• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden not afraid to talk with protesters, Trump cowers in fear.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
"In a Libertarian presidential primary debate, Jorgensen said she would immediately stop construction on President Donald Trump's border wall and eliminate quotas limiting who can immigrate to the U.S. During another primary debate, Jorgensen said she would "open up the borders" and blamed anti-immigration sentiment on disproportionate media coverage of crimes by immigrants. She argued that immigration helps the economy and the blending of cultures was beneficial.[16][17][18]"
You think I don’t know her (and other) Libertarian positions? I really don’t care about a border wall (although I do not believe in open borders). I’m also a staunch anti-pot guy. Dope is for morons and losers.

Did you expect robotic agreement across all issues? Some sort of purity test?

Jack4freedom

Governor
The honest and decent among us will note that both Trump and Biden are horrible. Strident, reflexive, hyper-partisan hacks...however...have no such inclination.

Third party all the way.
I never considered Biden as a hyper partisan. He comes off as a middle of the road Democrat who has always been pro worker, pro union but was an effective Senator who was respected and considered a friend by most of his advesaries In the Senate. He also seems to be a very friendly and down to earth guy.

FakeName

Governor
You think I don’t know her (and other) Libertarian positions? I really don’t care about a border wall (although I do not believe in open borders). I’m also a staunch anti-pot guy. Dope is for morons and losers.

You talked about principle.

The liberatarian parties principles do not match what you have told me of yours.

They call for open borders, you oppose them.

They call for legalizing all drugs. You oppose that.

libertarians are pro choice, think abortion should be legal. always. You oppose that. You are pro life.

Yet you say your libertarian vote is a matter of principle.

How so?

Please explain.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You can be honest and decent and still be STUPID.

Anyone who votes for a 3rd party candidate in a Presidential election has the same exact result as if they voted for whoever wins their state. You might as well stay home.
Sounded like what 'Moe Joe' said of those that didn't support him, they're not Black

You have no right to tell anyone how to vote.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I never considered Biden as a hyper partisan. He comes off as a middle of the road Democrat who has always been pro worker, pro union but was an effective Senator who was respected and considered a friend by most of his advesaries In the Senate. He also seems to be a very friendly and down to earth guy.
He was against busing black with whites in the 80's and of course he was respected in the Senate, it's a den of thieves and if so great why couldn't he even beat Killery, hell, Trump did.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Libs follow lib leaders policy word for word and would never disagree with orders

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t this moron in Washington for over 30 years? The last 8 as VP?
I’m sure this time the blacks will get everything they want.

This time. Right?
44 years I think
He couldn't even beat Killery, but, now wonder dude

Mr. Friscus

Governor
i have verbally supported antifa in certain situations. Antifa = Anti fascist.

I also oppose fascism don't you?

I have verbally supported anti fa when they fight Nazis . You should support them in fighting Nazis too.

Report away.
just because an organization calls themselves anti-fascist doesn’t mean they aren’t using aggressively fascist means themselves. It’s like the KKK rebranding themselves as the anti-racists.

FakeName

Governor
just because an organization calls themselves anti-fascist doesn’t mean they aren’t using aggressively fascist means themselves. It’s like the KKK rebranding themselves as the anti-racists.
Except that what they do is fight fascists. fight Nazis. Confront them with violence. If the KKK started confronting racists with violence your little analogy might work.

Antifa's whole point is that if the German people would have stood up to the fascists, the Nazis, more aggressively I the 20's and early thirties they wouldn't have taken control.

They won't let them take control here, they confront Nazis and other fascists with violence in their I fancy so they never gain enough power to become a serious threat like they were in europe.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
He’s a liar along the lines of DJT. He’s a career pol who first ran for prez when I was a college kid in the 80’s. But my point wasn't that Biden is a hyper-partisan...but those who press his candidacy versus Trump are. Old, white, dishonest, accused of molesting multiple coeds, rambling incoherent speakers, etc.

Neither of these clowns merit our votes.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You talked about principle.

The liberatarian parties principles do not match what you have told me of yours.

They call for open borders, you oppose them.

They call for legalizing all drugs. You oppose that.

libertarians are pro choice, think abortion should be legal. always. You oppose that. You are pro life.

Yet you say your libertarian vote is a matter of principle.

How so?

Please explain.
Individualism and individual liberty is chief among all principles. How one expresses and lives these out downstream is important, but is not of primary concern. I oppose abortion but do not seek to make it illegal. I oppose drugs, but do not seek to outlaw all of them.

Government scope should be limited.

FakeName

Governor
Individualism and individual liberty is chief among all principles. How one expresses and lives these out downstream is important, but is not of primary concern. I oppose abortion but do not seek to make it illegal. I oppose drugs, but do not seek to outlaw all of them.

Government scope should be limited.
Ok, fair enough.

But you are more liberal than you think, a great many liberals oppose abortion personally but do not think it should be illegal.

that is called pro choice. You are pro choice.

Also a great many liberals dont use drugs or advocate the use of drugs but don't think it is the government's place to regulate them.

You are quite the liberal.

Libertarian platform:

"Libertarians do not support classifying undocumented immigrants as criminals. Our current immigration system is an embarrassment. People who would like to follow the legal procedures are unable to because these procedures are so complex and expensive and lengthy. If Americans want immigrants to enter through legal channels, we need to make those channels fair, reasonable, and accessible."

Liberals agree.

The difference is that libertarians want open borders, liberals do not, they just want fair immigration laws.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Ok, fair enough.

But you are more liberal than you think, a great many liberals oppose abortion personally but do not think it should be illegal.

that is called pro choice. You are pro choice.

Also a great many liberals dont use drugs or advocate the use of drugs but don't think it is the government's place to regulate them.

You are quite the liberal.

Libertarian platform:

"Libertarians do not support classifying undocumented immigrants as criminals. Our current immigration system is an embarrassment. People who would like to follow the legal procedures are unable to because these procedures are so complex and expensive and lengthy. If Americans want immigrants to enter through legal channels, we need to make those channels fair, reasonable, and accessible."

Liberals agree.

The difference is that libertarians want open borders, liberals do not, they just want fair immigration laws.

Which Democrat Candidates Wanted to repeal the criminal statute for entering the country without permission.

Let's See. Not Many. Just the Majority of those running for the D Nomination.
All Liberals.

Booker, Castro, Gillibrand, Harris,Sanders Steyer,Inslee,Moulton,Warren , Williamson,Yang.

So you were wrong again

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You can be honest and decent and still be STUPID.

Anyone who votes for a 3rd party candidate in a Presidential election has the same exact result as if they voted for whoever wins their state. You might as well stay home.
One less vote for the King !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Which Democrat Candidates Wanted to repeal the criminal statute for entering the country without permission.

Let's See. Not Many. Just the Majority of those running for the D Nomination.
All Liberals.

Booker, Castro, Gillibrand, Harris,Sanders Steyer,Inslee,Moulton,Warren , Williamson,Yang.

So you were wrong again
Is that "your base" you are talking bad about ?