• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden: "You are not entitled to own a gun."

redtide

Mayor
so every person on the planet has the right to own guns because God gave you that right and nobody can take that away.

Only that isn't true and you know it.
that is correct a tyrannical leftist govt can deny US our rights and in fact have been working towards that end for the past 30 plus years now

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Someone is going to have to hide the sharp silverware from you when Trump kicks Joe BITE ME's communist ass in the general election, (that is, if BITE ME is nominated, and that's not a lock.)

Joe is a [Unwelcome language removed] IDIOT. He has ALWAYS been a [Unwelcome language removed] idiot. And he's always been able to back his idiot ass out when the going gets tough.

When he first faces Trump in a debate, we'll be lucky if he doesn't head for the door, because he'll never have experienced having his ass handed to him in such a fashion.
It won't be Biden for several reasons. He's just providing the RWNJs some distracting entertainment.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Those above are a small group of clowns with swastikas....
Yes, most people know the Alt-Right, Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist douchebags are "a small group of clowns with swastikas". Good thing they had Trump to stand up for them, eh?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Someone is going to have to hide the sharp silverware from you when Trump kicks Joe BITE ME's communist ass in the general election, (that is, if BITE ME is nominated, and that's not a lock.)

Joe is a [Unwelcome language removed] IDIOT. He has ALWAYS been a [Unwelcome language removed] idiot. And he's always been able to back his idiot ass out when the going gets tough.

When he first faces Trump in a debate, we'll be lucky if he doesn't head for the door, because he'll never have experienced having his ass handed to him in such a fashion.
I met Joe. I heard him speak for about 3 hours. He will make it obvious to even you that Trump is a bufoon.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I met Joe. I heard him speak for about 3 hours. He will make it obvious to even you that Trump is a bufoon.
Sorry, dude, but I don't need Joe or anyone else to convince me if that, I saw it during the campaign.

Of course, that comment will piss of the RWNJs, so now it's the LWL's turn: Of the two deplorables running for President, I'm glad Trump beat Hillary. It will be the best thing he ever did for this country; crush the Clinton political machine and send her back to drinking a box of wine a day. Now it's time for Trump to resign and let the adults lead the nation.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You claim to have met many leftist politicians yet you're here 24/7/365 and I haven't seen Joe here:) Joe wants to CUT your Social Security, been trying it for years.

freyasman

Senator
Sorry, dude, but I don't need Joe or anyone else to convince me if that, I saw it during the campaign.

Of course, that comment will piss of the RWNJs, so now it's the LWL's turn: Of the two deplorables running for President, I'm glad Trump beat Hillary. It will be the best thing he ever did for this country; crush the Clinton political machine and send her back to drinking a box of wine a day. Now it's time for Trump to resign and let the adults lead the nation.
The adults want no part of that shit show.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Crazy Uncle Joe's 'three state solution' for Iraq proves who the buffoon is.
It's not even an original idea. It's been floated since the Bush administration. While it does have some merit, I think it's unworkable in the long run. Iran will continue to use asymmetrical warfare to support the Shi'a state. Syria, Iran and Iraq will attack the Kurdish state and the Sunni state will become a puppet of Saudi Arabia.

Then, of course, there's this issue:

If everyone were entitled to own a gun then when should I expect mine to be delivered to my home?

Joe is right. You are not inherently deserving of the privilege. Guess what? If you are a convicted felon and get out of jail....you may not legally own a gun. If you have a restraining order against you...you may not legally posses a gun.
Get your fascist hands off my civil RIGHTS (not privileges, Nazi).

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
If everyone were entitled to own a gun then when should I expect mine to be delivered to my home?

Joe is right. You are not inherently deserving of the privilege. Guess what? If you are a convicted felon and get out of jail....you may not legally own a gun. If you have a restraining order against you...you may not legally posses a gun.
Yours will come after you order and pay...Oh wait ! You must be a convicted felon.