• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden not afraid to talk with protesters, Trump cowers in fear.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Trump is a coward. He is afraid to face anything other than his deplorable fan base.
The honest and decent among us will note that both Trump and Biden are horrible. Strident, reflexive, hyper-partisan hacks...however...have no such inclination.

Third party all the way.

PNWest

The honest and decent among us will note that both Trump and Biden are horrible. Strident, reflexive, hyper-partisan hacks...however...have no such inclination.

Third party all the way.
You can be honest and decent and still be STUPID.

Anyone who votes for a 3rd party candidate in a Presidential election has the same exact result as if they voted for whoever wins their state. You might as well stay home.

FakeName

Governor

Third party all the way.
lol.

Who are you going to vote for, the libertarian Jo Jorgenson?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Na, that's reflexive. You can see honest and decency in Biden. It would just violate your libertarian tribal loyalties to admit it.
No, Biden is a serial liar just like Trump. It’s on tape.
BTW: “tribal” and “libertarian” go together about like oil and water. You really need to up your trolling game. I won’t accept inferior product. I want better snark, clever wordplay, and generally good quality stuff. Chop-chop!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You can be honest and decent and still be STUPID.

Anyone who votes for a 3rd party candidate in a Presidential election has the same exact result as if they voted for whoever wins their state. You might as well stay home.
In Oregon, you are correct. My participation has zero effect on outcome. But civic stewardship, proper role modeling for kids, and principle are important. “Life is the journey, not the destination”, etc. :)

No, Biden is a serial liar just like Trump. It’s on tape.
BTW: “tribal” and “libertarian” go together about like oil and water. You really need to up your trolling game. I won’t accept inferior product. I want better snark, clever wordplay, and generally good quality stuff. Chop-chop!
Libertarians are very tribal. The first rule of the libertarian party is never shut up about the libertarian party. Libertarians think they are too cool to vote for one the major parties. They are just as annoying and pompous as the record store clerk who gets paid 9 bucks an hour to scoff at pop music.

FakeName

Governor
I'm doing searches on this forum for posters who have expressed support for antifa. You'll be reported to the FBI for terrorist connections.
i have verbally supported antifa in certain situations. Antifa = Anti fascist.

I also oppose fascism don't you?

I have verbally supported anti fa when they fight Nazis . You should support them in fighting Nazis too.

Report away.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Libertarians are very tribal. The first rule of the libertarian party is never shut up about the libertarian party. Libertarians think they are too cool to vote for one the major parties. They are just as annoying and pompous as the record store clerk who gets paid 9 bucks an hour to scoff at pop music.
You forgot to up your game. Oh - and if you’d rather...the Green Party would love your vote as well. Time to stop empowering the two big party sludge factories.

You forgot to up your game. Oh - and if you’d rather...the Green Party would love your vote as well. Time to stop empowering the two big party sludge factories.
I am sure they would love my vote, but I don't agree with their policies, and Jill Stein was definitely a Russian agent.

PNWest

In Oregon, you are correct. My participation has zero effect on outcome. But civic stewardship, proper role modeling for kids, and principle are important. “Life is the journey, not the destination”, etc. :)

That is actually the best argument I have seen for third party voting. You're acknowledging that you can't win but making a statement and trying to build the future. I'll accept that as a responsible choice even if I disagree. Good job.

FakeName

Governor
Roger that. I will be indeed. She wasn’t my first choice to get the nod, but that’s life.
"In a Libertarian presidential primary debate, Jorgensen said she would immediately stop construction on President Donald Trump's border wall and eliminate quotas limiting who can immigrate to the U.S. During another primary debate, Jorgensen said she would "open up the borders" and blamed anti-immigration sentiment on disproportionate media coverage of crimes by immigrants. She argued that immigration helps the economy and the blending of cultures was beneficial.[16][17][18]"

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That is actually the best argument I have seen for third party voting. You're acknowledging that you can't win but making a statement and trying to build the future. I'll accept that as a responsible choice even if I disagree. Good job.
Why, thank you. :)