• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

John Goode Testimony Is Strong

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Close enough to place the shot where he wanted it. Would you have aimed for center torso at point blank on a teenager?

However it comes out, Zimmy will be getting no sympathy from me.
And all he'd have had to do if he "feared for his life" and evidently too big a pansy to roll him off although he was 11 yrs older and close to 50 lb. heavier OR instead of putting that gun nozzle against his chest...point it down and shoot him in the thigh...since he was so hell bent on pulling that trigger. That would have got him off and nobody wuld be dead and maybe...just maybe George Zimmerman could have been the hero he so badly wanted to be. But then Dead Teens can't talk and it was probably safer for Zimmerman if nobody could hear Trayvon's side of the confrontation.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Bullshit. Have you been watching the same trial? Even some of the leftist media aholes are seeing and stating the truth. But not you....lol.

"They" don't need a witness to "what happened in the moments that one or the other grabbed, hit, or detained the other". All "they" need to do is to create a reasonable doubt among the jury that Z did not intend to kill T but that the only reason Z shot T was because he felt his life was in danger. Testimony (and photo evidence) has proven that already. So far, none of the state's witnesses have proven the state's case. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Checkmate.
Can you give us a LINK to the POLICE being involved in any of Trayvon Martin's problems. I do know he was never arrested and Zimmerman was 3 times. Even saw a picture of your boy wonder in an orange jumpsuit. Find us a link or keep making up shit.

jammer

Mayor
My question to all here, if Zimmermann didn't plan to confront Martin, why did he take his gun with him when he got out of his truck? Hesigned an agreement to be part of a neighborhood watch that did not allow carrying guns, why did he have one?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Race again Nina? Why not fess up to what drives your miserable existence?
Why attack me, Boca? You another Zimmy defender? Fine...your prerogative and I have a right to my opinion as well and IMO Zimmerman would have killed someone else someday if Martin had not been in the neighborhood and he had that bullet in the chamber waiting for it to happen. That's my opinion and yes, I do think he was "suspicious" of a kid walking in the rain because he was black.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
My question to all here, if Zimmermann didn't plan to confront Martin, why did he take his gun with him when he got out of his truck? Hesigned an agreement to be part of a neighborhood watch that did not allow carrying guns, why did he have one?
Cowards like to protect themselves while hunting down kids. And don't forget, he was also carrying one large and one smaller flashlight, both which could have been used as weapons. Trayvon Martin had a 23 oz. can of some kind of drink in the front of his hoodie and he could very well have used that on Zimmrman...smashed it right in his face, if he were as big a THUG or Gangsta as the right likes to make him out to be.

lka

Council Member
Cowards like to protect themselves while hunting down kids. And don't forget, he was also carrying one large and one smaller flashlight, both which could have been used as weapons. Trayvon Martin had a 23 oz. can of some kind of drink in the front of his hoodie and he could very well have used that on Zimmrman...smashed it right in his face, if he were as big a THUG or Gangsta as the right likes to make him out to be.
Cowards like to depend on others for their protection

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Trayvon's "actions" were disturbing? How so?? He was standing under a ledge of some kind by the mailboxes to wait till the rain let up and then started walking toward the home he and his dad were visiting. Zimmerman kept saying he was "suspicious" but I have no doubt if he'd been a white kid walking in the rain Zimmy would have waited until another dark, rainy night to play hero.
You read English yes?

Minotaur

Governor
He made it home according to the "star witness" who then wasn't concerned enough to call Tryavon back, assuming that Tracy, his father was there.

When you say "almost" what do you mean and what evidence supports "almost"? At the door? Ten feet from it? Twenty?

It doesn't matter anyway. If you'll remember our early exchanges, the dog walk, or sidewalk that splits the backyards of the residences was the subject of some weird questioning by the defense of the first young witness. Remember his being asked if he could throw a ball to the end of it? Questions are asked for a purpose.

Don't know why it was asked in that way, or at all, considering a measurement from the back of the home where Trayvon was staying to the place up that walk where he died is no hard task. Maybe Omara was just talking to a young boy on his own terms. More likely he was prepping the jury by the very weirdness of the questions.

Admit it, your bubble's protective denial system came up with "almost" simply because you now know from the telephone conversation with his friend in Miami that where Trayvon died requires that he had doubled back up that sidewalk, and you don't want to accept it.

