• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden Produces a Word Salad So Bad That It’ll Make You Question Everything

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Is this where I make my list of trump statements from the Moon.
Keep on sipping that kool-ade.
Liberals engaged in a sad attempt to pretend that Joe Biden is not a dottering old fool are making themselves look like dottering old fools.
If Libs really cared about the man, Joe Biden, they would quit covering for him and get him out of public view as quickly as humanly possible.
Joe Biden is lost to the world; he is never coming back. The very least you clowns could do is take him out of the freak show. Let him retire in dignity with the Bearded Lady and the Yak Woman.

Days

Commentator
Keep on sipping that kool-ade.
Liberals engaged in a sad attempt to pretend that Joe Biden is not a dottering old fool are making themselves look like dottering old fools.
If Libs really cared about the man, Joe Biden, they would quit covering for him and get him out of public view as quickly as humanly possible.
Joe Biden is lost to the world; he is never coming back. The very least you clowns could do is take him out of the freak show. Let him retire in dignity with the Bearded Lady and the Yak Woman.
seriously, this is the truth, once senility sets in, it never retreats, it only marches forward. Joe is not going to get better, he is only going to get worse.

voyager

4Q2247365
I see you using Trump to divert from the topic. The topic is senility in Biden. Do you agree Biden is going senile or not? Joe Rogan has the #1 podcast in America, and he thinks the Dems are playing us for idiots. What do you think?
I just told you what I think, reread it.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
PLEASE find a post of mine where I have ever praised Biden. trumpsters want to obscure the fact that we are living in an Impeached president trump administration that is failing badly.
Biden is no worse off than Reagan the right wing God.
Reagan was senile by the end of his second term. His wife had to practically speak for him in his last days in office. It was embarrassing to Conservatives. Reagan should not have run for a second term. I think he should have resigned early and let GHW take over.
Everything you said, highlighted in bold print, is a bald-faced lie. All you people have left are lies and insults. That will not help you win in November.

voyager

4Q2247365
Reagan was senile by the end of his second term. His wife had to practically speak for him in his last days in office. It was embarrassing to Conservatives. Reagan should not have run for a second term. I think he should have resigned early and let GHW take over.
Everything you said, highlighted in bold print, is a bald-faced lie. All you people have left are lies and insults. That will not help you win in November.
There will be no "winning" in November for anyone.