• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe Biden’s Son’s Firm Struck Billion Dollar Deal with help of Creepy Uncle Joe

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Joe Biden took his son Hunter on official trip to China – ten days before communist regime's bank signed deal with private equity firm Biden jnr runs with John Kerry's son, book reveals

• Joe Biden's son Hunter opened a private equity firm with the step-son of Sen. John Kerry
  • Kerry and Biden were colleagues in the Senate for deaces
  • Hunter flew to China with his father aboard Air Force Two when the deal got made
  • The state-owned Bank of China made a deal with the younger Biden's Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC
  • Kerry and Chris Heinz run the $2.4 billion private equity firm
  • The deal is explored in a new book by the author of 'Clinton Cash'
  • The deal was finalized within days of the visit

Joe Biden's son Hunter flew to China on an official visit by his father in 2013 and ended up inking a deal for his hedge fund with the Bank of China within days of the visit.

Hunter Biden accompanied his father aboard Air Force Two on a visit to China, where the vice president met with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

For the younger Biden, there was also deal-making on the agenda, according to 'Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends,' by Peter Schweizer, the Breitbart editor at large who rocked the 2016 with disclosures about Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5507429/Bidens-son-Hunter-deal-Bank-China-fathers-trip.html#ixzz5AEua9RVb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Creepy Uncle Joe colluding with the Chi-coms for 2.4 billion to his son...apparently "they all,"
the Clintons, Obamas, the Bidens, the Kerrys were all cashing in under Obama. Now documented well and now known. It's very clear the Clintons, Bidens, Obamas and Kerrys should never be allowed near politics and should be in jail.

Spamature

President
Joe Biden took his son Hunter on official trip to China – ten days before communist regime's bank signed deal with private equity firm Biden jnr runs with John Kerry's son, book reveals

• Joe Biden's son Hunter opened a private equity firm with the step-son of Sen. John Kerry
  • Hunter flew to China with his father aboard Air Force Two when the deal got made
  • The state-owned Bank of China made a deal with the younger Biden's Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC

Joe Biden's son Hunter flew to China on an official visit by his father in 2013 and ended up inking a deal for his hedge fund with the Bank of China within days of the visit.

Hunter Biden accompanied his father aboard Air Force Two on a visit to China, where the vice president met with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

For the younger Biden, there was also deal-making on the agenda, according to 'Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends,' by Peter Schweizer, the Breitbart editor at large who rocked the 2016 with disclosures about Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5507429/Bidens-son-Hunter-deal-Bank-China-fathers-trip.html#ixzz5AEua9RVb

Creepy Uncle Joe colluding with the Chi-coms for 2.4 billion to his son...apparently "they all,"
the Clintons, Obamas, the Bidens, the Kerrys were all cashing in under Obama. Now documented well and now known. It's very clear the Clintons, Bidens, Obamas and Kerrys should never be allowed near politics and should be in jail.
Hunter Biden (unlike Invanka) did not travel to China as an employee and representative of the United States govt. Where is there any evidence that Joe Biden had anything to do with the deal ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When Biden runs, remember to bring this up as well as add ''burisma holdings'.

Youre welcome

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hunter Biden (unlike Invanka) did not travel to China as an employee and representative of the United States govt. Where is there any evidence that Joe Biden had anything to do with the deal ?
Topic wasn't Ivanka

Evidence

Joe took his son!

Spamature

President
Topic wasn't Ivanka

Evidence

Joe took his son!
I didn't make the topic Invanka. I asked if there was any evidence Joe had anything to do with the deal.

Ivanka was just tossed in to hold a mirror up to hypocrisy. Your response proves you viewed something ugly in that mirror and had to lash out because you like didn't what you saw.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I didn't make the topic Invanka. I asked if there was any evidence Joe had anything to do with the deal.

Ivanka was just tossed in to hold a mirror up to hypocrisy. You response prove you saw something ugly in that mirror and had to lash out because you didn't what you saw.
Negative
YOU posted "Ivanka"
Topic was Joe and Hunter and $Billion

and you better hope Nina doesn't see "You response prove you saw"

She literally hates when it's posted not in "past tense"!

