• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

James O’Keefe: Trump urged me to purloin Obama’s college records

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yup, world class GOP swine James O’Keefe, convicted in the past for entering federal property under false pretenses, says world class GOP swine Trump urged him to “get inside” and purloin Obama’s college records stored at Columbia University. This was back when Trump was immersed in his disgracefully dishonest anti-Obama “birther” campaign.

This would be a major story with any other president, but it just gets buried in the daily barrage of Trump scandals.

Just another reason to conclude that Trump should be in a cell, and that his rabble should apologize for voting for that cretin...

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/12/media/james-okeefe-trump-obama-columbia-records/index.html

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Yup, world class GOP swine James O’Keefe, convicted in the past for entering federal property under false pretenses, says world class GOP swine Trump urged him to “get inside” and purloin Obama’s college records stored at Columbia University. This was back when Trump was immersed in his disgracefully dishonest anti-Obama “birther” campaign.

This would be a major story with any other president, but it just gets buried in the daily barrage of Trump scandals.

Just another reason to conclude that Trump should be in a cell, and that his rabble should apologize for voting for that cretin...

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/12/media/james-okeefe-trump-obama-columbia-records/index.html
Thank you, Bugsy. This story should be on the news!

Caroljo

Senator
Like you tell us all the time.....you'll believe ANYTHING (especially from dishonest CNN). So what if he DID ask him to do that? Nothing came of it....he didn't pay him to do it....it's just another "Nothingburger" Bugsy. Just another ignorant report by ignorant news media to get their base riled up. I see it's working! Lol!

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Like you tell us all the time.....you'll believe ANYTHING (especially from dishonest CNN). So what if he DID ask him to do that? Nothing came of it....he didn't pay him to do it....it's just another "Nothingburger" Bugsy. Just another ignorant report by ignorant news media to get their base riled up. I see it's working! Lol!
True...but I would LOVE to see those college records. :rolleyes:

Caroljo

Senator
True...but I would LOVE to see those college records. :rolleyes:
Right.....the left have no problem that he sealed all his college records, they don't even wonder why! But if a Republican had done that, it would be a completely different story.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Thank you, Bugsy. This story should be on the news!
Right? Imagine if some past president had done something like this. It would be a leading story. But Trump is such a cretin the news media just yawn at it. Just another scandalous Trump shenanigan amongst the daily barrage of outrageous Trump actions and statements.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your yapping about CNN is pathetic. These are quotes from O’Keefe’s book. Sheesh.

As to you thinking it was just fine for our current president to have badgered someone to “get into” a college’s confidential records to dig for something to slime our then-president with, well, your view speaks volumes as to the mind of the Trump sycophant.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Right.....the left have no problem that he sealed all his college records, they don't even wonder why! But if a Republican had done that, it would be a completely different story.
Lame dittoing. No president that I know of has made his college records available. Your claim that Obama is in a different category is typically dishonest.

D

Deleted member 21794

Your yapping about CNN is pathetic. These are quotes from O’Keefe’s book. Sheesh.

As to you thinking it was just fine for our current president to have badgered someone to “get into” a college’s confidential records to dig for something to slime our then-president with, well, your view speaks volumes as to the mind of the Trump sycophant.
What quotes? I see no quotes.

Caroljo

Senator
Lame dittoing. No president that I know of has made his college records available. Your claim that Obama is in a different category is typically dishonest.
No other President (that I know of) SEALED them, so nobody wondered what they were hiding. Obama was supposed to be such a great scholar, but there's no proof of it. Of course you just take him at his word, on everything.

D

Deleted member 21794

Better get those peepers checked. The link quotes O’Keefe’s book directly, including the book’s direct quote of Trump.

Got any other dishonest gambits to try?
Oh, there's quotes at your CNN link. Got it.

I don't visit the CNN site much. I try to keep my computer free of viruses.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No other President (that I know of) SEALED them, so nobody wondered what they were hiding. Obama was supposed to be such a great scholar, but there's no proof of it. Of course you just take him at his word, on everything.
What the hell does that mean? “Sealing” college records that are already confidential and not to be released?

Who filled your head with such hooey?

Bugsy McGurk

President
When there were questions, he could have had them released to prove himself. Why didn't he?
First, your dodge is noted.

Another question you will likely dodge...what “questions” were raised about Obama that you think required him to “prove himself”?

So utterly daft.

Caroljo

Senator
First, your dodge is noted.

Another question you will likely dodge...what “questions” were raised about Obama that you think required him to “prove himself”?

So utterly daft.
Why is everything a 'dodge' to you? Lol! That's really getting old.
There were all kinds of questions about him raised for years and years. None of them were answered (or answered truthfully). What a dumb question.....