• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

John Goode Testimony Is Strong

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Zimmy and other gun toters fantasize about the moment they get a good excuse to use it to be the big hero.
What a silly statement. LOL The reason for carrying a gun is for something to protect or defend against lethal danger. And, as you know, attacks can happen anywhere.

Z

zzigzzag

You actually think that made more sense than your last post, don't you?

Couldn't have had anything to do with news reports about Zimmy reporting "suspicious blacks" committing no crimes 40+ times before he finally killed one of them after calling him a "[Unwelcome language removed] coon". That is what was reported....right or wrong, wasn't it?

Yeah...Nina and Obama did it.

lka

Council Member
Being a parent of a teenager is racist? My boy is 19.

Go buy one of your adults some beer and make your case to the judge, drummie/marvin/ika.

Go buy one of my adults a beer?

My children are 5/1/-3mo.

Lol, I don't care what you call yours, but when you see a black person you shouldn't call them "boy" that is Extremely offensive..

Z

zzigzzag

What a silly statement. LOL The reason for carrying a gun is for something to protect or defend against lethal danger. And, as you know, attacks can happen anywhere.
So can lightning. Do you have a lightning rod on your tinfoil hat?

Explain to me why pro gun magazines are publishing articles telling their readers to be careful not to adopt that mindset? These are people who advocate for concealed carry. They disagree with your "LOL" quite adamantly.

American Rifleman:

Move Away, and Stay Away, From Danger

It was my first time inside of a live-fire simulator. The instructor explained that this portion of the cinderblock structure was staged to represent a long household hallway leading to a bedroom. The plan was to move forward to the bedroom as I engaged targets, representing threats, along the way. My adrenaline was pumping and my head was swimming with all of the newly learned tactics I needed to apply.

When we reached and completed the final room in the simulator, the instructor asked me some interesting questions. Where was the threat in this room? In the back left corner. Where did you originally engage the threat with your pistol? From the hallway while I was using the door frame as cover. Where are you standing now? In the back left corner of the room. So why, exactly, did you rush forward toward the threat and leave the protection of cover? I didn't know then, but I do now.

Behaviors shown on TV and in movies can creep into our self-defense tactics. We are constantly bombarded with images of law enforcement personnel, soldiers and action movie heroes bravely running into danger. While this forward motion makes for an exciting screen play, it’s foolish in real-life situations. As soon as a threat is identified, a self-defender should be moving away from it and to cover. Once there, stay behind cover until the threat is neutralized or until forced to move to new or better cover. Generally speaking, moving away from the threat, and staying away, is the best choice.

Is that what Zimmy did? Why not?

http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/honing-the-concealed-carry-mindset/

Gun Digest even published a book about the mindset.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/gun-digests-concealed-carry-mindset-principles-eshort-collection-massad-ayoob/1112405746

I based my own assessment on having carried a loaded gun with a license to kill for many months. On what did you base yours?

Last edited by a moderator:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well I guess you're right Ziggy....it the President of the United States can, why not Nina?
You actually think that made more sense than your last post, don't you?

Couldn't have had anything to do with news reports about Zimmy reporting "suspicious blacks" committing no crimes 40+ times before he finally killed one of them after calling him a "[Unwelcome language removed] coon". That is what was reported....right or wrong, wasn't it?

Yeah...Nina and Obama did it.
No biggy Zigzag...Charcat is one of my stalkers from BB and Boca? who knows...but I'm no more interested in this trial than I was the Jodi Arias' trial, the Casey Anthony trial, The Scott Peterson trial or any other trial where I feel that someone (no matter what color their skin) was killed for no good reason. They mean shit to me and their opinions about me are meaningless as well.

Z

zzigzzag

Go buy one of my adults a beer?

My children are 5/1/-3mo.

Lol, I don't care what you call yours, but when you see a black person you shouldn't call them "boy" that is Extremely offensive..
Everything is over your head. For a few days, I thought you were just playing dumb. My apologies. I give people the benefit of the doubt until there no longer is any.

lka

Council Member
Everything is over your head. For a few days, I thought you were just playing dumb. My apologies. I give people the benefit of the doubt until there no longer is any.
Wow lefties get nasty when Their racism is exposed

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So can lightning. Do you have a lightning rod on your tinfoil hat?

Explain to me why pro gun magazines are publishing articles telling their readers to be careful not to adopt that mindset? These are people who advocate for concealed carry. They disagree with your "LOL" quite adamantly.

American Rifleman:

Move Away, and Stay Away, From Danger

It was my first time inside of a live-fire simulator. The instructor explained that this portion of the cinderblock structure was staged to represent a long household hallway leading to a bedroom. The plan was to move forward to the bedroom as I engaged targets, representing threats, along the way. My adrenaline was pumping and my head was swimming with all of the newly learned tactics I needed to apply.

