• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden shows Cognitive Decline and Dementia during Town Hall Teleprompter Mishap

TBLee

Governor
I completely understand what you are saying, I just disagree. I on the other hand see Trump as a dangerous demagogue who has no respect for our laws and is in it for the money and other self serving reasons due to his severe case of narcissism. I think Biden is ready to manage the executive branch of government in an organized efficient manner. I am also not concerned as you are with his mental faculties. I truly feel like he is up to the task and will become a great and uniting leader the day he takes office.

I guess we’ll see in a while which perspective prevails in 5 months and no matter who wins I will wish him or her the best of luck and support them whenever I can with a clear conscience.

Cheers
Interesting. So have you wished Trump the best of luck and supported him thus far? I can honestly say that no matter who are President has been over the many years I could vote, I have always hoped for the best. I may not have always agreed with all aspects of their Presidency, but I have always hoped and prayed for success for our Country. I have not seen that from many with the Trump Presidency. They have loudly voiced their opinion for our Country to fail, which personally I find very telling. Be it Republican, Independent or Democratic I want our County to succeed.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Interesting. So have you wished Trump the best of luck and supported him thus far? I can honestly say that no matter who are President has been over the many years I could vote, I have always hoped for the best. I may not have always agreed with all aspects of their Presidency, but I have always hoped and prayed for success for our Country. I have not seen that from many with the Trump Presidency. They have loudly voiced their opinion for our Country to fail, which personally I find very telling. Be it Republican, Independent or Democratic I want our County to succeed.
I actually sent Trump’s campaign $500 after his first debate when he told Jeb Bush that his brother did anything BUT keep us safe and called Cheney Bush down for lying us into those idiotic wars.

I thought the whole Crooked Hillary crap was pretty sleazy, especially coming from a guy like Trump. Also leading chants of lock her up was thoroughly disgusting even though I have never been a big fan of either Clinton politically.

Since then I have come to agree with Ted Cruz regarding Trump being a pathological liar and totally amoral. Now after watching his act for 3 plus years I honestly think he is a dangerous and completely corrupt person along with several others in his administration.

That said if he does win another term I will wish him the best and hope he sees the divine light and turns himself around. However I do not think there is much of a chance of that happening. I would rather see a complete housecleaning of the executive branch of the US Government to rid it of the stench of Trump.

I honestly feel that will be the best way for our country to succeed and thrive again. I would not care if the one who came to clean house is a Democrat or a Republican either. I would have easily voted for John Kasich or Ben Sasse over Hillary.

Cheers

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
For some reason, this forum will not allow me to search the internet and post YouTube videos. That’s why I politely asked Jack to put it up on his music thread. I see that you were driven to pist another snotty insult aimed at me. Maybe you should grab a glass of red wine and smoke a joint. You’ll feel better after that....believe me.
all other members can...……..

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Biden: Mr Trump...still think windmills cause cancer? The Biden foundation is helping put millions into research to help cure cancer. What are you doing about this medical emergency hitting people who live near windmills?

Trump: "No collusion"...."Deep State"...."I never said that"....
I wholeheartedly disagree with you on these issues. In fact, like you I think you have it exactly backwards. However here is something I think we both will agree on:

Back in 1993 or about, there was a recording company that thought it would be a good idea to pair up a bunch of country artists with black rythym and blues artists and create an album. Most of it was pretty crappy, Little Richard and Tanya Tucker and other misfit tries that just didn’t work. However what I consider one of the best songs ever performed and recorded and greatest live video came out of that album.

It was the GREAT Conway Twitty and the LEGENDARY blues singer Sam Moore from the duo Sam and Dave from the ‘60s. Those two wonderful guys got together and sang the great Tony Joe White song, A Rainy Night In Georgia. Please post it on your music thread or at least listen to it when you get a minute. I know you are a music lover and believe me, this video is about as good as it gets.

Cheers
I have not heard of that but I will find it and post it.
I can already envision how that could happen with Conway Twitty. His music was kind of bluesey all along. I don't know Sam Moore but I'll find that video.
Also, you may want to stop depending on your Leftist news orgs. Don't believe all the lies and bullshit they tell you about Trump.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I can assure you that I too have observed Biden for many, many years. His cognitive decline is obvious. Your refusal to open your eyes is not my problem. I have little doubt as the next 6 months progress America will see Joe continue to struggle. Od course you are free to keep the Faith.
I hope they do keep the faith with Biden. My greatest fear, this election season, is that one morning the Democrats will wake up, watch another Joe Biden video and all exclaim in unison, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt What have we done? GET THAT NUT OUT'A HERE.

TBLee

Governor
I hope they do keep the faith with Biden. My greatest fear, this election season, is that one morning the Democrats will wake up, watch another Joe Biden video and all exclaim in unison, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt What have we done? GET THAT NUT OUT'A HERE.
They are in too deep at this point...LOL

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I can already envision how that could happen with Conway Twitty. His music was kind of bluesey all along. I don't know Sam Moore but I'll find that video.
Also, you may want to stop depending on your Leftist news orgs. Don't believe all the lies and bullshit they tell you about Trump.

Cancer...not noise. Trump said cancer.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My hope is that you'll wake up and realize Trump is not a leader, and that he is dumber than a box of rocks.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Conway and Sam recorded this gem right before Conway died suddenly at 59. Both of their voices are so beautiful and you can just feel the love and respect in that little studio. In my book, Twitty was right up there with George Jones, Merle Haggard and Ray Price as far as great country voices. RIP Conway, we miss you...Thanks Jack.

I don’t even watch the news anymore regarding politics, riots, police misconduct at this time. I just listen to and watch music on my smart tv. Stay well, enjoy life and keep tellin’ it the way you see it....Cheers