• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

John Goode Testimony Is Strong

Z

zzigzzag

You're right--that's your idea. Not necessary right, but yours. I'm afraid the details are what matter....and anybody's "ideas" are as good as yours.
The details will settle the legal issues. They won't change what obviously happened.

Z

zzigzzag

Of course, guilty no matter what.
That's right. He's guilty of stalking and killing a teenager for walking while black no matter whether he is convicted of a crime or not. It's not even in dispute. I haven't ruled out that he could have a conscience, but so far, that is not in evidence.

Boca

Governor
Wow lefties get nasty when Their racism is exposed
They can't help it...it's all they've got.

But I wouldn't get too worked up over pigs wallowing in the mud of their existence squealing to be slopped.

Boca

Governor
As soon as a threat is identified, a self-defender should be moving away from it and to cover. Once there, stay behind cover until the threat is neutralized or until forced to move to new or better cover. Generally speaking, moving away from the threat, and staying away, is the best choice.

Is that what Zimmy did? Why not?
So Ziggy, are you saying Trayvon was a threat and Zimmerman should have known it?

Maybe you should think through what other people are saying before you say it?

Z

zzigzzag

So Ziggy, are you saying Trayvon was a threat and Zimmerman should have known it?

Maybe you should think through what other people are saying before you say it?
Maybe you should engage your brain. Zimmy was reporting him as a threat while he was following him. I'm not reading his mind. Do you think I called Zimmy to tell him that? All black pedestrians were "suspicious" to him. He underscored that 40+ times. They told him to quit calling 911 and start using the non-emergency number. Get it? He's delusional and the police knew it.

Z

zzigzzag

He wasn't reporting him as personal threat, nor did he know he was a personal threat until he getting the shit beat out him.
Bullshit. He was trying to make him sound as threatening as possible. "He's looking in peoples' houses. (He dared to turn his head while walking.) He's got something in his hand (tea). I can't tell what it is. [Unwelcome language removed] coon. They always get away."