Embassy appeared to have began as a protest against the video that did trigger riots and protests at every US Embassy in every muslim country in the Middle East, and real terrorists used it as cover to attack the Embassy. She was using his assessment as her talking points on the Sunday talk shows the following weekend as was everybody else in the White House loop. Who else should they rely on for their talking points? Petraeus was the CIA Director, he had talked to 30+ CIA agents on the ground who were involved in the attack. duh.

Now remember, no UN Ambassador or Secretary of State or President writes after action reports and talking points. in this case, the talking points were written by CIA Chief Petraeus, who had access to at least 30 CIA agents on the ground and who were actually involved in the attack...HERE IS WHAT HE SAID ON FRIDAY, THE 14TH, 2 DAYS BEFORE SUSAN RICE USED SOME OF HIS TALKING POINTS ON THE SUNDAY TALK SHOWS:
Catherine Herridge
December 05, 2014FoxNews.com
Newly declassified testimony shows at least five Republican lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee suggested former CIA Director David Petraeus provided bad information, or even misled them after the 2012 Benghazi attack when he blamed an obscure Internet video and downplayed the significance of mortar attacks that night.
The testimony comes from a Nov. 15, 2012, closed, classified session. The committee heard testimony from the nation's most senior intelligence officer, James Clapper; then-head of the National Counterterrorism Center Matt Olsen; Under Secretary of State Patrick Kennedy; and then-acting CIA Director Michael Morell, who stepped in after Petraeus resigned, citing an extramarital affair.

The testimony shows lawmakers, including the chairman, recalling how Petraeus stressed protests over an anti-Islam video as the impetus -- an explanation that would later unravel -- while brushing off concerns that mortar attacks indicated a planned terror attack.

During that testimony, Rep. Mac Thornberry, R-Texas, who takes the gavel of the House Armed Services Committee in January, said: "Mr. Morell, my strongest memory [was] Director Petraeus on the Friday after this event coming in and telling us this was all a spontaneous demonstration caused by a video."

In the same session, Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., went further, saying Petraeus was "definitive" in his assessment the video was to blame, and unlike the intelligence community witnesses present, the general did not talk about "shifts in the line of analysis."

King said, "the 90 percent conclusion that General Petraeus reached was that this was caused by the video, and it was a spontaneous demonstration." King continued, "the one thing he was ruling out was terrorist involvement. I remember when the chairman [Mike Rogers] specifically mentioned to him about the mortar rounds, three mortar rounds landing at the Annex, could that be an indication of terrorist involvement. [Petraeus] said no. He said anybody in Libya could do that."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/05/gop-lawmakers-highly-critical-petraeus-benghazi-explanation-testimony-shows/

llovejim

Current Champion
And here is how the Jerusalem Post covered the attack the next day- so why are you blaming Susan Rice again? Ignorance? Partisan bullshit?

At least 1 US diplomat killed in Benghazi; Libyan official claims US envoy killed by rocket; Cairo demonstrators scale embassy walls.
BY ILENE PRUSHER

SEPTEMBER 12, 2012

The US ambassador to Libya and three embassy staff were killed late Tuesday at the US Consulate building in Benghazi, which had been stormed by Islamic militants angry over a film that bashes the Prophet Mohammed.

Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who was liked by many Libyans because he had argued passionately for NATO to get involved in the conflict which ultimately brought down Libyan dictator Muammar Ghaddafi, was killed as he and other embassy staff were being evacuated from the US consulate building in Benghazi. The building was stormed by gunmen, possibly linked to al-Qaida, who blamed America for an anti-Islamic film called “Innocence of Islam," made by an Israeli-American filmmaker named Sam Bacile who has since gone into hiding.

Gunmen attacked and set fire to the US consulate in the eastern city of Benghazi, which was nerve center of the uprising last year that brought Gaddafi's 42-year rule to end, late on Tuesday evening. An almost simultaneous attack was mounted on the US embassy in Cairo. The protests were sparked by a 14-minute trailer of the movie, posted on YouTube, which openly ridicules the Prophet Mohammed. The shortened version of the video is being promoted and circulated by Morris Sadek, an Egyptian-born Christian in the Washington, DC area who has expressed extreme anti-Islamist views.

In the days before the attack, there were attempts among local Islamic activists to whip up anger toward the US over the video, a local reporter said in a phone interview.

"In recent days, Islamic groups in Benghazi had been calling on people, using social media websites and e-mails, to go to the consulate and protest over the film. They called on normal civilians to go and attack the consulate, and many people followed them. They were firing at the sky and trying to storm the consulate, so the guards from inside started shooting at them, and it deteriorated from there,” a Benghazi-based reporter for an Arabic satellite channel told The Jerusalem Post.

“Security intensified in Benghazi today, and the deputy minister of the interior came and described the attackers as Ghaddafi loyalists,” the reporter added.

https://www.jpost.com/International/Four-US-embassy-staff-killed-in-Libya-attack

llovejim

Current Champion
Sadly, my, dumb, uneducated, easily led, dupe party has fallen for the Dossier and Kavanaugh story
says the fake woman pretending to be smart enough to be a democrat!! who gives a shit what fake crap you post posing as a fake woman? you can't even be honest about that....