• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden shows Cognitive Decline and Dementia during Town Hall Teleprompter Mishap

Jack4freedom

Governor
I can assure you that I too have observed Biden for many, many years. His cognitive decline is obvious. Your refusal to open your eyes is not my problem. I have little doubt as the next 6 months progress America will see Joe continue to struggle. Od course you are free to keep the Faith.
Coming from a self proclaimed expert with no political axe to grind like you, this really means a lot to me. However I just buried my 92 year old mother last Jugly. She died of Alzheimer’s and heart failure. She was healthy and pretty sharp until she was 89 and then she declined rapidly suffering from dementia for the last 3 years. I do not see any of the symptoms she displayed in Joe Biden at all. I find him to be very intelligent, articulate and looking very healthy for a man of his age. He’s trim, fit steady on his feet and still pretty frisky too.

If I were you I would worry more about Trump’s physical and mental status. He looks to me to be an obese, flabby wreck who never exercises and eats crappy food like KFC and McDonalds. He’s a walking pus bag. How do you judge Donald Trumps physical and mental stability and emotional condition? I’d really like to hear your diagnosis on him. Thanks in advance

TBLee

Governor
A
Coming from a self proclaimed expert with no political axe to grind like you, this really means a lot to me. However I just buried my 92 year old mother last Jugly. She died of Alzheimer’s and heart failure. She was healthy and pretty sharp until she was 89 and then she declined rapidly suffering from dementia for the last 3 years. I do not see any of the symptoms she displayed in Joe Biden at all. I find him to be very intelligent, articulate and looking very healthy for a man of his age. He’s trim, fit steady on his feet and still pretty frisky too.

If I were you I would worry more about Trump’s physical and mental status. He looks to me to be an obese, flabby wreck who never exercises and eats crappy food like KFC and McDonalds. He’s a walking pus bag. How do you judge Donald Trumps physical and mental stability and emotional condition? I’d really like to hear your diagnosis on him. Thanks in advance
Actually I am currently helping with my mother in laws care. I am WELL aware of how cognitive decline impacts the elderly. So please save your crap for someone willing to fall for it. I have spent years taking care of my own mother as well. Crawl back into your hole....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Jack4, at 89 I watched my Mom for 3 years deal with Dementia and it's the Worst disease IMO any human on earth can suffer with. The last 3 years she had NO IDEA who I was and 24/7 all she did was say I WANT MY MAMA and I thank GOD at 92 she got to finally be with her Mama.

I don't want to call you a Liar, but, if you can't see Biden with same effects of dementia as Your Mom and my Mom, well, I guess I must. I don't give a damn of Trump's weight, how much he exercises or what the fvck he eats, the Topic isn't Trump it's Biden...…......…..at least he knows he isn't running for the Senate or says you're not Black if you don't support him...……...…...

My gawd, you no spring chicken and tomorrow we both could be as our Mom's and not know each other...……..

Jack4freedom

Governor
Jack4, at 89 I watched my Mom for 3 years deal with Dementia and it's the Worst disease IMO any human on earth can suffer with. The last 3 years she had NO IDEA who I was and 24/7 all she did was say I WANT MY MAMA and I thank GOD at 92 she got to finally be with her Mama.

I don't want to call you a Liar, but, if you can't see Biden with same effects of dementia as Your Mom and my Mom, well, I guess I must. I don't give a damn of Trump's weight, how much he exercises or what the fvck he eats, the Topic isn't Trump it's Biden...…......…..at least he knows he isn't running for the Senate or says you're not Black if you don't support him...……...…...

My gawd, you no spring chicken and tomorrow we both could be as our Mom's and not know each other...……..
I am not a liar. I have seen dementia up close and personal. I have observed both Trump and Biden over the past 3 years and there is no doubt in my mind that Biden is far more physically, mentally and emotionally fit for office than Trump and it isn’t even a close call.

Cheers

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am not a liar. I have seen dementia up close and personal. I have observed both Trump and Biden over the past 3 years and there is no doubt in my mind that Biden is far more mentally and emotionally fit for office than Trump and it isn’t even a close call.

Cheers
Well, IMO, you're a damn partisan fool that even your dogs should be ashamed of...…..and you bring Dishonor to your Moms dementia! I shall not my Moms!

TBLee

Governor
You are a snotty little thing, aren’t you? I don’t live in a hole I live on a hilltop. I noticed that you just dismissed all of my polite questions and went full on bitch on me. Nice....
Snotty little thing? LOL I kicked your ass, and that is all you have to say? You are not capable of asking a "polite" question. I only go full bitch on those who deserve it, and YOU...deserved it. If you aren't man enough to take it, too bad. ;)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Trump's best strategy would be to sit back and let the Democrats continue flushing themselves down the toilet. And hope that Joe Biden doesn't self-destruct before the election.
I wholeheartedly disagree with you on these issues. In fact, like you I think you have it exactly backwards. However here is something I think we both will agree on:

Back in 1993 or about, there was a recording company that thought it would be a good idea to pair up a bunch of country artists with black rythym and blues artists and create an album. Most of it was pretty crappy, Little Richard and Tanya Tucker and other misfit tries that just didn’t work. However what I consider one of the best songs ever performed and recorded and greatest live video came out of that album.

It was the GREAT Conway Twitty and the LEGENDARY blues singer Sam Moore from the duo Sam and Dave from the ‘60s. Those two wonderful guys got together and sang the great Tony Joe White song, A Rainy Night In Georgia. Please post it on your music thread or at least listen to it when you get a minute. I know you are a music lover and believe me, this video is about as good as it gets.

Cheers

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I wholeheartedly disagree with you on these issues. In fact, like you I think you have it exactly backwards. However here is something I think we both will agree on:

Back in 1993 or about, there was a recording company that thought it would be a good idea to pair up a bunch of country artists with black rythym and blues artists and create an album. Most of it was pretty crappy, Little Richard and Tanya Tucker and other misfit tries that just didn’t work. However what I consider one of the best songs ever performed and recorded and greatest live video came out of that album.

It was the GREAT Conway Twitty and the LEGENDARY blues singer Sam Moore from the duo Sam and Dave from the ‘60s. Those two wonderful guys got together and sang the great Tony Joe White song, A Rainy Night In Georgia. Please post it on your music thread or at least listen to it when you get a minute. I know you are a music lover and believe me, this video is about as good as it gets.

Cheers
Why not just post it...…..damn

Jack4freedom

Governor
Snotty little thing? LOL I kicked your ass, and that is all you have to say? You are not capable of asking a "polite" question. I only go full bitch on those who deserve it, and YOU...deserved it. If you aren't man enough to take it, too bad. ;)
You kicked nobody’s ass. You simply parroted one of the favorite memes being puked around in the right wing turdmill to discredit a political opponent and when I took exception you refused to answer my simple question. Instead of giving me your opinion regarding Trump’s physical, mental and emotional fitness for office, you attempted to dehumanize me by telling me to crawl back in my hole. Snotty, yes, but not very original or certainly not kicking my ass. Now try to get your little panties out of that wad and try to be a little more civil and responsive.

Cheers

TBLee

Governor
You kicked nobody’s ass. You simply parroted one of the favorite memes being puked around in the right wing turdmill to discredit a political opponent and when I took exception you refused to answer my simple question. Instead of giving me your opinion regarding Trump’s physical, mental and emotional fitness for office, you attempted to dehumanize me by telling me to crawl back in my hole. Snotty, yes, but not very original or certainly not kicking my ass. Now try to get your little panties out of that wad and try to be a little more civil and responsive.

Cheers
Nah...this middle aged lady kicked your manly man ass. What on earth would make you think I wear panties. :p LOL None of your rambling negates the fact that Joe Biden is having cognitive issues. I see no such issues with Trump. He is well aware that he is running to be re-elected as President of the United States, and not running for the Senate. He is also capable of putting together complete sentences without a teleprompter aiding him, as well as the fact that he is holding up to daily interviews from the MSM and not hiding out in his basement. He knows his wife from his sister (that is a plus). I can give you more examples if you would prefer. Carry on Jack, try your best. ;)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Apparently he was too lazy to do the research and post it. :D Thanks for the post. Great duo
For some reason, this forum will not allow me to search the internet and post YouTube videos. That’s why I politely asked Jack to put it up on his music thread. I see that you were driven to pist another snotty insult aimed at me. Maybe you should grab a glass of red wine and smoke a joint. You’ll feel better after that....believe me.

TBLee

Governor
For some reason, this forum will not allow me to search the internet and post YouTube videos. That’s why I politely asked Jack to put it up on his music thread. I see that you were driven to pist another snotty insult aimed at me. Maybe you should grab a glass of red wine and smoke a joint. You’ll feel better after that....believe me.
Hmmm....Dawg was able to find it and post it within minutes of your post. He must have some secret to posting videos. Snotty? Is that your new go to word to use toward women who challenge you. I hope you can come up with something a bit more assertive than "snotty". It reminds me of a high school bully's words. As for your suggestion that I smoke a joint, I hate to disappoint you but I don't smoke pot. Although I do enjoy a cold beer now and then. Cheers

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nah...this middle aged lady kicked your manly man ass. What on earth would make you think I wear panties. :p LOL None of your rambling negates the fact that Joe Biden is having cognitive issues. I see no such issues with Trump. He is well aware that he is running to be re-elected as President of the United States, and not running for the Senate. He is also capable of putting together complete sentences without a teleprompter aiding him, as well as the fact that he is holding up to daily interviews from the MSM and not hiding out in his basement. He knows his wife from his sister (that is a plus). I can give you more examples if you would prefer. Carry on Jack, try your best. ;)
Well, that seems to be one of the convenient observations that are being bandied about by the Trump crowd. I however have come to a different conclusion regarding the former VPs mental capacity. He just engaged in a 90 minute debate with Sanders earlier this year and he seemed to answer any and all questions in complete concise sentences.

