• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jeff Sessions - a man born without dignity

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Usually it's the VP that's the politcal graveyard,but lots of folks will be seeing the end of their politcal career serving in the Trump Administration. Sessions gave up his Senate seat and sacrificed his career shortly thereafter probably. For a man like Donald Trump too. Yep...no dignity.

Unnnnnn,

The best thing Sessions can do to embarrass King Con is make King Con fire him.

That'll be another red flag to conservative who love America, the Comey firing was NOT a good step for King Cons conservative poll numbers.

The Russia Party needs elections to be close for micro purging to work, firing Sessions would hurt the micro purge effort imho

Spamature

President

Jen

Senator
So without knowing all of the details you make up a story about Sessions being a man without dignity.

You make it easy to talk about a certain person with no integrity. And it isn't Sessions. Or Trump. :rolleyes:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Usually it's the VP that's the politcal graveyard,but lots of folks will be seeing the end of their politcal career serving in the Trump Administration. Sessions gave up his Senate seat and sacrificed his career shortly thereafter probably. For a man like Donald Trump too. Yep...no dignity.
It goes beyond my comprehension how you can be a Democrats and other liberals don't call you out for your avatar.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So without knowing all of the details you make up a story about Sessions being a man without dignity.

You make it easy to talk about a certain person with no integrity. And it isn't Sessions. Or Trump. :rolleyes:
What "details" don't we know? Trump trashed Sessions on tape. Did you hear it?

S

Sickofleft

justoffal

Senator

Let me introduce you to the people who post here....they are not real people or real posters like your or I. If you notice the headline quality of their posting titles you will begin to understand that they are paid hacks....some journalists, some newspaper contributors and so on who use this place as a sounding board for ideas.

The carefully studied innuendo style post titles are from people who have been trained in deception and professional lying. Don't take them too seriously....they don't take themselves too seriously.

JO

Bugsy McGurk

President
Let me introduce you to the people who post here....they are not real people or real posters like your or I. If you notice the headline quality of their posting titles you will begin to understand that they are paid hacks....some journalists, some newspaper contributors and so on who use this place as a sounding board for ideas.

The carefully studied innuendo style post titles are from people who have been trained in deception and professional lying. Don't take them too seriously....they don't take themselves too seriously.

JO
Perhaps you can point out a TP "lie" instead of just dittoing and ranting?

No?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

JO
Paid trolls?