Who was following who Minnie?
There is NO question Zimmerman was following Trayvon. Zimmerman stated that as he did it. There is also NO question that Trayvon made it near the dog path (a football throw away from his home.) There is some witness evidence that the verbal fight started there and there is NO question that it ended very near the dog path where he was killed. There is NO evidence to say Trayvon did or did not cross the street to get away, did or did not hit Zimmerman or that he did anything but escape or move across the street in the verbal exchange. There is no absolute evidence Zimmerman accosted him at the dog area, whether he grabbed Trayvon or pulled his gun out at that time. Any one of those things could have happened. You can even say Trayvon pulled the gun on Zimmerman but of course evidence shows he didn't. You really can say anything with no evidence.

I really don't know how you are getting so much from something unknown with no evidence to support it.

Z

zzigzzag

Would I have? Would you have? what kind of question is that. And what is it you intend to suggest by asking... My answer: don't know. I've had a gun pointed at my torso, when I was 17, and in the moment, I froze. Does that help?

what kind of question is that.

An easy one. I would not have aimed for his heart at point blank range.

I've had a gun pointed at my torso, when I was 17, and in the moment, I froze. Does that help?

Good point. He didn't have to pull the trigger to get you to freeze, did he?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
what kind of question is that.

An easy one. I would not have aimed for his heart at point blank range.

I've had a gun pointed at my torso, when I was 17, and in the moment, I froze. Does that help?

Good point. He didn't have to pull the trigger to get you to freeze, did he?
Easy answers when not in the moment, I guess. So, my 'don't know' stands.

Z

zzigzzag

The only problem with your "last hope" of a manslaughter charge is.....testimony has shown that T had made it back to his dad's gf's condo. He did go HOME, IOW. Due to the location of the body, that means that T had to have gone BACK to where Z was to confront Z. That shows intent on T's part (to beat down that creepy ass cracker who had the NERVE to call police on him and wonder who the hell he was and what he was up to). T was no fan of the police since he had already had two (that we know of) incidents involving him and police involving pot and stolen merchandise and a burglary tool. T was pissed as hell (as Jeantel's testimony proved) that anyone ....let alone a white-looking guy...would report him. T was the aggressor that night. And testimony has already proven that FACT.

Too bad the idiot left is too partisan, too biased and too stoopid to acknowledge what testimony has already revealed in this case....tsk tsk.
If he went home first, why was he still carrying the Skittles and tea?

Z

zzigzzag

To The racist left he was a BOY!
Being a parent of a teenager is racist? My boy is 19.

Go buy one of your adults some beer and make your case to the judge, drummie/marvin/ika.

Z

zzigzzag

Has anyone PROVEN that Z chased T down to confront and question him??? From testimony already given, Z merely tried to keep T in sight while on the phone with 911, but then gave that up when told that "they didn't need him to do that". So apparently, T made it all the way home (Jeantel's testimony) and then went BACK to confront Z.

You lose!
Your version totally ignores facts accepted by both sides. He did not "give that up" when the dispatcher told him to or Martin would still be alive....and charged with nothing.

So you believe just one aspect of the "star witness's" testimony? Then explain why he still had the tea and Skittles if he went home first.

Z

zzigzzag

Ahem....try to educate yourself.
Try it yourself. Start with a remedial reading course.

They started out saying his action was justified under the SYG law. Remember? That's why he wasn't even arrested. Did I say they didn't still have the option to claim it? No. I said they abandoned it for the sole reason that they don't believe his actions would qualify. Why would they abandon a good defense? A: They wouldn't. You won't hear it again unless all else fails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zzigzzag

Easy answers when not in the moment, I guess. So, my 'don't know' stands.
I kinda doubt that you carry a gun everywhere you go. You don't sound like the paranoid type. That's what puts one "in that moment".

No gun is necessary to do what neighborhood WATCH is supposed to do. Just a cell phone.

Zimmy and other gun toters fantasize about the moment they get a good excuse to use it to be the big hero. It emboldens them to move toward instead of away from that moment. Yes....that is an opinion....but it's based on every winger/gun toter on the board saying he would have stood up in that Aurora theater and returned fire with a pistol at a guy with a blazing assault weapon and body armor.

Walter Mitty lives in the hearts of the gunnies and neighborhood militiamen.

Last edited by a moderator: