• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jewish people overwhelmingly vote dem, to their discredit.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You're hedging.
You start out with "those who vote Democrat" and now it's "an entire group of people".

Either commit to this broad generalized insult or don't. Don't tap dance it.
What do you think about the fact that the overwhelming number of Jews in America vote Democratic?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The bottom line is that wingers think they’re “smarter” than Jews or blacks who conclude that the Dems better represent their interests and values. They just “don’t know what’s good for them.” Only enlightened wingers know that, and Jews and blacks should therefore follow their advice.

It’s all so incredibly offensive, but wingers have no problem with being offensive and insulting.
You're being kind with your choice of words. I called them anti-Semitic.

sear

Mayor
"It's anti-Jew to question their voting choice??" D #39
The topic title is:

Jewish people overwhelmingly vote dem, to their discredit.

Do you see a question mark there?

It's not posed in the form of a question. It's posed in the form of harsh value judgment.
"What happened to words meaning things?" D
You allude to a Rush Limbaugh quotation I've posted countless times over the decades:
"Words mean things." Rush Limbaugh
But that does not validate idiotic misinterpretations. The following example proves the point:

- Water is dry. - Bruce

Those are words D #39. It doesn't mean they are true. It only means they impart meaning. It does NOT validate the assertion.

With Jussie Smollett in the current news cycle, I'd have thought it unnecessary to explain the difference between truth and a lie.

Obviously not.

Dino

Russian Asset
What do you think about the fact that the overwhelming number of Jews in America vote Democratic?
I find that fact- if it is one- to me quite disturbing and mysterious. If you ask 5 Jewish people you'll get six different answers.
Around me I am friends with Republican Jews who are quite conservative and the response is there are two reasons: some voters are hooked on the social issues. The others feel that in the 1990's the Republican party began to emphasize issues like "family values" and "a Christian America", and there was a statistical shift to the Democrats when this occurred.

I admit it makes no sense to me, but I question all intelligent and middle to upper class peoples' decision to vote Democrat. I can't figure it out.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I find that fact- if it is one- to me quite disturbing and mysterious. If you ask 5 Jewish people you'll get six different answers.
Around me I am friends with Republican Jews who are quite conservative and the response is there are two reasons: some voters are hooked on the social issues. The others feel that in the 1990's the Republican party began to emphasize issues like "family values" and "a Christian America", and there was a statistical shift to the Democrats when this occurred.

I admit it makes no sense to me, but I question all intelligent and middle to upper class peoples' decision to vote Democrat. I can't figure it out.
I'm going to give you some time to clean up that post.....before replying.

sear

Mayor
JO #46

It's not the understatement that drives them crazy.
It's that BG measures his "always measured" statements in millimeters and centimeters, while his critics are still impaled on the out-dated inches & feet standard.
But then, if they use that standard, they would HAVE TO BE crazy.

Jen

Senator
Democrats, on the other hand, will support anyone who is anti-Trump, even if that person is vehemently anti-Israel.

Like Ilhan Omar.

Jewish voters might finally wake up and turn to the right. One can hope.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dems-shouldnt-support-anti-israel-rep-ilhan-omar-she-doesnt-speak-for-me-and-other-american-muslims
Jewish people and Muslims shouldn't belong to the same party.

For that matter Gays and Muslims shouldn't belong to the same party.

Democrats think they are using Muslims in some way........... and they think Gay people and Jewish people are dumb enough to stay in the Democrat Party. Heck.......maybe Gays and Jews are that dumb. I dunno.

Democrats think they are using Muslims in some way........... and they think Gay people and Jewish people are dumb enough to stay in the Democrat Party.
Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

Jews were once too secure in Germany to take Hitler seriously. Only the ones in Israel learned the lesson on what to do about a situation like that.

sear

Mayor
"Jewish people and Muslims shouldn't belong to the same party." J #50

"Why not?
Each group includes Semites." s #51
"Ashkenazi Jews do not speak Hebrew, but Yiddish, and Yiddish is Germanic.

No Mideast natives speak Yiddish.

Yiddish is a European language, and is not Semitic or from the Mideast.

Sephardic or Hasidic Jews do not speak Yiddish, and instead speak a Semitic language.

Black African Jews speak some sort of Semitic language.

But Arabic is Semitic and very similar to Hebrew.

Arabic is more Jewish than Yiddish is." Rigby5 18/02/11

EatTheRich

President

EatTheRich

President

Democrats think they are using Muslims in some way........... and they think Gay people and Jewish people are dumb enough to stay in the Democrat Party. Heck.......maybe Gays and Jews are that dumb. I dunno.
Why wouldn’t Jews, Muslims, and gays turn to the opposition party if the establishment party is bent on oppressing all of them?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Why wouldn’t Jews, Muslims, and gays turn to the opposition party if the establishment party is bent on oppressing all of them?
Get with the (right wing) program - those people are just too stupid to know what’s best for them. Only right wingers are astute enough to make a sound decision for them.

;-)