• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jewish people overwhelmingly vote dem, to their discredit.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Get with the (right wing) program - those people are just too stupid to know what’s best for them. Only right wingers are astute enough to make a sound decision for them.

;-)
Speaking of stupid. Post #44 is a gem.

I really, really liked this last sentence....confirming why Trump loves his "poorly educated" base:

I admit it makes no sense to me, but I question all intelligent and middle to upper class peoples' decision to vote Democrat. I can't figure it out.

LOL

Dino

Russian Asset
Speaking of stupid. Post #44 is a gem.

I really, really liked this last sentence....confirming why Trump loves his "poorly educated" base:

I admit it makes no sense to me, but I question all intelligent and middle to upper class peoples' decision to vote Democrat. I can't figure it out.

LOL
Do you question why intelligent and lower income people vote republican?

Dino

Russian Asset
so first you say there was a ban, but Obama started it...then you are proven wrong there you say Trump didn't ban Muslims either....:rolleyes:
Not one for nuance are ya.
It’s the same plan, the same idea. It’s epithet Obama’s ban or its no ban at all.

Which do you prefer?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I find that fact- if it is one- to me quite disturbing and mysterious. If you ask 5 Jewish people you'll get six different answers.
Around me I am friends with Republican Jews who are quite conservative and the response is there are two reasons: some voters are hooked on the social issues. The others feel that in the 1990's the Republican party began to emphasize issues like "family values" and "a Christian America", and there was a statistical shift to the Democrats when this occurred.

Jews have been pro-democrat going back to the 60s.

Dino

Russian Asset
they weren't the same at all. I provided a link.
Bullshit.
I’m tired of desperate libs pathetic semantics: Fast and Furious was a Bush plan (lie), Obamacare was a Heritage plan (lie), But when it comes to Obama’s caging kids- that’s different (not at all!) or holding off on approving immigrants from certain countries (also different??).
It’s nonsense. You take things radically different call them the same and then flip-flop and call the same plan something new.
Not playing that game, it’s simply dishonest. Lie all you want, not interested.

I suppose it depends if your ancestors were with Hitler and anti-Semitic.....or not.
Do you know?
Barb's family apart. There were 150 thousand Jews in Hitler's military; many highly decorated among them, which was the most diverse army the world has ever seen - with no discrimination and or segregation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Bullshit.
I’m tired of desperate libs pathetic semantics: Fast and Furious was a Bush plan (lie), Obamacare was a Heritage plan (lie), But when it comes to Obama’s caging kids- that’s different (not at all!) or holding off on approving immigrants from certain countries (also different??).
It’s nonsense. You take things radically different call them the same and then flip-flop and call the same plan something new.
Not playing that game, it’s simply dishonest. Lie all you want, not interested.
I've provided evidence that WideReceiver and Fast and Furious were both part of operation GunRunner...same ATF and DOJ people in charge.

I've shown the similarities between Heritage and Obamacare.

I've shown the differences between Obama's and Trump's immigration policies....Trump's was a ban, Obama's was not.

Dino

Russian Asset
I've provided evidence that WideReceiver and Fast and Furious were both part of operation GunRunner...same ATF and DOJ people in charge.

I've shown the similarities between Heritage and Obamacare.

I've shown the differences between Obama's and Trump's immigration policies....Trump's was a ban, Obama's was not.
Nonsense. “Similarities” is exactly the type of hair splitting I’m talking about.
It’s more complicated than that.

sear

Mayor
QT > #76

Count me a skeptic.
I lived in Germany for years, traveled there.

Even decades after the War it was rarely unclear who the "auslanders" were.

In vivid contrast the United States has been called a mosaic, a "melting pot", a "nation of immigrants". I've served in the U.S. military too, and by the way served even with some that were no U.S. citizens (or so they claimed).

I've never thought of die Landstreitkraefte as "the most diverse army the world" QT

Where did you get the idea it ever was?

QT > #76

Count me a skeptic.
I lived in Germany for years, traveled there.

Even decades after the War it was rarely unclear who the "auslanders" were.

In vivid contrast the United States has been called a mosaic, a "melting pot", a "nation of immigrants". I've served in the U.S. military too, and by the way served even with some that were no U.S. citizens (or so they claimed).

I've never thought of die Landstreitkraefte as "the most diverse army the world" QT

Where did you get the idea it ever was?
I am not going over all of the research I did on it a few years ago but here is one article on what the records bear out.

https://inconvenienthistory.com/1/3/3102

sear

Mayor
A link is not an argument.
I rarely click un-teased links. If it's not good enough for you to quote a few sentences from, it's almost surely not worth my time either.

A link is not an argument.
I rarely click un-teased links. If it's not good enough for you to quote a few sentences from, it's almost surely not worth my time either.
Lol - I dare you - be a devil - live a little - go on click the link, it isn't boobytrapped.