When we reached and completed the final room in the simulator, the instructor asked me some interesting questions. Where was the threat in this room? In the back left corner. Where did you originally engage the threat with your pistol? From the hallway while I was using the door frame as cover. Where are you standing now? In the back left corner of the room. So why, exactly, did you rush forward toward the threat and leave the protection of cover? I didn't know then, but I do now.

Behaviors shown on TV and in movies can creep into our self-defense tactics. We are constantly bombarded with images of law enforcement personnel, soldiers and action movie heroes bravely running into danger. While this forward motion makes for an exciting screen play, it’s foolish in real-life situations. As soon as a threat is identified, a self-defender should be moving away from it and to cover. Once there, stay behind cover until the threat is neutralized or until forced to move to new or better cover. Generally speaking, moving away from the threat, and staying away, is the best choice.

http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/honing-the-concealed-carry-mindset/

Gun Digest even published a book about the mindset.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/gun-digests-concealed-carry-mindset-principles-eshort-collection-massad-ayoob/1112405746

I based my own assessment on having carried a loaded gun with a license to kill for many months. On what did you base yours?
I'd hate to go through life scared of my own shadow. I may well be killed by some psycho but I have WAY more chance dying from something else. I don't fear that my last breath will be from a hole in my chest and won't ever carry a weapon in my purse on on myself to protect me from the boogey man.

lka

Council Member
I'd hate to go through life scared of my own shadow. I may well be killed by some psycho but I have WAY more chance dying from something else. I don't fear that my last breath will be from a hole in my chest and won't ever carry a weapon in my purse on on myself to protect me from the boogey man.
Some will lay and die and some will fight back, difference between the sheep and the sheep dog.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Some will lay and die and some will fight back, difference between the sheep and the sheep dog.
Martin fought back and looked what happened to hm. AND why not go down to my thread and dispute what I wrote as to WHY Martin hit that freak Zimmerman in the face. Too big a know it all coward? None of you cons will address the FACT that Zimmerman was reaching in his pocket during a conversation with Martin when he got smacked in the nose...he wasn't JUMPED...as surprised Martin was there. They were discussing WHY Zimmerman was following him. How was Martin to know what Zimmerman was reaching in his pocket for?? He could have hit him in the face with his drink too...would have done more damage. Maybe REALLY broke his nose like he claims.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Why not go to my thread...Stalker...and refute why Martin hit Zimmerman. It was Zimmerman's own words. He hit him when Zimmerman was reaching in his pocket. Gee...maybe he thought he was reaching for a gun since Zimmerman had followed him that whole way and didn't bother to identify himself ONCE. Cons are such cowards.

Z

zzigzzag

Thanks for confirming my assertion that gun toters have a loony fantasy that they are everybody's protectors. If a doofus like you ever pointed a gun at me, he had better shoot or we'd be meeting again very soon on my terms.

Z

zzigzzag

Wow lefties get nasty when Their racism is exposed
I reiterate:

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
As soon as a threat is identified, a self-defender should be moving away from it and to cover. Once there, stay behind cover until the threat is neutralized or until forced to move to new or better cover. Generally speaking, moving away from the threat, and staying away, is the best choice.
Is that what Zimmy did? Why not?
That is absolutely correct, and every smart gun owner knows that. But I think you will agree that there are times when there is no cover, or a person is unable to move away. Then what?

As far as Z is concerned, I have no idea what happened and neither do you.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Why not go to my thread...Stalker...and refute why Martin hit Zimmerman. It was Zimmerman's own words. He hit him when Zimmerman was reaching in his pocket. Gee...maybe he thought he was reaching for a gun since Zimmerman had followed him that whole way and didn't bother to identify himself ONCE. Cons are such cowards.
Ninny, are you stalking me?? Gee... I didn't even know I was talking to you.

...Charcat is one of my stalkers from BB
PS I never posted on BB in my life. But, in any case, what is the point of posting if you don't expect or want a response?

lka

Council Member
Thanks for confirming my assertion that gun toters have a loony fantasy that they are everybody's protectors. If a doofus like you ever pointed a gun at me, he had better shoot or we'd be meeting again very soon on my terms.
Ohh Internet tough guy, lol, tell your mom you're abusing the Internets again, Pathetic...

Z

zzigzzag

That is absolutely correct, and every smart gun owner knows that. But I think you will agree that there are times when there is no cover, or a person is unable to move away. Then what?

As far as Z is concerned, I have no idea what happened and neither do you.
I have a very good idea what happened and so do you. An armed adult was bullying a teenager after calling him a "[Unwelcome language removed] coon" to the police and got his ass kicked for it, so he killed him. The rest is details.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
An armed adult was bullying a teenager after calling him a "[Unwelcome language removed] coon" to the police and got his ass kicked for it, so he killed him.
You're right--that's your idea. Not necessary right, but yours. I'm afraid the details are what matter....and anybody's "ideas" are as good as yours.