• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden for 2020

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I just cast my ballot for Joe Biden in our Texas primary. Business was brisk. There were no signs for any Dem candidates nor volunteer campaign workers for any Dem candidate at my early voting polling place. Tomorrow is the last day of early voting here.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I just cast my ballot for Joe Biden in our Texas primary. Business was brisk. There were no signs for any Dem candidates nor volunteer campaign workers for any Dem candidate at my early voting polling place. Tomorrow is the last day of early voting here.
OK. I'm planning to complete my vote by mail ballot tomorrow. I'm going to vote for Bernie Sanders.
I like Biden, but he just doesn't seem to be as mentally sharp as he used to be.

Former VP Joe Biden has announced his candidacy for President as of today, April 25th. I hear he and Bernie Sanders will be the frontrunners in the Democrat primary race. I like both Biden and Sanders, but I think Biden has the best chance to beat Trump in the general election.
I hope Barack and Michelle Obama help him campaign. :)

Can't get behind Joe.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Joe Biden won the South Carolina primary yesterday, February 29th. This is the first primary that Biden has won.
Bernie Sanders came in a distant second.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Picking up 2 big endorsements,among others,today:

I thought joe was toast after Iowa and New Hampshire. My mistake. He is and always has been a battler. It now looks like he has a shot. Tomorrow should be quite interesting. If Biden holds his own tomorrow in the delegate count and Bloomberg drops out, it will be Bernie and Joe going head to head leading up to the convention. I predict a hard fought but respectful debate between 2 guys who disagree on many points but know and respect one another. Not like the filthy turd fight last round between Trump and Cruz. I doubt if Bernie will call Joe a pathological liar who is totally amoral. Nor will Joe suggest that Bernie’s father was involved in the JFK murder.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I predict a hard fought but respectful debate between 2 guys who disagree on many points but know and respect one another.
There is no debate before the next 6 primaries on March 10. Bernie went on air with a negative attack ad campaign in those states and Illinois, Arizona and Florida. His ads last Sunday and Monday had little effect on Super Tuesday. Joe Biden is scheduled to be in Missouri on Saturday and Mississippi on Sunday. I assume he will be in Michigan on Monday and Tuesday.

MaryAnne

Governor
He picked up a pretty good endorsement from the International Association of Fire Fighters. They declined to endorse any candidates in 2016.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/441132-trump-blasts-union-chiefs-after-biden-gets-key-endorsement
Crossroads.