• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden: Man Who Stopped Texas Church Murder Spree Shouldn't Have Had That Gun

D

Deleted member 21794

Who are you? Oh, never mind. I figured that out a long time ago.
Good for you. Now let's move on to the topic. Why do you think you're in a position to tell someone whether they should keep their weapon in their truck?

D

Deleted member 21794

Speaking of making stuff up...wanna talk about the Trumpster? He has quite the imagination....biggest crowd at an inauguration ever....won by the largest majority ever...passed more legislation than any other president....
Why would we talk about Trump when the topic is your boy Joe Biden?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Sane people recognize that a similar assault rifle was used to kill 26 of those Christians and grievously injure 20 more. The guy getting shot after his massacre is little solace to the victims and their survivors.
Do you honestly think I'm going to give this up plate carrier rated to stop a 308 ballistic helmet rated to stop 7.62? It was purchased to fight with

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Former Vice President Joe Biden appeared on NBC’s "Today" on Monday where he stated that the hero who shot the Texas church gunman should not have had the weapon he used to stop the murder spree.

Biden's remark came as a response to a question from someone in the audience who asked him to justify the Democrat’s call for more gun control — even though the shooter was stopped by a good guy with a gun.

"Well, first of all, the kind of gun being carried he shouldn’t be carrying," Biden said. "Assault weapons are…I wrote the last serious gun control law that was written and was law for 10 years, and it outlawed assault weapons and it outlawed weapons with magazines that had a whole lot of bullets and so you can kill a whole lot of people a lot more quickly."

Biden continued by saying that it is rational that some people not own guns but that there is nothing that can be done if a crazy person obtains a gun legally.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23528/watch-joe-biden-says-man-who-stopped-texas-church-ryan-saavedra

Hey, what are a few Christian lives anyways.. for the good of mother government regulations.

It's amazing to see absolutely no praise by the left given to someone who stopped a murderous rampage and saved lives. The truth is, It was conservative individualism that saved lives. The statist executive branch representatives, the police force, didn't arrive until well after it was over.

How out there does Joe Biden sound? And hewants to run for President in 2020. I say, PLEASE Joe, please run.
Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
this unfortunately is the inevitable outcome of democrat calls for gun prohibitions. law abiding people will be disarmed, and terrorists and mental defectives will run amuck.

biden is digging himself an early grave if he thinks he can run for president in 2020
No ain't never going to happen unless those who call for the total gun confiscation tries to take those guns themselves. At that point, it's time to start putting down insane people who try.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
We have been over this a million times. He made no serious offer, in fact they made offers they knew would not be taken because the political wing of the White House wanted out and they got out.

That makes sense. Why would the Iraqi's agree to continue accepting our troops if the ones we left would have been unable to support the Iraqi Military if the shit hit the fan... No wonder Malki said no. o_O

Just furthers my case that they (Obama Administration) did not make one serious offer.

I did not know you were so intimate with the operational details of ISIS. Former Iraqi military who if the US would still have been in place probably would not have signed up to get their asses handed to them again.....but since our forces were not there..............

Because it was unnecessary, if he had done the responsible thing with any thought to the long term strategic interest of the US, instead of his [Unwelcome language removed] re-election campaign none of this would have been necessary..."Ended the War in Iraq" ...only to send 6K guys back.........
After you've beaten him into submission he'll put you on ignore. Like I did

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I also think that's what he was saying. But the top poster no doubt wanted him to mean the "hero". They don't always get things right. Trump stated that if that guy hadn't had his rifle in his truck, he couldn't have stopped the shooter. Yet, in every article I read, he got his gun from the safe inside his home. And yes, it does make a difference. Evidently this guy has enough sense to keep his guns in a safe place. Any crazed lunatic can get a gun out of a parked vehicle. IMO any gun left in a vehicle is pure carelessness and if you're going to own/use one carelessness is not a factor for responsible gun ownership.
Yes, Nina, you are correct he did say he pulled his rifle from his safe.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You wingers are such ingrates.

Obama honors GWB's troop withdrawal agreement, ISIS comes in and overruns the phony army formed under GWB, Obama oversees the creation of a real Iraq army, they oust ISIS with minimal US casualties, GWB's mess cleaned up by Obama - again - and all you ingrate wingers do is squawk about Obama.

Deplorable.
Snowflake ISIS defeated obama's plan