• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jewish people overwhelmingly vote dem, to their discredit.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yeah sorry, I just could never vote for a party with the racist history of the Democrats, the anti-Semitism, the party of low-lifes and hypocrites like Schumer, Pelosi, and people like Sheila Jackson Lee, AOC, Maxine Waters, and Gerry Connelly.
Awful!
You didn't notice that the opening post was anti-Semitic?
Republicans tell us that blacks and browns are stupid for supporting Democrats.
The opening post added Jews to that list......telling us Jews are stupid for supporting Democrats.

Dino

Russian Asset
You didn't notice that the opening post was anti-Semitic?
Republicans tell us that blacks and browns are stupid for supporting Democrats.
The opening post added Jews to that list......telling us Jews are stupid for supporting Democrats.
So let me get this straight...if Republicans question why minorities vote Democrat they're racists? And if Republicans question why Jews vote for Democrats they're anti-Semitic?

So I try to make sure I'm keeping your logic straight.

sear

Mayor
"So I try to make sure I'm keeping your logic straight." D #32
Nope.

This topic is anti-Jew.
It's scornful, contemptuous, judgemental, not merely against one Jew or another, but against the overwhelming majority of Jewish voters in the U.S.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So let me get this straight...if Republicans question why minorities vote Democrat they're racists? And if Republicans question why Jews vote for Democrats they're anti-Semitic?

When you demean and call an entire group of people stupid, yes.

Dino

Russian Asset
When you demean and call an entire group of people stupid, yes.
You're hedging.
You start out with "those who vote Democrat" and now it's "an entire group of people".

Either commit to this broad generalized insult or don't. Don't tap dance it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Most PJ Repub/cons knew enough to stay away from this anti-Semitic opening post......except for Dino.
The bottom line is that wingers think they’re “smarter” than Jews or blacks who conclude that the Dems better represent their interests and values. They just “don’t know what’s good for them.” Only enlightened wingers know that, and Jews and blacks should therefore follow their advice.

It’s all so incredibly offensive, but wingers have no problem with being offensive and insulting.

BobbyT

Governor

Questioning why minorities or Jews vote Democratic should look like this: "Let's figure out why our political messaging isn't resonating with minorities or with Jews." If it looks like this: "Minorities or Jews voting for Democrats is to their discredit." or like this: "Minorities or Jews are too stupid to know that voting for Democrats is wrong." or "Minorities or Jews need us to tell them the right way to vote." then it's paternalistic, patronizing, and racist / anti-Semitic.

sear

Mayor
"You're hedging." D #35

No.
The exact wording of the title of this thread is:

Jewish people overwhelmingly vote dem, to their discredit.

The collective noun is "Jewish people".
"You start out with "those who vote Democrat" and now it's "an entire group of people"." D
"those who vote Democrat" is not what this topic is about.

"an entire group of people"? The word "people" appears in the subject line.

And there are some that vote Democrat that aren't Jewish. Please stop trying to change the subject.

Dino

Russian Asset
Nope.

This topic is anti-Jew.
It's scornful, contemptuous, judgemental, not merely against one Jew or another, but against the overwhelming majority of Jewish voters in the U.S.
It's anti-Jew to question their voting choice??

What happened to words meaning things?

sear

Mayor
BT #37

I was never taught it. I had to learn it for myself, after decades of observation.

Observers baffled by a perceived disjuncture that think:

I (the baffled observer) don't understand it, therefore HE is an idiot, is virtually always the idiot.

BT #37 has made this point with laser precision.

The topic starter CLEARLY lacks the intellectual wherewithal to comprehend why

Jewish people overwhelmingly vote dem

vote as they do.

That's not a deficiency, or a "discredit" to "Jewish people".

It's a "discredit " to the topic starter, and those that advocate in support for this silly postulate.