• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Johns Hopkins estimated Wuhan virus possibility

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Of killing 65 million people....

A viral pandemic could kill 65 million people

The virus in Toner's simulation would be resistant to any modern vaccine. It would be deadlier than SARS, but about as easy to catch as the flu.

https://news.yahoo.com/health-experts-issued-ominous-warning-170400102.html
more grim news...
A BRAVE surgeon who treated coronavirus patients has become the 41st victim of the outbreak - with 56 million people now on lockdown.

Dr Liang Wudong, 62, passed away today after becoming struck down with the deadly virus on January 16.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10817933/coronavirus-deaths-lockdown-china/

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Damn! Makes me think about all the doctors and nurses who treated Yellow Fever victims.
BD every 24 hours more cases are surfacing and the maps of the spread are getting worse and your reference to yellow fever is spot on, the scary part is the "Benchmark" is the flu pandemic of '18, '19 and this seems to be shaping up to be worse.

How much worse remains to be seen.

The outbreak is just the start, there could be quite a number of other undesirable effects due to the disease, socioeconomic just for starters.

The entire economy of the world could be impacted, China could implode and that will affect the rest of the world in a negative way. From a personal standpoint you and I have skin in the game as we could catch this crap and friggin die if it gets a foothold in the US.

more grim news...
A BRAVE surgeon who treated coronavirus patients has become the 41st victim of the outbreak - with 56 million people now on lockdown.

Dr Liang Wudong, 62, passed away today after becoming struck down with the deadly virus on January 16.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10817933/coronavirus-deaths-lockdown-china/
I think it's worse than the Chinese are letting on.

I think this virus is something these fools have created and allowed to escape into the public. A chemical warfare agent of some type.

According to reports NO antibiotics work on this virus. If a doctor can contract the virus on the 16th and drop dead 8 days later this will be catastrophic. Deadlier than SARS and spreads easier than the flu. If doctors can't even protect themselves the general public doesn't have a chance.

What NO ONE is talking about is the fact that the Chinese government has a "biosafety" lab located in Wuhan that has been considered less than secure for years. What if the Chinese had an accident and some type of biological chemical warfare agent has been released into the world?

Why else would the Chinese government quarantine an estimated 56 million people in 13 different cities if this wasn't something incredibly deadly and dangerous? That's absolutely unprecedented and heretofore never attempted in the history of the modern world as we know it. Not to mention impossible.

The Chinese are not telling the truth.

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/24/virus-hit-wuhan-has-two-laboratories-linked-chines/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7922379/Chinas-lab-studying-SARS-Ebola-Wuhan-outbreaks-center.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

Last edited:

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I think it's worse than the Chinese are letting on.

I think this virus is something these fools have created and allowed to escape into the public. A chemical warfare agent of some type.

According to reports NO antibiotics work on this virus. If a doctor can contract the virus on the 16th and drop dead 8 days later this will be catastrophic. Deadlier that SARS and spreads easier than the flu. If doctors can't even protect themselves the general public doesn't have a chance.

What NO ONE is talking about is the fact that the Chinese government has a "biosafety" lab located in Wuhan that has been considered less than secure for years. What if the Chinese had an accident and some type of biological chemical warfare agent has been released into the world?

Why else would the Chinese government quarantine an estimated 56 million people in 13 different cities if this wasn't something incredibly deadly and dangerous? That's absolutely unprecedented and heretofore never attempted in the history of the modern world as we know it. Not to mention impossible.

The Chinese are not telling the truth.

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/24/virus-hit-wuhan-has-two-laboratories-linked-chines/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7922379/Chinas-lab-studying-SARS-Ebola-Wuhan-outbreaks-center.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490
I agree the city of Wuhan was only 20 miles from the virology lab and that's IMO not a coincidence, they very well may have weaponized a flu bug and it got loose...Shades of Stephen King's "The Stand".

When I saw the news about the lab first thing I thought of was they managed to shoot themselves in the foot, and potentially us too. As in the rest of the world.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
From what I've seen reported and shown on TV people don't realize they have coronavirus and just falling over dead or so sick it's to late for any treatment.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
From what I've seen reported and shown on TV people don't realize they have coronavirus and just falling over dead or so sick it's to late for any treatment.
Yeah, this stuff hit right in the middle if the flu season so by the time they realize it's the coronavirus it's too late and they've infected others.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, this stuff hit right in the middle if the flu season so by the time they realize it's the coronavirus it's too late and they've infected others.
It's why I'm flying nowhere for awhile...…….and washing my hands often.

Jen

Senator
BD every 24 hours more cases are surfacing and the maps of the spread are getting worse and your reference to yellow fever is spot on, the scary part is the "Benchmark" is the flu pandemic of '18, '19 and this seems to be shaping up to be worse.

How much worse remains to be seen.

The outbreak is just the start, there could be quite a number of other undesirable effects due to the disease, socioeconomic just for starters.

The entire economy of the world could be impacted, China could implode and that will affect the rest of the world in a negative way. From a personal standpoint you and I have skin in the game as we could catch this crap and friggin die if it gets a foothold in the US.
There are bad flu strains coming out of China (bird flu, SARS, etc) on a yearly basis. Each of them has the potential to be very bad or to become a pandemic like the one in 1918. But none of them have done that. What makes this one so different?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
There are bad flu strains coming out of China (bird flu, SARS, etc) on a yearly basis. Each of them has the potential to be very bad or to become a pandemic like the one in 1918. But none of them have done that. What makes this one so different?
Jen there's a possibility that this one was weaponized at a virology lab 20 miles from Wuhan and it got loose.

And no antidote.

If so China shot themselves in the foot, the human cost is going to be terribly high.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-china-steal-coronavirus-canada-and-weaponize-it

LeilaniMP

Empress
I read a book a number of years ago (Blowback, by Brad Thor) that features a pandemic scenario.

In the book, the virus is knowingly created, and spread, in an effort to cull the population and create anarchy.

I work with the public, so am being even more fastidious than usual (I'm a clean freak, as it is).

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I read a book a number of years ago (Blowback, by Brad Thor) that features a pandemic scenario.

In the book, the virus is knowingly created, and spread, in an effort to cull the population and create anarchy.

I work with the public, so am being even more fastidious than usual (I'm a clean freak, as it is).
Stephen King's "The Stand" is along the same line, not a bad read btw.

Jen

Senator

I am very careful when I am out and even when I am home...... I'm a clean freak too. I wash my hands frequently and keep them away from my face. My doctor talked me into getting a flu shot a couple of weeks ago (and he had one ready so I wouldn't say "yes" and then not actually go get one). I know that this flu from China isn't covered by that.

The thing I am most worried about is that my son and his family in Seattle are going to Disneyworld this coming week. That's a flight across the whole country with -- germs.

And yes. The most frightening thing about it is if it was weaponized specifically to cull China's population........and it escaped........and will now cull the world's population.