• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jewish people overwhelmingly vote dem, to their discredit.

sear

Mayor

What an overwhelming tragedy that god has given us such a transcendently deficient cosmos.
Not only are Jews so spectacularly deficient in intellect and character that they consistently vote against their own best interests, according to Republicans.
Blacks and other minorities do the same stupid thing.

If only our solar system were infested with only Republicans.
Then we'd have had worthy, capable leadership from the start !!

"Our boys, our young women, our men, they're all coming back. And they're coming back now. We won."
U.S. President Trump Dec. 19, 2018 on the white house grounds addressing press including HD videocam w/ audio
&

"... we will be leaving at a proper pace while at the same time continuing to fight ISIS and doing all else that is prudent and necessary!....." Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 6:55 AM - 7 Jan 2019

Barbella

Senator

What an overwhelming tragedy that god has given us such a transcendently deficient cosmos.
Not only are Jews so spectacularly deficient in intellect and character that they consistently vote against their own best interests, according to Republicans.

"Our boys, our young women, our men, they're all coming back. And they're coming back now. We won."
U.S. President Trump Dec. 19, 2018 on the white house grounds addressing press including HD videocam w/ audio
&

"... we will be leaving at a proper pace while at the same time continuing to fight ISIS and doing all else that is prudent and necessary!....." Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 6:55 AM - 7 Jan 2019
Anything on ilhan omar’s Anti-semitism? You ok with that?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
OMG.

Now isn't that a unique and creative way to reach out to Jews to expand the Trump/Republican base of support.

I think your ancestors are rolling over in their graves.

Barbella

Senator
OMG.

Now isn't that a unique and creative way to reach out to Jews to expand the Trump/Republican base of support.

I think your ancestors are rolling over in their graves.
Wtf do my ancestors have anything to do with anything?

[Unwelcome language removed] off with your anti-German and White-people/immigrant bullshit.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Democrats, on the other hand, will support anyone who is anti-Trump, even if that person is vehemently anti-Israel.

Like Ilhan Omar.

Jewish voters might finally wake up and turn to the right. One can hope.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dems-shouldnt-support-anti-israel-rep-ilhan-omar-she-doesnt-speak-for-me-and-other-american-muslims
The Jewish people tend to greatly value education, tolerance, and critical thinking. That doesn’t square with being a Republican.

Dino

Russian Asset

&

If the solar system were populated only by Republicans we wouldn’t even need politicians.
It would be utopia.

Dino

Russian Asset
You just can’t top that for GOP sycophancy.

;-)
Yeah sorry, I just could never vote for a party with the racist history of the Democrats, the anti-Semitism, the party of low-lifes and hypocrites like Schumer, Pelosi, and people like Sheila Jackson Lee, AOC, Maxine Waters, and Gerry Connelly.
Awful!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yeah sorry, I just could never vote for a party with the racist history of the Democrats, the anti-Semitism, the party of low-lifes and hypocrites like Schumer, Pelosi, and people like Sheila Jackson Lee, AOC, Maxine Waters, and Gerry Connelly.
Awful!
Of course not. You’re a blinded GOP cultist, led by your Dear Leader, Donald “8,000 Lies” Trump.

Spamature

President
Awful!
You mean a party with a woman, and a Jew as their leaders, with Black and Hispanic women in committee leadership positions, and a party with a Sikh as one if its members ?

Because that looks like, and is, just what you did.

Deplorable !

Barbella

Senator
You mean a party with a woman, and a Jew as their leaders, with Black and Hispanic women in committee leadership positions, and a party with a Sikh as one if its members ?

Deplorable !
Actually he means the party of hate and intolerance. That’s your party.

Dino

Russian Asset

Deplorable !
Diversity does not equate to capability or patriotism. If leaders discriminate against other religions and other classes of people I won’t be associated with them. Your party has failed miserably representing the lower classes and now are in open opposition to a president helping them.

Spamature

President
Diversity does not equate to capability or patriotism. If leaders discriminate against other religions and other classes of people I won’t be associated with them. Your party has failed miserably representing the lower classes and now are in open opposition to a president helping them.
Coming from the party of the Muslim ban, that is rich. And I will remind you that your party's attempt at healthcare reform was to take $1.1 trillion dollars in funding from the lower classes and hand it over to the top 1% and corporations as soon as it got it hands on all the levers of power.

You really can not be serious with that line of defense. It actually made me laugh.

Dino

Russian Asset
Coming from the party of the Muslim ban, that is rich. And I will remind you that your party's attempt at healthcare reform was to take $1.1 trillion dollars in funding from the lower classes and hand it over to the top 1% and corporations as soon as it got it hands on all the levers of power.

You really can not be serious with that line of defense. It actually made me laugh.
Obama started the “Muslim Ban”. Your ignorance is truly unbounded.
Just more lies with your phony health care fantasy too.
Sad.