"had to lash out because you didn't what you saw"........ROTFLMFAO

tater juice

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Negative
YOU posted "Ivanka"
Topic was Joe and Hunter and $Billion

and you better hope Nina doesn't see "You response prove you saw"

She literally hates when it's posted not in "past tense"!
I stole all your peanuts, Peanut, reread. Anyway, so what If I included that jr scam artist Invanka in my post. It sue put your panties in a bunch, so that's a good thing. You know it brought back her trademark shenanigans as comparison, and you couldn't take it so you wimped out, and you made your post about my including her, instead of responding to the question.

Where is the evidence that Joe had anything to do with the deal ?

Quit trying to hide behind Nina's skirts, boy. Stand up and answer the question, unless you are too gutless to do so. Otherwise continue you quivering and sniffling behind those skirts. So I can bypass you post with the proper disgust due such cowardly utterings.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I stole all your peanuts, Peanut, reread. Anyway, so what If I included that jr scam artist Invanka in my post. It sue put your panties in a bunch, so that's a good thing. You know it brought back her trademark shenanigans as comparison, and you couldn't take it so you wimped out, and you made your post about my including her, instead of responding to the question.

Where is the evidence that Joe had anything to do with the deal ?

Quit trying to hide behind Nina's skirts, boy. Stand up and answer the question, unless you are too gutless to do so. Otherwise continue you quivering and sniffling behind those skirts. So I can bypass you post with the proper disgust due such cowardly utterings.
My gawd what a MELT........
Nina would have a field day with that mess of none past tense and jibber jabber slush..........

My gawd almighty sonny.............JOE TOOK HIS BOY TO CHINA......seems it said Hanoi Johnny's 'step-boy' also............

Uncle Joe------"BUY A SHOTGUN" and if he don't stop fondling those lil' girls.......he may see one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"it sue put your panties in a bunch"
"continue you quivering"
"So I can bypass you post"

Nina going to make cat food out of you............:)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Ivanka was just tossed in to hold a mirror up to hypocrisy. Your response proves you viewed something ugly in that mirror and had to lash out because you like didn't what you saw.
he could be the key...to get the dirt on joe...

Boca

Governor
I I asked if there was any evidence Joe had anything to do with the deal.

Evidence? Sure, he had a name and an office. Same as Hillary Clinton. Only she had an office with more leverage and took in more money from the commies than Joe.

Spamature

President
he could be the key...to get the dirt on joe...
So Joe gets the white glove test initiated by the right wing media ?

While Trump waddles in the mud, right in the face of Republican lawmakers, without so much of a raised eyebrow in his direction ?

Kind of a hard sell when you step back and look at the big picture. But then again, they got 2016's blue lives matter crowd to turn completely against the 2018 FBI.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

While Trump waddles in the mud, right in the face of Republican lawmakers, without so much of a raised eyebrow in his direction ?

Kind of a hard sell when you step back and look at the big picture. But then again, they got 2016's blue lives matter crowd to turn completely against the 2018 FBI.
hah? so then, not ok? interesting.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

LMAO..........Po-Po Joe

"raised eyebrow"..........did you miss what the R' from SC said yesterday____how about R' Flake________why lie

LOL.tater juice sashy

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Hillary killed Joe Bidens Son

Spamature

President
Evidence? Sure, he had a name and an office. Same as Hillary Clinton. Only she had an office with more leverage and took in more money from the commies than Joe.
So considering how you're automatically assuming American politicians have sold out to foreign adversaries. How much do you figure it took the Russians to buy Trump ?

Spamature

President
LMAO..........Po-Po Joe

"raised eyebrow"..........did you miss what the R' from SC said yesterday____how about R' Flake________why lie

LOL.tater juice sashy
Flake has already divorced himself from the Trumpster Diving trash in your party. Don't try to use a non deplorable as cover for the deplorable. Graham is selling wolf tickets. He'll weasel out of his big talk if and when the time comes separation of powers dodge and say congress shouldn't stick their noses in the Executive branch.

Boca

Governor
So considering how you're automatically assuming American politicians have sold out to foreign adversaries. How much do you figure it took the Russians to buy Trump ?
I don't think he needs money and it would take a lot of it anyway. That put's Hillary way out in first place raising money. Of course she had a helluva an advantage, neither Trump nor Joe had any top secret classified documents or uranium laying around the house to lie about.

Last edited: