• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden: Some Racial Segregationists Are Very Fine People!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Poor Joe Biden... he just can't catch a break. Now he's busted palling around with racial segregationsists. Now a letter from Joe to the racist fellow DemocRAT has been exposed:

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/nation/joe-biden-james-eastland-segregation-democratic-primary-20190621.html

We've been trying to tell you DemocRATS. The left wing fringoid kooks aren't going to allow Joe to be the nominee. Enjoy the ride!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Translation: I know Joe never said that, but they'll doc my pay if I tell the truth.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
which is just TOTALLY different than what Trump supposedly said about white supremacists...right, liberals?
Right.

Biden says "I worked with segregationists to get things done" and you equate that to segregationists are very fine people....

Trump says "there are fine people on both sides" when one side is made up of people carrying nazi flags and wearing KKK robes, chanting "Jews will not replace us"....

It is not the same, bigturd.

I do love baby-boomers telling millenials they are ignorant despite they have got have literally nothing right in the past 40 years. As a rule of thumb, if a baby boomers tries to "educate" then do the exact opposite and it will lead to a much better outcome.
Yet Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and Joe Biden have your full support. Hypocrite much?

D

Deleted member 21794

Is that your defense for lying?
Link to my lie, please.

Speaking of lies, it's a LIE you people have been telling- that all the southern racist Dixiecrats became Republicans. Joe Biden just proved it.

Oops.... another hilarious Biden gaffe.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Link to my lie, please.

Speaking of lies, it's a LIE you people have been telling- that all the southern racist Dixiecrats became Republicans. Joe Biden just proved it.

Joe Biden: Some Racial Segregationists Are Very Fine People!

Joe never said that...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Link to my lie, please.

Democrats held both seats in the senate since 1881. James Eastland (D) left the senate in 1978. Republicans hold both senate seats in Mississippi now.

Herman Talmadge was a senator from Georgia. Democrats held both senate seats from Georgia from the civil war until now...both seats are republican.

UPDATE: Who said "ALL"?

Democrats held both seats in the senate since 1881. James Eastland (D) left the senate in 1978. Republicans hold both senate seats in Mississippi now.

Herman Talmadge was a senator from Georgia. Democrats held both senate seats from Georgia from the civil war until now...both seats are republican.

UPDATE: Who said "ALL"?
At any rate, Joe Biden was specifically praising his fellow Democrat racists.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Care to wager on that?
I will, but only one of us will be honest enough to keep their word...

If AOC is elected to a second term, I leave this board forever, no new names, nada, IP ban by staff.

If she is NOT elected to a second term, you leave the board forever, no new names nada.

Deal?

Again, when I win, I dont expect you'll actually keep your word. You never have before.