• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jane Elliott

So you believe "simple minded" people frame things in terms of race?
Whites Were Superior Before They Escaped From Africa and Acquired White Skin

Controlled people believe racism is only about skin color; that's a lie to make it easy to call it stupid. The same with Mama Elliott's classroom experiment, dividing her gullible third-graders into ones with blue eyes and ones with brown eyes. Then she gave unfair advantages to one group over the other. An honest and relevant experiment would be to divide them into the well-behaved kids and then separately treating a group of lazy, stupid, and disruptive ones.

This was the day after MLK's assassination. If his lifework had been worth anything, his people would not have used his death as an excuse to loot, burn, and kill. The reaction was as revealing as if after a clergyman preaching chastity got killed, his followers erupted into wild sexual activity. But clear proof is ignored in a country whose lawmakers and other power elite seek to shut us up and put us in our place.

Controlled people believe racism is only about skin color; that's a lie to make it easy to call it stupid. The same with Mama Elliott's classroom experiment, dividing her gullible third-graders into ones with blue eyes and ones with brown eyes. Then she gave unfair advantages to one group over the other. An honest and relevant experiment would be to divide them into the well-behaved kids and then separately treating a group of lazy, stupid, and disruptive ones.

This was the day after MLK's assassination. If his lifework had been worth anything, his people would not have used his death as an excuse to loot, burn, and kill. The reaction was as revealing as if after a clergyman preaching chastity got killed, his followers erupted into wild sexual activity. But clear proof is ignored in a country whose lawmakers and other power elite seek to shut us up and put us in our place.
There's a very interesting pathology going on here. @Sunset Rose posts this thread praising a woman who she claims "fights racism". Then, Rose goes on to enthusiastically support this man:

I wonder what Jane Elliott would make of Ralph Northam.

I sense some serious self-hatred, and a unique ability to put party over all else. Curious, indeed...

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

So, now that you got that out of your system, how do you feel about Jane Elliott?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Whigger Ho

Just like Ann Dunham did, she has a sick desire to be raped by some sweaty beast. Your snooty insults are inspired by being adopted by Preppy snobs.
"Whigger Ho" ---never heard that one before.
I sure would hate to see her raped by a "sweaty beast". Are you jealous of those "beasts?" Do you imagine them to be more masculine than you?
I haven't insulted anybody. You, on the other hand, have insulted Jane Elliot, Ann Dunham and me.
It's too bad you refuse to listen to Mrs. Elliott. You might be able to learn something from her.

"Whigger Ho" ---never heard that one before.
I sure would hate to see her raped by a "sweaty beast". Are you jealous of those "beasts?" Do you imagine them to be more masculine than you?
I haven't insulted anybody. You, on the other hand, have insulted Jane Elliot, Ann Dunham and me.
It's too bad you refuse to listen to Mrs. Elliott. You might be able to learn something from her.
I learned that she believes "there's only one race, the human race". Your friend Ralph Northam strongly disagrees, as do you, I suspect.