• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking minors

reason10

Governor
So post a quote from Clinton that's as slimy as Trump's...if you can.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

2002 https://twitter.com/timobrien/status/1147681218714095616 …
https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known?fbclid=IwAR1i-Ma_CLMRooFhTYGzzjFkZbwrwxL3OSSIIbIddxZC-7OTCW4swgXH9m8
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known
Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

And just in case you wondered:

Other politicians, celebrities and businessmen, including presidential candidate Donald Trump, have been accused of fraternizing with Epstein. Trump lawyer Alan Garten told FoxNews.com in a statement Trump and Epstein are not pals.

“There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.”

So all you did was create a thread about a sexual predator named Clinton, and you have now linked him with a pedophile.

Nice going, snowflake.

John T

Mayor
https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known?fbclid=IwAR1i-Ma_CLMRooFhTYGzzjFkZbwrwxL3OSSIIbIddxZC-7OTCW4swgXH9m8
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known
Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

And just in case you wondered:
Other politicians, celebrities and businessmen, including presidential candidate Donald Trump, have been accused of fraternizing with Epstein. Trump lawyer Alan Garten told FoxNews.com in a statement Trump and Epstein are not pals.

“There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.”

So all you did was create a thread about a sexual predator named Clinton, and you have now linked him with a pedophile.

Nice going, snowflake.
I think it's funny to watch these Leftist to still try to deny Ol' Slick is a rapist and a pedophile after all these years.

The evidence is undeniable at this point.

John T

Mayor
Your Cultist Hero was accused of raping a 13 year old child.

So you sanction that??

A rapist and a pedophile all in one

https://www.dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
How about you get back with us when some actual evidence of these false accusations arises.

Meanwhile we have flight logs from Epstien's plane called the Lolita Express that shows Clinton actually flew on that plane numerous times.

That very plane was used to transport people like Ol' Slick to Epstein's private island to have sex with underaged children.

That's what is known as evidence in the real world.

Bear Claw

President
How about you get back with us when some actual evidence of these false accusations arises.

Meanwhile we have flight logs from Epstien's plane called the Lolita Express that shows Clinton actually flew on that plane numerous times.

That very plane was used to transport people like Ol' Slick to Epstein's private island to have sex with underaged children.

That's what is known as evidence in the real world.

LMAO

Trump was accused of raping that 13 year old child.

Nothing to be overlooked!

That took place on the island.

John T

Mayor
LMAO

Trump was accused of raping that 13 year old child.

Nothing to be overlooked!

That took place on the island.
I see you continue to ignore the evidence part.

Almost ALL politicians on the Right are accused of some kind of sexual abuse by the Left.

Ruth Bader-Ginsberg's replacement will be no different.

However, all these "accusations" by the Left are MEANINGLESS without evidence.

And, there is no evidence.

Only fake Leftist accusations.

Bear Claw

President
I see you continue to ignore the evidence part.

Almost ALL politicians on the Right are accused of some kind of sexual abuse by the Left.

Ruth Bader-Ginsberg's replacement will be no different.

However, all these "accusations" by the Left are MEANINGLESS without evidence.

And, there is no evidence.

Only fake Leftist accusations.

OK

Lets play your game.

Prove trump was never on the island.

Prove trump is not a rapist or a pedophile.

Where is your evidence??

Bear Claw

President
When Epstein is taken to court he just may implicate trump as well. IMO

It is well published that trump chases teen girls.

Bear Claw

President
Trump Cultist Zombies blindly worship him.

That way they don't need to tax their brains and try to think independently.

John T

Mayor
OK

Lets play your game.

Prove trump was never on the island.

Prove trump is not a rapist or a pedophile.

Where is your evidence??
That's not my game.

That's your stupidity.

How about you prove that wasn't Bill Clinton's name on the flight log from the Lolita Express I posted in comment #5.

Bear Claw

President
That's not my game.

That's your stupidity.

How about you prove that wasn't Bill Clinton's name on the flight log from the Lolita Express I posted in comment #5.
No need to

I never denied that but you tried to deny that trump was NOT on the island.

John T

Mayor
No need to

I never denied that but you tried to deny that trump was NOT on the island.
There is no Evidence that Trump was ever on the Island.

There is evidence that Bill Clinton flew several times on Epstein's Lolita Express.

Now what would a man who has sexual assualt accusations dating back to 1969 be doing taking multiple trips on a pedophile's private jet plane called the Lolita Express that ferries the rich back and forth to a private island called Orgy Island that is for the sole purpose of having sex with children?

Moreover ...... why would you defend this?

Oh .... I know .....