• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jerry Nadler steps in it again at his own hearing.

Nostra

Governor
Nadler called Corey Lewandowski to testify in his impeachment farce. When Nadler started to ask him a question he referenced a paragraph on page 90, volume 2. Lewandowski said he is only allowed to talk about certain things and he would like to read the paragraph in question.

NADLER DIDN'T HAVE IT. Didn't even know what he was asking a question about. What a buffoon.

Nadler said "Don't you have it in front of you"?

Holy cow, what an idiot.:D

D

Deleted member 21794

Nadler called Corey Lewandowski to testify in his impeachment farce. When Nadler started to ask him a question he referenced a paragraph on page 90, volume 2. Lewandowski said he is only allowed to talk about certain things and he would like to read the paragraph in question.

NADLER DIDN'T HAVE IT. Didn't even know what he was asking a question about. What a buffoon.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sounds like Lewandowski knew Nadler is a moron and decided to give him a nice beotch slap in public.

Nadler is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Mick

The Right is always right
Man, this hearing is blowing up in the Dimwinger's faces.

Nadler is a buffoon.:D
You would think they would finally give up on this phony charade but they must "persist" while the business of doing work for everyday Americans gets ignored. Just like the Mueller testimony this is going down in flames for them.

D

Deleted member 21794

Man, this hearing is blowing up in the Dimwinger's faces.

Nadler is a buffoon.:D
Even Mediate posted an article detailing two liberal news goons saying this hearing was a failure.

Jen

Senator

Nadler is an unctuous little piece of whale poo who didn't even prepare for the hearing he created and called for.

Naddler the Raddler is going to be lucky to get re-elected.

Mick

The Right is always right
Well, like the Mueller testimony, that was a major flop. I wonder if Nadless is going to be smart enough to give this up now since the underlying accusations were hoax? The whole thing is fruit from the poisonous tree. There is nothing he is able to accomplish in these hearings other than to embarrass himself and democrats.

Stupidity wins with these people.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's nothing but an exercise in generating sound bites for use later

Lewandowski made a joke of the proceeding

EatTheRich

President

He knew what he was asking a question about, just not the exact wording (since he didn’t have the report in front of him):

“Is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report on June 19, 2017, you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?” Nadler asked.

Lewandowski replied: “Is there a book and page number you can reference to? I don’t have a copy of the report in front of me.”

Nadler knew this much, answering: “Volume 2, page 90. I simply asked you is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report [that] on June 19, 2017 you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?”

Lewandowski responded: “Could you read the exact language of the report, sir? I don’t have it available to me.”

Nadler: “I don’t think I need to do that and I have limited time. Did you meet with the president on that date?”

Lewandowski: “Congressman, I’d like for you to refresh my memory by providing a copy of the report so I can follow along.”

Nadler stopped the clock for the hearing while staffers gave Lewandowski a book. Nadler against referred to volume 2, page 90.

Lewandowski: “Which paragraph, sir?”

Nadler: “I don’t have it in front of me.”

Eventually, the committee chairman asked: “How many times did the president ask you to meet him in the White House?”

Lewandowski said: “The White House has directed me not to disclose the substance of any discussions.”

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
He knew what he was asking a question about, just not the exact wording (since he didn’t have the report in front of him):

“Is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report on June 19, 2017, you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?” Nadler asked.

Lewandowski replied: “Is there a book and page number you can reference to? I don’t have a copy of the report in front of me.”

Nadler knew this much, answering: “Volume 2, page 90. I simply asked you is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report [that] on June 19, 2017 you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?”

Lewandowski responded: “Could you read the exact language of the report, sir? I don’t have it available to me.”

Nadler: “I don’t think I need to do that and I have limited time. Did you meet with the president on that date?”

Lewandowski: “Congressman, I’d like for you to refresh my memory by providing a copy of the report so I can follow along.”

Nadler stopped the clock for the hearing while staffers gave Lewandowski a book. Nadler against referred to volume 2, page 90.

Eventually, the committee chairman asked: “How many times did the president ask you to meet him in the White House?”

Lewandowski said: “The White House has directed me not to disclose the substance of any discussions.”

Someone with a brain can humiliate us leftists pretty easily. As the example you showed.

Nostra

Governor

Exactly.

Nadless was clueless about the questions he was asking.

Thanks for confirming my OP.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yes, we already know Nadler made a fool of himself.

EatTheRich

President
Yes, we already know Nadler made a fool of himself.
Fact: the Mueller report said that Lewandowski met alone with Trump in the Oval Office on June 19, 2017. Lewandowski refused to address the claim because Nadler was only able to provide the page of the report on which it was made, and not the paragraph.

D

Deleted member 21794

Fact: the Mueller report said that Lewandowski met alone with Trump in the Oval Office on June 19, 2017. Lewandowski refused to address the claim because Nadler was only able to provide the page of the report on which it was made, and not the paragraph.
Yes, we already know Nadler didn't even have the referenced material. That's precisely the point.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No wonder he's so miserable...……….he hasn't seen his 'Johnson' in like forever