• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Johns Hopkins: People are not born homosexual or transgender

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
If that's the case, you liberals really need to abandon the Margaret Sanger model and reject abortion, (the Second Holocaust). Like I said, the actual discovery of a homosexual gene will convert hundreds of thousands (and that's probably the entire number) 0f homosexuals to become pro-lifers.

If it is a life, (and it certainly sounds like you believe it) then killing it is murder.
Are you against the morning after pill, before any characteristics have developed? Just curious...

reason10

Governor
The APA didn’t do it because if political correctness, they did it because it was shown that they couldn’t distinguish sexual orientation on the basis of clinical reports as they could with any bona fide mental illness.

Oh, it was ALL political correctness, an ardent desire to create another entitled victim group. If you're telling me a man defies nature, most of society, and pretty much every religion in the world, how is that any different from any other mental illness. The APA just arbitrarily decided IN THEIR OPINION that homosexuality was no longer a disorder. That's like an oncologist deciding one day that leukemia was healthy.

And this same APA in the late 90s began advocating for the mainstreaming of pedophiles.

FakeName

Governor
The logic follows directly (for those who aren’t dishonest, bad faith-posters. It’s rather clear who does and does not fit that description.
Nothing he said implies he thinks everything is acceptable.

You made that up out of whole cloth.

reason10

Governor
You derailed it in the first place by bringing up abortion. I replied to your derailment.
Nope. Abortion is relevant because of the Rush theory that homosexuals who discover a homosexual gene would become the most pro-life community in the world.

If I go off the subject, the mods give me shit. They don't hold other liberals to those standards, so I have to be careful.

EatTheRich

President
They aren't total morons.

They know where their bread is buttered for grant money. If you were getting a 10 million dollar grant to research how dry water is , you would be doing it.
Lol, how much of the AMA’s budget do you think comes from grants to study global warming?

Colorforms

Senator
So you believe homosexuality is a choice? Then same question for you in post #2.
Just because you're not born a homosexual doesn't mean it's a conscious choice. There are any number of psychological triggers that could cause someone to make all kinds of choices on a subconscious level.

EatTheRich

President
Oh, it was ALL political correctness, an ardent desire to create another entitled victim group. If you're telling me a man defies nature, most of society, and pretty much every religion in the world, how is that any different from any other mental illness. The APA just arbitrarily decided IN THEIR OPINION that homosexuality was no longer a disorder. That's like an oncologist deciding one day that leukemia was healthy.

And this same APA in the late 90s began advocating for the mainstreaming of pedophiles.
No, they found that homosexuality was not accompanied by any clinical sign of mental illness.

FakeName

Governor
humans
do your own research
So are you saying that humans have kids before saying they are gay?

All of them?

Surely some gay people were married with children before coming out because they were in denial, trying to be "normal".

What percentage of gay people do you suppose are in that group?