• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Johns Hopkins: People are not born homosexual or transgender

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes I chose to own fire arms. Are you pro choice too or do you support the lefts attempts to subvert the rights of the people?
I am pro-second amendment. I may have more limitations than you do, but we are probably closer on that than you think.

redtide

Mayor
I am pro-second amendment. I may have more limitations than you do, but we are probably closer on that than you think.
so you are for the limiting of basic human rights? and for stealing from others to buy the votes of those who pay no federal income taxes. Yep you are pro choice when it comes to choosing to support thugs

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
so you are for the limiting of basic human rights? and for stealing from others to buy the votes of those who pay no federal income taxes. Yep you are pro choice when it comes to choosing to support thugs
Do you want to reword that to make sense?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
sure it does, spin again this time stop trying to limit my rights to defend myself, not worship the climate gods and stop stealing my money. CROOK
I have no problem with you having a gun, if you’re not a felon. Or any other law abiding citizen. I have a problem with us not doing enough to keep them out of the hands of the mentally ill. Climate Gods? You’ve been listening to too much media like a good little con puppy. And I make more than you, I don’t steal your money.

redtide

Mayor
I have no problem with you having a gun, if you’re not a felon. Or any other law abiding citizen. I have a problem with us not doing enough to keep them out of the hands of the mentally ill. Climate Gods? You’ve been listening to too much media like a good little con puppy. And I make more than you, I don’t steal your money.
you support democrats who are in the BUSINESS of taking from those who earn (theft) and giving it to freeloaders that makes you a crook as well.
You support forcing the climate agenda upon the rest of US which is in service to your little climate gods so SPIN AGAIN.