• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Johns Hopkins: People are not born homosexual or transgender

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
that is rich, a progressive/ racist saying that I am pulling out of the democrat playbook and race baiting. It is not my fault you are either so full of hate for black and brown people, to stupid to understand the subtle racism in masse is the same as over racism or that you are just a sheeple who is constitutionally in capable for thinking for himself but either way There is no hope for you.
OUT
So you are against affirmative action, against putting food on the tables of starving babies, but in favor of stopping people from saying “african-American”. Yup, you’re race baiting, and doing it poorly.

redtide

Mayor
So you are against affirmative action, against putting food on the tables of starving babies, but in favor of stopping people from saying “african-American”. Yup, you’re race baiting, and doing it poorly.
Are you still trying to sell affirmative action as not being yet another racist program? Why do you believe so strongly that black folks are not capable of succeeding on their own merits and can only have a life worth living if the govt mandates it?
Who said I was against putting food on the table, you can put as much food on your table as you wish, but don't steal it from others

FakeName

Governor
OK then two lies and you have no idea what it means to be Orwellian.
Here is the post you missed.

"His Orwellian arguement is that "African American" is a racist term

In Orwell's novel, all citizens of Oceania are monitored by cameras, are fed fabricated news stories by the government, are indoctrinated to believe nonsense statements (the mantra "WAR IS PEACE, SLAVERY IS FREEDOM, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH")

Etc.

Redtides utterly ridiculous arguement that those who use the term " african american" are promoting racism is Orwellian in exactly that way.

No charge for the lesson.

redtide

Mayor
Here is the post you missed.

"His Orwellian arguement is that "African American" is a racist term

In Orwell's novel, all citizens of Oceania are monitored by cameras, are fed fabricated news stories by the government, are indoctrinated to believe nonsense statements (the mantra "WAR IS PEACE, SLAVERY IS FREEDOM, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH")

Etc.

Redtides utterly ridiculous arguement that those who use the term " african american" are promoting racism is Orwellian in exactly that way.

No charge for the lesson.
so you are going to try to spin my calling you out on your racism as being Orwellian. How odd.

Either way there obviously no hope for you as your racism runs extremely deep and In cannot be bothered with such a hateful person. Cheers

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Are you still trying to sell affirmative action as not being yet another racist program? Why do you believe so strongly that black folks are not capable of succeeding on their own merits and can only have a life worth living if the govt mandates it?
Who said I was against putting food on the table, you can put as much food on your table as you wish, but don't steal it from others
What choice does a child have to put food on their own table? A large portion of the welfare program is to feed children, are you against that? You expect children to feed themselves without assistance?

FakeName

Governor
so you are going to try to spin my calling you out on your racism as being Orwellian. How odd.

Either way there obviously no hope for you as your racism runs extremely deep and In cannot be bothered with such a hateful person. Cheers
You say "the term 'African American' is racist which is orwellian like this......" "WAR IS PEACE, SLAVERY IS FREEDOM, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH".

There is research that shows all sorts of things. This certainly isn’t proof of anything by any means.

I certainly don’t choose to be straight. I couldn’t be gay, no matter how much I wanted to be. It is what it is.

If you believe it’s a choice to be gay (assuming you are straight), you would have the ability to choose to be sexually attracted to men (assuming you’re a male)?
Science denier!

That’s your opinion. People can identify any way they want. The term African American isn’t racist. That’s absurd and you know it.
Monkey See, Monkey Do

The term I use, "Blackist," means that the imaginary-victim group's self-identity is an ideological concept and does not describe their real-world behavior. They have no ideas except what the White Liberals told them to have.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Monkey See, Monkey Do

The term I use, "Blackist," means that the imaginary-victim group's self-identity is an ideological concept and does not describe their real-world behavior. They have no ideas except what the White Liberals told them to have.
"They have no ideas except what the White Liberals told them to have."

Who is "they"?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Bless you heart, I know of only three uses for that term: 1. Referring to a naturalized American citizen who also is a citizen of South Africa, 2. referring to Americans who are black by those are either tacit or overt racist and 3. those using the term live in fear and are too weak to stand up against the racist term which makes a group of American citizens less than full citizens.
My question then is which applies in this case?
Actually kid black is a color, African Americans is a proud descriptive term

EatTheRich

President
Affirmative action=an opportunity for everyone to succeed on their own. Why do you believe that whites are so inferior that they need racial advantages?