As far as Trump goes, I find him to be very unhinged at times and very disrespectful to reporters if they ask him tough questions indicating to me that he is an emotional midget. I also believe as Ted Cruz said that he is a pathological liar who is totally amoral.

Two intelligent people can look at the same thing and come up with totally different perspectives on it. We are definitely coming from different perspectives regarding this Trump vs Biden contest and all of its many trappings. It doesn’t make you a bad person because I vehemently disagree with you regarding these issues nor does it make me an animal who needs to go crawl back in my hole because I think you are way off base. As the great American President Abraham Lincoln once said:

I DESTROY MY ENEMIES BY MAKING THEM FRIENDS

Even through your occasional snottiness I can see that you are a pretty smart woman and even pretty nice at times. All I can say about myself is that for 66 years, everyone who knows me still likes me.

Cheers

Jack4freedom

Governor
Hmmm....Dawg was able to find it and post it within minutes of your post. He must have some secret to posting videos. Snotty? Is that your new go to word to use toward women who challenge you. I hope you can come up with something a bit more assertive than "snotty". It reminds me of a high school bully's words. As for your suggestion that I smoke a joint, I hate to disappoint you but I don't smoke pot. Although I do enjoy a cold beer now and then. Cheers
If I could have posted it from my phone I would have. I push the attach files function and it won’t go to search the net for some reason. Maybe I am a bit technologically challenged. I can however post pictures from my hole.

43813C91-FAA6-465A-A25C-9EBA8D9F4B4C.jpeg

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
Well, that seems to be one of the convenient observations that are being bandied about by the Trump crowd. I however have come to a different conclusion regarding the former VPs mental capacity. He just engaged in a 90 minute debate with Sanders earlier this year and he seemed to answer any and all questions in complete concise sentences.

As far as Trump goes, I find him to be very unhinged at times and very disrespectful to reporters if they ask him tough questions indicating to me that he is an emotional midget. I also believe as Ted Cruz said that he is a pathological liar who is totally amoral.

Two intelligent people can look at the same thing and come up with totally different perspectives on it. We are definitely coming from different perspectives regarding this Trump vs Biden contest and all of its many trappings. It doesn’t make you a bad person because I vehemently disagree with you regarding these issues nor does it make me an animal who needs to go crawl back in my hole because I think you are way off base. As the great American President Abraham Lincoln once said:

I DESTROY MY ENEMIES BY MAKING THEM FRIENDS

Even through your occasional snottiness I can see that you are a pretty smart woman and even pretty nice at times. All I can say about myself is that for 66 years, everyone who knows me still likes me.

Cheers
No doubt Trump has been disrespectful to reporters, and they are more often than not disrespectful to him. I haven't always agreed with his wording, but I have agreed with his right to voice his opinion to reporters. In general I believe Trump has been a good leader for our Country. I have cringed at some of his words, but I also have applauded the majority of his thoughts although I wish he would express them in a different manner. I do NOT want Biden as our leader. I do NOT believe he is capable of leading our Country. I honestly believe the DNC knows that and the plan is if elected Biden will not be in power for long. His cognitive issues will not allow for that. I feel sorry for Biden, and believe he is being used in an unforgivable way. I am far from a spring chicken and have without a doubt experienced a great deal in my life, and I take my life experiences as a catalyst to my decisions. As I near my retirement I have very few regrets for the choices in my life.

Jack4freedom

Governor
No doubt Trump has been disrespectful to reporters, and they are more often than not disrespectful to him. I haven't always agreed with his wording, but I have agreed with his right to voice his opinion to reporters. In general I believe Trump has been a good leader for our Country. I have cringed at some of his words, but I also have applauded the majority of his thoughts although I wish he would express them in a different manner. I do NOT want Biden as our leader. I do NOT believe he is capable of leading our Country. I honestly believe the DNC knows that and the plan is if elected Biden will not be in power for long. His cognitive issues will not allow for that. I feel sorry for Biden, and believe he is being used in an unforgivable way. I am far from a spring chicken and have without a doubt experienced a great deal in my life, and I take my life experiences as a catalyst to my decisions. As I near my retirement I have very few regrets for the choices in my life.
I completely understand what you are saying, I just disagree. I on the other hand see Trump as a dangerous demagogue who has no respect for our laws and is in it for the money and other self serving reasons due to his severe case of narcissism. I think Biden is ready to manage the executive branch of government in an organized efficient manner. I am also not concerned as you are with his mental faculties. I truly feel like he is up to the task and will become a great and uniting leader the day he takes office.

I guess we’ll see in a while which perspective prevails in 5 months and no matter who wins I will wish him or her the best of luck and support them whenever I can with a clear conscience.

Cheers