• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden should be arrested and charged

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So Trump isn't accused of any crime. Then what's all the screeching from leftists about?

As for the whistleblower: irrelevant nonsense. The Sixth Amendment trumps.
So you prefer to do away with any protection for whistle blowers? You do realize that the 6th amendment does apply and if Trump were going before a court of law his accuser would have to testify...right? As it is the IG gathers info from both whistle blowers as evidence. The fact is that Trump released a version of the call that doesn't disagree with the whistleblower. So now what?

Trump withheld aid to Ukraine and basically said "do me a favor, investigate Biden".
Not a crime. Certainly an action that damages the prestige of our nation and the integrity of the election process.

If Trump really wanted to root out corruption and felt Biden was corrupt....tell me why he waited three years to bring it up?

D

Deleted member 21794

So you prefer to do away with any protection for whistle blowers? You do realize that the 6th amendment does apply and if Trump were going before a court of law his accuser would have to testify...right? As it is the IG gathers info from both whistle blowers as evidence. The fact is that Trump released a version of the call that doesn't disagree with the whistleblower. So now what?
Maybe you're right. Since there won't be any impeachment, we can just make fun of DemocRATS fooling their base into thinking they're doing something. Solid point. Good for you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Maybe you're right. Since there won't be any impeachment, we can just make fun of DemocRATS fooling their base into thinking they're doing something. Solid point. Good for you.
Where did I say there won't be? I was against impeachment until now. Trump's betrayal of the Kurds and his attempt to persuade several countries to smear Biden has changed my mind.

D

Deleted member 21794

Where did I say there won't be? I was against impeachment until now. Trump's betrayal of the Kurds and his attempt to persuade several countries to smear Biden has changed my mind.
I see... so pulling US troops out of a war zone is an impeachable offense? Wow. OK.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I see... so pulling US troops out of a war zone is an impeachable offense? Wow. OK.
When was the last US casualty in that area? A year ago? Trump has a phone call with the Turkish dictator, pulls the troops out ignoring all of the advice from his advisors and senior military and the very next day Turkey attacks our former allies. If thousands of ISIS prisoners are released and resume the war against Iraq...then what?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course I'm right. Trump has released a version of the call in which he answers a request to provide Javelin anti-tank missiles with "I would like you to do us a favor though"...investigate Biden.

Nostra

Governor
Of course I'm right. Trump has released a version of the call in which he answers a request to provide Javelin anti-tank missiles with "I would like you to do us a favor though"...investigate Biden.
You are lying.

There was no "request to provide Javelins". The Ukranian President stated that they intended to continue purchasing them.

There is a reason the lunatic left can't quote the transcript and have to make shiit up.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
With interfering with a Presidential election.
He is preaching to the House to impeach his opponent, President Trump.
At the very least horsewhipped, tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.
He's a swarmy thieving scumbag politician.

D

Deleted member 21794

Why shouldn't he ask? Biden admitted to extorting Ukraine on video tape. The entire world knows about it.

Furthermore, Ukraine has already been buying Javelins from the US. By the way, wouldn't Trump approving the sale piss off Putin and thus screw up the script about Trump doing Putin's bidding?

Be careful, you're going to wrap yourself into a pretzel with the mental gymnastics you'll need to keep your story straight.

But by all means... do tell.

D

Deleted member 21794

When was the last US casualty in that area? A year ago? Trump has a phone call with the Turkish dictator, pulls the troops out ignoring all of the advice from his advisors and senior military and the very next day Turkey attacks our former allies. If thousands of ISIS prisoners are released and resume the war against Iraq...then what?
That's what's cool about being president. You get to decide. If thousands of ISIS prisoners are released, I guess other countries in the region better pick up the slack. We've done enough.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are lying.

There was no "request to provide Javelins". The Ukranian President stated that they intended to continue purchasing them.

There is a reason the lunatic left can't quote the transcript and have to make shiit up.
1. Trump orders a hold on military aid to Ukraine.
2. The Ukrainian president says we are ready to buy more Javelins (but military aid is on hold).
3. Trump says "we'd like you to do us a favor though"

D

Deleted member 21794

1. Trump orders a hold on military aid to Ukraine.
2. The Ukrainian president says we are ready to buy more Javelins (but military aid is on hold).
3. Trump says "we'd like you to do us a favor though"
Do you have any evidence to suggest the Ukrainian president even knew the aid was on hold- assuming that isn't complete BS to begin with?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
In August 2011, Republican Congressman Michael C. Burgess of Texas agreed with a rally audience

Issa said in October 2010 that the committee would not seek to impeach Obama.[7]

In June 2012, Senator Jon Kyl mentioned impeachment when discussing the Obama Administration policy on immigration.

, Republican Senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma responded to a questioner in a town hall meeting, who had asserted that President Obama was failing to carry out his constitutional responsibilities, by saying that "you have to establish the criteria that would qualify for proceedings against the president... and that's called impeachment

Congressman Blake Farenthold said that Obama should be impeached due to conspiracy theories relating to Obama's birth certificate.

This is a big nothing burger.