• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jeez, it sure looks like the Fat Boy snookered Trump

S

Sickofleft

It's not like he lifted the sanctions, unfroze their assets and allowed them to inspect themselves going forward........

I mean that would just be really [Unwelcome language removed] stupid......ya know like the Iran deal.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's not like he lifted the sanctions, unfroze their assets and allowed them to inspect themselves going forward........

I mean that would just be really [Unwelcome language removed] stupid......ya know like the Iran deal.
Yeah, never mind that Iran crippled their own ability to produce fissile material, agreed to cap their own ability to enrich material to weapons grade.

Might be helpful if you were to imagine Iran demanding access to US military bases to be able to inspect our ability to produce WMDs...

In the meantime...remember that we helped overthrow their government...not just release some emails, we paid for riots in the street....we bought the commanders of military units...
We put our guy on the throne....

Yeah, never mind that Iran crippled their own ability to produce fissile material, agreed to cap their own ability to enrich material to weapons grade.

Might be helpful if you were to imagine Iran demanding access to US military bases to be able to inspect our ability to produce WMDs...

In the meantime...remember that we helped overthrow their government...not just release some emails, we paid for riots in the street....we bought the commanders of military units...
We put our guy on the throne....
I refuse to believe that Kim doesn't understand that any deal Trump cuts with him is only going to last 2 years. He has got to understand that in 2021 the political dynamics will change dramatically and completely erase Trumps legacy from the face of the earth.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I refuse to believe that Kim doesn't understand that any deal Trump cuts with him is only going to last 2 years. He has got to understand that in 2021 the political dynamics will change dramatically and completely erase Trumps legacy from the face of the earth.
2024 IS MORE THAN 2 YEARS AND IF IT'S A PEACE TREATY IT'S A DONE DEAL.

worldlymrb

Revenge
2024 IS MORE THAN 2 YEARS AND IF IT'S A PEACE TREATY IT'S A DONE DEAL.
Great Presidents sign Treaties. Failed Community Organizers make fake deals with pallets of other peoples cash. NO signature required. LMAO!

State Department: Iran NEVER SIGNED nuclear deal and it's not binding | Daily Mail Online
Nov 25, 2015 · The Obama administration has disclosed to Congress that this summer's controversial nuclear arms agreement with Iran was never signed and...

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Trump is a shoe-in to win the second term, especially if he has a Nobel in hand. Trump's successes are becoming a great wall of success.